On-Demand E-Shootout: Mi3 vs Fw7 vs TM vs Hopper IO

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah the regulation of the TM is very nice and its heater is very effective, but there's still something special to Milaana being unregulated and definitely that RBT heater!

That's funny. I hadn't thought about it, but I'm doing much less stirring these days, too. I used to stir after almost every hit in the TM, but with my latest setup, I get near perfect ABV w/o stirring. I always stir my Splinter Z, but that's more out of ritual than actual need and I haven't actually been using it much lately. The only thing that I still stir regularly is the flowerpot and that really doesn't need it, but as with the Splinter, it's just part of my ritual; like clapping your hands and barking like a dog at the beginning of a new bowl... everybody does that, right? :D

Extra funny because from the get-go I found no need to stir my TM at all with its regulation and heater, I even tried stirring a little in the beginning and saw a little to no benefit, regardless of the stems or screens I was using... I used to stir with Zion, then Milaana, but after a lot of time I was able to hone technique and not need to anymore... With so many other vapes now, and being lazier, sometimes could benefit from a stir though. Instead I was using my splinter z like a one or two hitter through water though, then when I set up temp control my splinters became fully regulated so stirring is no longer really necessary at all. Milaana 2 and 3 are also so well built, again with technique stirring hasn't been necessary for me lately... Like I used to be an advocate for stirring with all convection vapes, especially those, especially because I would flavor chase, but these days I'm fortunate to have good supply of fresh herbs and often I would just rather have a fresh bowl to start than continuing to hit a stem where flavor has faded...
(Hot Tip: add a tiny pinch of fresh herbs on top of a bowl where the flavor has faded, often the herbs that are vaped are getting dryer and more compacted so there is room, and it helps improve the flavor and effects for the last few hits!)

lisifi

This comparison is like comparing high end sports cars, you can't go wrong with any and it comes down to aesthetics and personal preference for how the different units perform and are operated.
> Well put! Thanks for this!

Oh for what it's worth I don't stir in the Tinymight, or even Milaana so much either
> Thanks! I never used stem-based vapes, and i can't say i look forward to trying it;
Packing technique will have to be on point so the load won't fall out on the heater;
If not needing to stir, that's a big plus in my book :)

I also think that the industry has been quite a bit stagnant over the last few years, especially big companies which make it this side of the ocean (EU). I bought a TM for the lack of any available on demand portables after the Grasshopper and later Fury2. Now also older devices are getting “second wave” popularity because of the lack of new competitors
> Ha, isn't that the definition of QUALITY?
When a vape loses his novelty, and a time later, rises again, to compete against the new contenders, and still have its place ... yea, like the return of the Jetta ... Quality always persists;

(Hot Tip: add a tiny pinch of fresh herbs on top of a bowl where the flavor has faded, often the herbs that are vaped are getting dryer and more compacted so there is room, and it helps improve the flavor and effects for the last few hits!)
> lol, the never ending session :)

Shit Snacks

> Well put! Thanks for this!

> Thanks! I never used stem-based vapes, and i can't say i look forward to trying it;
Packing technique will have to be on point so the load won't fall out on the heater;
If not needing to stir, that's a big plus in my book :)

> Ha, isn't that the definition of QUALITY?
When a vape loses his novelty, and a time later, rises again, to compete against the new contenders, and still have its place ... yea, like the return of the Jetta ... Quality always persists;

> lol, the never ending session :)

Yeah the never ending session is a great thing to do with glass stem-based pure convection vapes!

And so the way to load, suck up a little herb into the basket screen in the stem like a straw, then use your finger to brush off any excess and gently tamp (you can also fill with a scooper or your fingers or scooping with the stem from a grinder etc)

Then my secret that I constantly share in every thread I can here, is to take the first hit upside down, the beginning of the first hit at least. Because after that first hit the load is firmly seated in the basket screen until poked free. Also of course be sure to keep the vape inverted when you are inserting the loaded stem...

Learned that from RBT vapes, was my ritual when I used to stir with them, made it so I could carry loaded stems anywhere too. Then it is true of the TM and other similar vapes. These days I am mostly using the mall in jayhooks so the vape remains upside down the whole bowl anyway!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Mindful packing is key, both for good performance and less maintenance, but it's actually not that hard to accomplish; the TM was my first vape of that kind and I managed a good pack pretty much right away. I also gave up stirring soon, spoils the flow and hardly yields anything worth the fuss. However, I never found the need to take the first hit upside down at all, even when I fill the chamber to the brim. There's a screen above the heater that catches speckles of herbs that might fall down, I almost never find any leftovers on it and never even had to clean it yet (after one year of ownership), even though I twist the stem once or twice per session (just a personal technique / habit to gain more even heating, not sure if it's even making a difference).

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
@Siebter is right packing a stem is no problem, simply fill, tamp, and tap like your ashing a j so any small bits that would have fallen out do before you insert the stem. Pro tip do the ashing over your grinder so you don't waste anything. The only vape I have from your list is the tinymight and I have to say it's quite a device, I prefer using a rbt stem and going through water 💦 and a major plus is since the vape is upside down nothing can fall onto the heater screen and you can pack loose, just be careful not to flip it right side up with the stem inserted lol. With the tinymight and rbt stem loading .05 I can crush it in one draw or temp step my way through, very versatile.

Texus

Not mentioned here is the Utilian. This comparison video got my attention.

Texus,

lisifi

Not mentioned here is the Utilian. This comparison video got my attention.
Utilian yes, i have heard of ...
Same guys from Zeus Arc and stuff?
Only TorontoVapes talks about Utilian, never heard of them elsewhere;

I don't think it's a lineup for me, i'll have a look tho; thx for options;

lisifi,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Much obliged for your answer, dear Snacks;

FW7 is currently in limbo (customs) but should be arriving anywhere between tomorrow - two weeks;
i do think that'll be the best fitting (i forgot to mention that my IQ is my vape of preference ... i know, i know, to each his own)

But i can get my hands on a TM too, and also on a MiniVap, for a very reasonable price;
The TM i'm not to sure about the build quality and to be honest, the MiniVap wasn't even on my radar, untill i got an offer i have trouble refusing ...
Hence the MV in the mix for comparison; IMHO, i can't find a reason to add the MV to my collection ... maby FC could enlighten me?

But i was thinking, if i were to add another vape to the collection ... what are my options @ that pricepoint;
that's where the IO and Milaana came in ... all convection options, but which one will get me baked fastest and which one will be the tastiest?
(between Hopper IO <> Milaana3 <> TinyMight <> MiniVap)
That's how this thread came to be ...

> now this is what i wanted to hear; the MV does hold up i see, and it can "milk a glass" for the cloud-chasers (especially the non-vaping, combusting kind). But i already have a Cloud EVO ... is the MV an upgrade or more of a lateral movement? (Yes i am quite fond of my EVO and no, i don't think i'll replace it with the MV, but still ... your opinions?)
> so the MV is your go-to vape for TASTE signature?
> Kudos for the loading/flattened_baskets tips! Nice!
I haven't owned a GH or MV. I wanted to chime in to vote for a Milaana 2 if you can find one and also to recommend you get a Splinter Z along with one of the two mods that runs the Red Panda firmware.

You mention liking conduction vapor. I've only seen clips of the various FW vapes and they seem more sip than rip to me, especially with that tiny wiggly mouthpiece.

I own eight Splinters and three Milaana. I also own a Tinymight and I'd recommend you get one of those before any wimpy session vape. The ceiling for flavor is higher with the Splinter Z but the Tinymight, despite its smaller heater, is a compact, on demand convection device with true portability, consistent performance and an elegant design with just the little knob and the little button.

You mentioned liking rapid extraction and the Tinymight is great at going from fresh to spent in three to five long hits. That actually earns it an odd demerit in my Splinter Z fanboy world because my Zs are all so dialed in I feel certain I'm getting more vapor and more flavor per bowl compared to the Tinymight.

This is still a feature in its own right: the Tinymight gets going right from the first hit, it's just that it feels like it yanks all the vapor out quickly and if you'd wanted more flavor you'd have had to settle for less dense hits. That and the limited single cell battery life are why my Zs get nearly all my home use. If I hadn't hacked the Zs (and gotten pretty invested in the platform thanks to all the great RBT promos) and I was recommending one vape to rule them all I'd still suggest a Tinymight. It approaches regular Splinter performance while being similar in size and simplicity to something like a Fury Edge. For someone less experienced than you it's an exceptionally good choice because it's about as easy to use as a pathetic session vape but it'll knock your socks off with big convection hits like you're used to from your Evo. I use my Tinymight with a WPA and dimpled j-hook almost exclusively because the stainless steel cooling unit clogs up much more quickly and robs too much flavor even when it's clean.

The Milaana is in a similar predicament for my purposes: they are amazing, punchy portables with a great ritual, but you'll need to learn to get on and off the fire button for anything but a speed bowl with a Milaana 3, at least the high output brass screw one I have. When I put top shelf flower in my 3 I'll have a moment of doubt thinking about the effortless precision of each hit that same stem would produce in a Z in TC mode: first solid fifteen second hit at 360° from a cold start, then four or five more stepping up as slow or quickly as you like. I just can't be bothered to teach my Milaana 3 or even 2 to behave that way with button technique.

Sorry for the rambling reply. I guess I'm saying that I'd prefer your starting list had a second hand Splinter Z in place of a Milaana because that's where you're gonna see the power of the biggest heater in its class harnessed by the control of a proven mod for consistent TC. And don't forget wattage mode, which is a whole 'nother look from your Z and closer to a regulated Milaana in use.
PXL_20201225_215028526~2.jpg

I can't imagine your IQ, the vLeaf, or the Utilian having any foothold in this discussion.

Also try an og Brick if you don't have one yet.

Last edited:

west-elec

Isn't it a golden age when you are so spoilt for choice in quality portables.
The OG grasshopper was a ground breaker for convection hits but the steel design in that small form factor just screams heat issues, meaning reliability nightmare. Those proprietary batteries getting so hot all the time, avoid that. Maybe the io is more reliable but it will be just as hot so batteries won't last. Not healthy to hit this native, both lips and throat will be sorry.
The tinymight is amazing. Does what the OG hopper can do but doesn't run so hot. Stem loading and breakability only slight downpoints.
For me the FW7 wins the reach test nearly every time. If you don't mind a more robust fuller flavour then you will love the signature from the firewood. Definitely NOT a sipper, this one will clear the bowl in 1-3 hits if that is your style. Flexibility being it's strong point, never the same old same old, you can very the conduction/convection mix really easily.
I used to be a convection snob, but the FW7 won me over to the dark side and I ain't looking back.
Does anyone remember something called a Mighty. That plus would have to be a BIG change to even get a look in on this list.

lisifi

I guess I'm saying that I'd prefer your starting list had a second hand Splinter Z in place of a Milaana because that's where you're gonna see the power of the biggest heater in its class harnessed by the control of a proven mod for consistent TC
Thanks Bosmang;
now that's an explication + guidelines that's really motivated! And then some!

Well, tbh i never looked @ 510mods, but after reading your description/comparison ... you even put it (SplinterZ) higher than your Milaana?
You do intrigue me, 'cuz i am convinced about that Milaana, but never actually could be bothered to read something of that Splinter ... and since they come from the same hands, should be a tasty hitter; Thanks for that piece of advice!

Guess i'll have to look again; now for a SplinterZ + mod :)
(god i hate the look on those mod-boxes, don't they come in anything more sexy than "plastic-brick-style"? *sigh* 1stworldproblems)

So i guess conduction is out of the question in the big leagues? (apart from the FW7)

I used to be a convection snob, but the FW7 won me over to the dark side and I ain't looking back.
Ha! I hear you brother! Looking forward to it! (after Customs Hell -.- )

Shit Snacks

Thanks Bosmang;
now that's an explication + guidelines that's really motivated! And then some!

Well, tbh i never looked @ 510mods, but after reading your description/comparison ... you even put it (SplinterZ) higher than your Milaana?
You do intrigue me, 'cuz i am convinced about that Milaana, but never actually could be bothered to read something of that Splinter ... and since they come from the same hands, should be a tasty hitter; Thanks for that piece of advice!

Guess i'll have to look again; now for a SplinterZ + mod :)
(god i hate the look on those mod-boxes, don't they come in anything more sexy than "plastic-brick-style"? *sigh* 1stworldproblems)

So i guess conduction is out of the question in the big leagues? (apart from the FW7)

Ha! I hear you brother! Looking forward to it! (after Customs Hell -.- )

IQ2 and Firewood7 are indeed the top-tier of conduction already, another one worth looking into is the vapman, I have one with one of the last stations. The company is being revived now though and they will have more stations and more stuff in the future though... And maybe the new dotleaf will be worth checking out as well?

Splinter Z, has a larger more complex heater than Milaana, and it offers regulation. You can use most any mod with it, there are so many different styles available, but to set up easy temp control the Ravage230 is really tough to beat (the one in bossman's photo is the eleaf espion and it works similarly though not as easy to find now, you may like how the Wismec Ravage looks better?)

RBT's original vape was designed, so the Splinter Z uses that heater, whereas Milaana and regular splinter uses a slightly smaller simpler heater (but both have very high surface area thanks to the stainless steel mesh heating element that is so effective)

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Yeah, I love my Milaana trifecta and if I was more of a heavyweight perhaps the rapid extraction would suit me better. I have a similar perspective toward my Brick: it's a beast and has similarly excellent vapor quality, flavor, and ritual but it'll lay waste to a bowl in three hits that I could have stretched for five or six in a Z.

And yeah, the stack height and awkward looks of any Splinter/mod/cooling stem combo is pretty unfortunate. It's a testament to how well they perform that I use my Zs more than all my other vapes combined. You can always get a Tinymight for any use case where vaping on a harry potter wizard wand Splinter Z setup would be too embarrassing. I had my TM out yesterday and it's a keeper for sure.

Shit Snacks

Yeah, I love my Milaana trifecta and if I was more of a heavyweight perhaps the rapid extraction would suit me better. I have a similar perspective toward my Brick: it's a beast and has similarly excellent vapor quality, flavor, and ritual but it'll lay waste to a bowl in three hits that I could have stretched for five or six in a Z.

And yeah, the stack height and awkward looks of any Splinter/mod/cooling stem combo is pretty unfortunate. It's a testament to how well they perform that I use my Zs more than all my other vapes combined. You can always get a Tinymight for any use case where vaping on a harry potter wizard wand Splinter Z setup would be too embarrassing. I had my TM out yesterday and it's a keeper for sure.

To be clear, both Milaana and a Brick are capable of stretching the session longer, it just takes more technique, and may not be as satisfying for you since it is so much simpler to do with temp control regulation!

Tweakz

today came my minivap and I can say for sure that on my tinymight I can get bigger clouds and denser vapor . abv on tm is also darker

edit :
849-D9-C74-0-ADC-40-B7-A3-DA-05-F0508-A7-CF7.jpg

Last edited:

lisifi

today came my minivap and I can say for sure that on my tinymight I can get bigger clouds and denser vapor . abv on tm is also darker
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my Optional Q n°1!
Ha, the colors of that ABV aren't lying!

Both were vaped on roughly the same temps?
Did you notice any difference in "baked-ness"?

The TM extracts faster/harder, but i do see the ABV less consistent browned/blacked vs the ABV from the MiniVap;
So the MV extracts slower, but more evenly and the TM extracts faster, denser but not as evenly cooked as the MV;
Correct?
And by seeing them side by side ... the difference in size is "noticable" :) (and that's not even the final form of the MV :) )

Thx for the ABV comparison @Tweakz !
Really appreciated, for SCIENCE!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Your 'search' has probably moved on, but here are a couple of related thoughts.
I haven't had most of the vapes in your OP.
I've had Milaana3 and a small Splinter V2; I have preferred the control that the Splinter allows, but both can function very well. I did sell the M3, but only so someone else might use it more regularly than I; picked up a spare Splinter. With these RBT's I don't stir, but I do rotate the stem slightly with each hit for more even abv.

VLeaf Go is a surprise, it's a fab little convection device but for many reasons it's not in class with the best.

I've had lots of Hoppers, og and io; I find it telling that they had received zero love in this thread. Unreliable is the word, though they are fantastic vapes if/when they work. And customer service is ridiculously spotty.

Availability and variety are at an all-time high in these portables, ain't it grand?

cliffhanger1

I want another convection-based portable and out of the ones you listed the VLeaf Go is the one I want. :lol: :tup:
But for more convection based I have been enjoying my XMax Ace lately, simple to use and not even bother to clean (push button empty)!
I agree. the V Leaf Go is my favorite vape

Find it better than the TM, Milaana 2, FW7, Hopper, Taffee

I had / have all but my favorite at all is the GO :love:

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Funny how we all have different experiences. I gave my “Go” away. Too harsh natively, ok through water, but I already have the cheap “Ambit” for water rigs, nice and light and has the magnetic WP adapter. The Go was pretty cool with the replaceable heater module, good for the discount price.

cliffhanger1

Funny how we all have different experiences. I gave my “Go” away. Too harsh natively, ok through water, but I already have the cheap “Ambit” for water rigs, nice and light and has the magnetic WP adapter. The Go was pretty cool with the replaceable heater module, good for the discount price.
yes you are right. ;)
it is not the best in all cateogories but the one with the strongest effect (for me ;) ) ..and it goes so little dirty LoL
from handling at all , taste and vapor quality at all is/was Taffe my fovorite,
but the combination that the high effect is strong for me, the easy to use too, the thing that it is so tiny, and the price is a dream.

it is not built from from luxurious parts but it works great and the vapor quality is great and although it is partly made of plastic like the Mighty, it has no additional tastes
if Tafee has a stronger effect for me like the Go it were my first device
..but it can change :lol: :whip:....sorry for offtopic

Last edited:

lisifi

VLeaf Go is a surprise, it's a fab little convection device but for many reasons it's not in class with the best.

I've had lots of Hoppers, og and io; I find it telling that they had received zero love in this thread. Unreliable is the word, though they are fantastic vapes if/when they work. And customer service is ridiculously spotty.

well i kinda collected them all; for science

- Firewood 7
- Hopper IO
- Milaana 3 (got a 2 and a 1.5 - even better - but no 3 thou)
- TinyMight

And in my humble opinion:
- "Most even ABV" award goes to Firewood7
- Award for "Quickest to pump clouds" would be Hopper IO
- "Biggest clouds" award goes to TinyMight
- Milaana 1.5/2 gets the "No Maintenance" award

My overall favorite out of this list would be Firewood7 - low on maintenance, big on clouds & it's the only one that mixes in conduction and as it turns out i like that :) The conduction element gets me faster in my couch?
I got a Mistvape beaded stem with it and a wooden tip - i tend to use it as a sipper / cigar style vape & let the conduction play a big part - and use it mouth-to-lung. Let the vapor roll a bit around in my mouth before pulling it all in ... dense & warm - delivers tasty throat hits;
That combined with a bit of single malt; :smug:
Now if only that brick design could be shaped into something more curvier, sleaker, sexier ... this would be my all time favo vapo

HopperIO would be the stealthiest of the bunch - this one is the only one in that list that leaves the house. It's the best one to use where/when you shouldn't be using :rofl:. When prefilled & used as a one-shot, no other vape can "get out - get hot - doyourthang - dump - put away" in that same time & as inconspicous as a Hopper.
Hats off for the stylish & sneaky treats this vape delivers!
(and someone should be making pods/mesh capsules or something for this vape - srsly!! Imagine having a deluxe pod holder for this one ;) )

Milaana - now this vape has been a staple in vape history (imho?) and i see why. It's got the best looks of the four in this list, my 1.5 is my n°2 sexiest vape in my collection :razz: and i like the heatup/agressiveness best in a v1.5 - i get good results & it's dead easy to use while still tricky enough to master consistently - but i do like the challenge every time :) the rewards are proportional with the risk :) - ride the button

TinyMight - ah yes, the last stem loading vape - mine has been behaving like a beast from the moment i got it, no downtime had, and virtually no upkeep to, aside from the cooling unit. I like this vape, but the build quality is not convincing ... (this is coming from someone with Hoppers & DaVinci's) The button rattles, the glass tube can be moved while inserting, the battery lid is finicky ... but it pumps out clouds like there's no tomorrow! And it does it without breaking a sweat! No learning curve, no technique required, doesn't get hot, ...
It also has the best taste (maby tie with Milaana) out of the four also! But the most uneven ABV out of this list :(
If it weren't for the rattling fire-button & loose stemloading this TM would be higher up the list - but the TM is still the easiest to give to non-vaping people imho ... looks "normal" & functions with one button;
+++

TL/DR:
Out of my original listed 4 vapes, i like the Firewood7 best - i think it's the mix with conduction that did the trick for me

@vapviking : yes, i read a bit about the Vleaf GO ... how to replace the stock screens in the mouthpiece since the original tends to fall out & such ... well ... let's say i'll hold out till a v2 (or a PRO) comes out ...
Can i throw this vape in a Flowermate Cap PRO tier or ... ?

Shit Snacks

- Firewood 7
- Hopper IO
- TinyMight

My overall favorite out of this list would be Firewood7 - low on maintenance, big on clouds & it's the only one that mixes in conduction and as it turns out i like that :) The conduction element gets me faster in my couch?
I got a Mistvape beaded stem with it and a wooden tip - i tend to use it as a sipper / cigar style vape & let the conduction play a big part - and use it mouth-to-lung. Let the vapor roll a bit around in my mouth before pulling it all in ... dense & warm - delivers tasty throat hits;
Now if only that brick design could be shaped into something more curvier, sleaker, sexier ... this would be my all time favo vapo

HopperIO would be the stealthiest of the bunch - this one is the only one in that list that leaves the house. It's the best one to use where/when you shouldn't be using :rofl:. When prefilled & used as a one-shot, no other vape can "get out - get hot - doyourthang - dump - put away" in that same time & as inconspicous as a Hopper.
(and someone should be making pods/mesh capsules or something for this vape - srsly!! Imagine having a deluxe pod holder for this one ;) )

Milaana - now this vape has been a staple in vape history (imho?) and i see why. It's got the best looks of the four in this list, my 1.5 is my n°2 sexiest vape in my collection :razz: and i like the heatup/agressiveness best in a v1.5 - i get good results & it's dead easy to use while still tricky enough to master consistently - but i do like the challenge every time :) the rewards are proportional with the risk :) - ride the button

TinyMight - ah yes, the last stem loading vape - mine has been behaving like a beast from the moment i got it, no downtime had, and virtually no upkeep to, aside from the cooling unit. I like this vape, but the build quality is not convincing ... (this is coming from someone with Hoppers & DaVinci's) The button rattles, the glass tube can be moved while inserting, the battery lid is finicky ... but it pumps out clouds like there's no tomorrow! And it does it without breaking a sweat! No learning curve, no technique required, doesn't get hot, ...
It also has the best taste (maby tie with Milaana) out of the four also! But the most uneven ABV out of this list :(
If it weren't for the rattling fire-button & loose stemloading this TM would be higher up the list - but the TM is still the easiest to give to non-vaping people imho ... looks "normal" & functions with one button;
+++

TL/DR:
Out of my original listed 4 vapes, i like the Firewood7 best - i think it's the mix with conduction that did the trick for me

:clap:great write-up, this thread is complete:nod:

vapviking

Old & In the Way

- Firewood 7
- Hopper IO
- TinyMight

+++

TL/DR:

@vapviking : yes, i read a bit about the Vleaf GO ... how to replace the stock screens in the mouthpiece since the original tends to fall out & such ... well ... let's say i'll hold out till a v2 (or a PRO) comes out ...
Well played, just get one of each!
Snacks is right, full circle on this thread, real nice run-down/wrap-up, @lisifi.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The X-Max ProV3 is a great, affordable option now, the ceramic cooling unit in the mouthpiece is way ahead of most set-ups to deliver cool, tasty vapor...and is about US$100!
1628482068625.jpg
Even takes Fury2 attachments,
1628492102513.jpg
Aluminium body, stainless steel bowl, isolated airpath and quick swap 18650 batteries...what is there not to like?
It can even microdose on-demand (or with an adjustable sesh timer) with even ABV.
1628937382511.jpg
1628498524646.jpg

And, again, only US$100...or less once some codes get about!

cliffhanger1

if you keep the edge of the chamber clean or only open the mouthpiece when it is still hot, the steel cap in which the screen is located hardly sticks and the problem is gone ;)

Last edited:

Tweakz

250-E607-D-069-F-4-C1-D-8253-60924-A669688.jpg

TM has become my favorite device for the last 18 months and has never let me down. However, my new IO is only with me for a week, but I can definitely say that IO has an advantage over TM in such aspects as: build quality, easy of use, heat up time, clean, stealth. In other aspects , they are roughly equal, one and the other can get maximum extraction of 1 hit. Both get huge clouds. IO makes abv a little even that TM, but not critical. I thought TM's only superiority over IO was a little better taste.

Top Bottom