1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Old City Diffusers

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Old City Diffusers, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Old City Diffusers

Old City Diffusers Master of Nothing Manufacturer

If you say so. It has two separate wooden bodies, the first part is the temperature control (the part to the left, with the knob) this is connected to a cord & plug for power, the opposing side of the temperature control box connects to (via cord) the diffuser unit body (pic, to the right) which is roughly similar in size and shape (~2" x ~3" long). The diffuser unit functions with the same glass on glass female to male connection for direct draw.

2. J.R.R.Tokin'

J.R.R.Tokin' Wych Doctor Manufacturer

Looking good OCD. I like the smaller style.

When do you think you'll be ready to release them into the wild?

3. Gonzo

Gonzo Slightly Stoopid

How much is this new unit gonna sell for? I am a sucker for log vapes :D

4. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

+1
    + Is there going to be a 220 V version of the small dude ?
    + How much power it uses ? Can it be used as a battery operated portable ?

5. Old City Diffusers

Sorry for the delay, I have been out of the state for a little while - but back now at OCD :tup:

220v version will be available when it is available for all the OCD products (but not yet! no solid ETA)

It will use around 11-15 watts for proper vaporizing temperatures...and I'm trying to be able to offer these new units back at $180 but will still use all the same high quality parts. It's an attempt at making it more affordable for the average vaporists'... of course high-end/custom units will still be available. These are getting popular locally as people enjoy the lighter weight and its versatility and adaptability with glass.

Completely portable units are in the blueprints stage as well, as I have gotten more questions about that then most everything...I guess people just like the convenience, so it will be in the works!

Lycanthrope likes this.
  6. fail

fail Well-Known Member

So, what's up with this product? No posts for many months.
    I guess the 220v is still unavailable.

The website seems kinda dead, doesn't sell anything.

7. IAmKrazy2

IAmKrazy2 Darth Vapor

Wes, did we lose you? Such a nice looking vape, aesthetically speaking. makes me want to buy a cabin in northern michigan, and use it there or something.

8. Old City Diffusers

:goat: You'll never lose me! I've been at this for 3 years straight, it is my passion! The proverbial caveman is hopefully stepping out into the light to spread some information about my new OCD shtuff. I appreciate all the constructive efforts that you all have given me in the past years. You all truly helped me get started and now that things are where I need them to be, i'll be able to become a more active member of the community. I regretfully cannot do everything at once as far a business and I am getting over my biggest hurdle so far, asking for support and help from people..

P.s. - I have some 'new' new, I just shot an email to the administrators and once they nay or okay me I'll perhaps start a new thread as the new Old City Vaporizer isn't unmistakeably new looking but it just has gone through so many revisions that I would probably like to start a 'new page' for this book...

Let me know your thoughts!

Hope you all are staying happy & healthy!

jeffp and IAmKrazy2 like this.
  9. Alan

Alan Master JedHI Manufacturer

Really like the look of the EOVA. Well done Wes. A very simple design. It should have its own thread for sure. I think it will become very popular.
    It is by far the safest electro dabbing rig I have ever seen. No exposed metal parts which could cause permanent scars / brands. Because accidents do happen.
    Would love to see some photos of it mounted on a glass water pipe. Videos would be even better.
    Best of luck.

10. Breathemetal

Breathemetal Well-Known Member

Just stumbled upon this thread. Awesome looking products OCD!

Old City Diffusers likes this.
  11. Old City Diffusers

Thanks for the kind words. I will get some in use photos soon and I am working on putting together some videos that will hopefully compliment the user guides, since its a little better to have for visual learners. I do believe vaporizers are a tool, and all good power tools always seem to come with there precautions that should be understood, and mine are certainly not without them.

IAmKrazy2 likes this.
  12. Abysmal Vapor

Bump ! Whats up .. are you out of business Old City Diffusers.
    Damn your products looked awesome.. pity they didnt get enough publicity..
    People buying LSV like crazy but the wand.. with the titanium wraped around the ceramic element looked 10 times more promising also did someone tried the concentrate vaporizer OCD was offering.. Anywhere still pics of it >?

13. Lo

Lo Combustion free since '09

Pfft! Don't know if he's out of business but I know I bought one of the original models....well I paid for and then waited MONTHS to get a vape that umm.... well.... let's just say it is still in the box :(

Abysmal Vapor likes this.
  14. Abysmal Vapor

Note taken :D ..

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors