One vape on a desert island

sativasam

NO SMOKING
Ok, so you are stranded on a desert island and low and behold, it's full of ganja plants!!! You find a magic lamp and a genie pops out and says he will magically produce one vaporiser for you!!! The only rule is, that it has to be a vaporiser you have tried. What vaporiser do you choose????

I'd have to go with the Volcano.

EDIT: There is a power outlet. And the genie has given the vape of your choice a life time warranty, and unlimited parts. e.g gauzes or bags.

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Haha. Fun post. Is there an outlet for desktop plugins on this island?

Very difficult question but i am leaning towards the Evo, Zion, or Herbalizer. For torch Daisy or Vapcap but it would be tough for ANY of these to be my one and only. This guy just loves variety.

I might still be in the "honeymoon stage" but gun to my head i would probably go Zion over Evo or Herbie due to portability. I like to vape on the move.

But since i tend to break stems with the Zion, and glass with the Evo, i have to consider the Lotus with metal stem for its portabilty, speed, and especially durability on an island where replacement parts are scarce. A lot of factors to consider really; durability, heat/power source, speed, power of hit, versatility, portability, vapor profile, ect.

sativasam

NO SMOKING
@IAmKrazy2 I made this thread for you. No more fact opinion mix ups.

Haha. Fun post. Is there an outlet for desktop plugins on this island?

Very difficult question but i am leaning towards the Evo, Zion, or Herbalizer. For torch Daisy or Vapcap but it would be tough for ANY of these to be my one and only. This guy just loves variety.

I might still be in the "honeymoon stage" but gun to my head i would probably go Zion over Evo or Herbie due to portability. I like to vape on the move.

But since i tend to break stems with the Zion, and glass with the Evo, i have to consider the Lotus with metal stem for its portabilty, speed, and especially durability on an island where replacement parts are scarce. A lot of factors to consider really; durability, heat/power source, speed, power of hit, versatility, portability, vapor profile, ect.
Yes there is an outlet. I should note that the genie has given your vape a life time warranty.

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
@IAmKrazy2 I made this thread for you. No more fact opinion mix ups.

Yes there is an outlet. I should note that the genie has given your vape a life time warranty.

I am not a one vape guy, so this is a damn hard question. I can certainly rule out a few vapes, but am having a difficult time picking just one. Ok. Evo or Zion. Maybe i flip a coin.

lwien

I gotta clarify. My favorite vape is my LSV but the reason that I didn't pick it for this scenario and picked the MV instead is that if I was stranded on a desert island, being able to walk around that island while vaping is something that i would definitely want to do.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Just did my coin flip. Heads it is. Zion Island. This is likely the ideal choice anyway as the Zion is much more portable. Considering stealth isnt a factor on Zion Island the bulk of the Zion will be mostly a non issue.

Now where is that pirate treasure?

Edit. Lwien said it very well. Portability would be very helpful.

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
I'd want that cell phone/vaporizer combo deal I saw last year. Then, I could vape while I call for someone to bring me a real vape, some food and a big boat for the ride home.

Edit: hmm rules... LSV then!

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Is there butane on this Island? If so I'll go with the Vapman with both the torch for walking around or laying in the hammock strung between the palm trees on the beach and the Vapman heating station for rainy days in the Hut.

Will there be a modern day Ginger and/or Mary-Ann on this here Island too?

sativasam

NO SMOKING
Is there butane on this Island? If so I'll go with the Vapman with both the torch for walking around or laying in the hammock strung between the palm trees on the beach and the Vapman heating station for rainy days in the Hut.

Will there be a modern day Ginger and/or Mary-Ann on this here Island too?
The genie will supply unlimited butane.

He said the closest to Ginger or Mary-Ann you will be getting is a hole carved in a coconut.

May I have a water tool & adapter, too? I'd go with the Mighty.
Yes the genie will allow this. He really just wants you to be able to have your favourite vape experience, as you will be stranded there for a VERY long time. The genie said to mention that "For some, water tools are an essential requirement, and as such it could be argued that these type of adds to your vaporizer could be considered as one unit."

Last edited:

sativasam

NO SMOKING
:rant: Doesn't this Genie know the Rules regarding wishes? I want my 3 wishes. One for the vapman, one for Ginger, and one for Mary-Ann.
Genie sent this...
31-coconut-6345.jpg

420engineer

torn between the SSV in one corner, and the Vapman plus bubbler in the other, which I am leaning towards as the ritual would keep me sane, and the portability would allow me to explore & vape. tough choice, props for a good thought experiment ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom