Oklahoma..Wild West of Weed

Okla68

After hiding from authorities for 49 years in this state....there are 22 licensed dispensaries in my city, Tulsa...there are 244 in Tulsa county, over 12,000(this includes Growers, Processors)in the state....All Oklahoma products must be Bred, Born and Raised In State !
Thats 3 times the # in California, which has 10 times the population...Go Figure

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
After hiding from authorities for 49 years in this state....there are 22 licensed dispensaries in my city, Tulsa...there are 244 in Tulsa county, over 12,000(this includes Growers, Processors)in the state....All Oklahoma products must be Bred, Born and Raised In State !
Thats 3 times the # in California, which has 10 times the population...Go Gigure
Stellar!
Maybe some of the money being made could go towards helping and educating kids?
Or would that be imposing too much government regulation and taxation?

vapviking,
  • Wow
Reactions: cosimo

badbee

Lets see how many are still open in a year.

Anyway…congratulations! It is a different feeling now than it was back then.
I wondered about investing money in the industry when WA started the process to go legal. I'm glad I didn't, it's been a blood bath and there is still a massive over supply.

badbee,

Adobewan

Report shows inflated THC levels on cannabis products across Oklahoma

A recent report by a cannabis lab manager shows the labels on cannabis products are allegedly reporting the wrong THC level.
Thanks for another informative share @macbill but so discouraging, "...samples were 78% weaker than their label listed..." That's some margin of error.
If the THC levels on the labels are a lie, can we even trust whether it's an Indica or Sativa? What about the pesticides used?
I've felt lucky with the dispensaries available here in SoCal, great people, prices, and quality but this sort of report can't help but make one wonder.

Top Bottom