one hitter quitter vaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
They are so different and I've only used the hammer once for 3 hits.
But with the volta its much quicker to pick it up and take a hit I think. With the volta I fill the trench and set it on the table and can come back pick it up and take a hit then set it down and walk away in 15-20 seconds. The Hammer took 20-30 seconds to heat up but the taste and vapor density were much better then the volta.

Once the hammer was up to temp for the first hit it only took 10 seconds or less heatup time per hit after that.

I do have to spend more time with the Hammer for a true comparison though to be honest, but 3 big and I mean 3 BIG hits got me good.

Last edited:
RUDE BOY,
Reactions: lexfrmqu

lexfrmqu

In my thinking the hits from the hammer would be more like the vapoution 2 just on a higher setting. If that's so I'm going to make an uniformed assumption that the Volta produces hits that are similar to the MFLB but with denser vapor.

Hoping that's the case as, I have a Volta on order and I'm waiting for the warranty response on my MFLB. Can't wait to compare the two. Trench for trench, hit for hit. Should be an interesting comparison. It seems like the majority of people on the Volta thread have both. Surprised there hasn't been a comparision of the two. Still remember the intense thread comparing the Pax and the MFLB.

* I have not tried the Volta or Hammer. I do however own a MFLB and a Vap2, hence the constant comparisoions.

lexfrmqu,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I'm hoping the hammer can be my portable vapo2 the herbs in the hammer today weren't mine and I didn't get to play with it much, just enough to want one.

The Volta is a lot of fun. The taste isn't great if you use a lot of herb but for small pinches its not bad. My chamber is now very chard up and messy, pretty much from overloading and vaping pressed hash when I first got it so after a few hits the taste isn't great. I don't use it every day but it's a keeper.
I think You'll like it. Hope so anyways.

RUDE BOY,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
The Volta will take longer to finish the load because of "Quasi Convection" (conduction), while the Hammer can finish it in just one draw at the right temp.

paytonpenn,

lexfrmqu

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm looking forward to the Volta and I'm happy that the Vap2 is similar to the hammer. That should keep me from making another purchase. I still don't have a butane operated vape though....

So I'm thinking the hammer could be a good option for the op.

lexfrmqu,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

natural farmer

The Lotus is full convection and needs no preheating mind you… Faster than the Hammer for sure and tastier and stronger than the Volta. ;)

natural farmer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom