Ok i already tried volcano in amsterdam

Status
Not open for further replies.

420HazeCandykushkush

Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum and i find this very helpfull for people who want good but not to expensive vaporizers, like the expensive volcano...

So i smoke 5 years now and always smoke joints with tobacco in it in the week from monday to friday 2-4 joints a day (0.5 - 0.8 gram weed in a joint) and of course in the weekend 5-8 joints a day. I did vaporize already 2 times with a volcano digital in coffeeshop barney's in amsterdam but was not the same high/stoned.

When i roll a joint with tobacco it's more a clear high... (personal experience) After doing some research and reading about how you can save alot of weed with a vaporizer and how much healthier it is i decided to look for/ buy one so after losing my time for already 1 week and searching for a good vaporizer i just can't choose between them so that's why i need your help members of fuckcombustion :p

Here is already what i don't care about:

Auto on off > don't care if you want the damn system off or on just insert cabel or button i'm not gonna pay extra bucks for a auto on off feature but if it comes with it i don't care.

Glass > don't care if its glass or not ofcourse it can break much faster but i'm not that stupid i have 6 bongs at home and never breaked one

What i do care about

Strength of the hit, taste, effectivness, time to warm up / fill the bag

So i hope you guys can help me with my choice i will make a review for you guys after i buyed it

Here is the list i can't choose from

Herbalaire

Dabuddha

Arizer extreme Q

Silver surfer

And of course these 2 (of course i will use these for home and not to go out with so i think the vaporizers above are better choice? correct me if i'm wrong)

Arizer solo

Magic flight launch box (heard alot of good things but also alot of bad things about this one..)

Ow and if you guys wonder wich one i prefer bag or hose i don't know cause i only did bag

Much thanks

Grtzzzz..

420HazeCandykushkush,

Nosferatu

If you have bongs already certainly go with an vape that you can attach to the waterpipe easily. I would recommend an LSV(Life Saber Vaporizer) with waterpipe adapter. I would consider it most bang for you buck, it heats up in 2 minutes and you can take huge vapor bong loads. If you are willing to spend more get the Vapexhale Cloud. It's like the LSV but even better at making vapor and doesn't require the work of the LSV(rotating to not get burnt spot, stirring bowl, possibility of combustion with bad technique.)

If you do want bags get the Zephyr Ion, but I would not recommend a whip vape to anyone unless they specifically want a whip or can't use glass. The LSV is made from people who make Da Buddha, it is just the straight to bong version, and much better IMO.

SD_haze

Not sure if you are from the Netherlands or was just visiting there, but if you ARE: might be a good idea to try a Verdamper vaporizer in one of the coffee shops to see how you like direct draw through a bong compared to bags.

420HazeCandykushkush

Ok thanks for the advice but i'm from belgium and they don't have LSV or Vapexhale cloud for sale here
Here is the list http://www.vaposhop.nl/?lang=7
But anyway nice suggestions but not really what i'm looking for my budget is around 250€ max

So no comment of the four that i mentioned?

Herbalaire

Dabuddha

Arizer extreme Q

Silver surfer

420HazeCandykushkush,

hoptimum

Ok thanks for the advice but i'm from belgium and they don't have LSV or Vapexhale cloud for sale here
Here is the list http://www.vaposhop.nl/?lang=7
But anyway nice suggestions but not really what i'm looking for my budget is around 250€ max

So no comment of the four that i mentioned?

Herbalaire

Dabuddha

Arizer extreme Q

Silver surfer

Silver surfer and da buddha are very similar. Da buddha is a little cheaper if you are on a budget. Neither fill bags, but use a whip instead. Herbal aire and extreme q handle both whips and bags. Da buddha and silver surfer heat up fast and deliver strong hits. If you absolutely must have bags, your choice will be between extreme q and herbal aire. If you are happy just drawing off a whip, pick between da buddha and silver surfer. All of them taste better and conserve more herb than smoking.

hoptimum,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Just so you know, the LSV is made by the same people who make the silver surfer and the da Buddha.
All 3 are essentially the same heating element in a different form factor.

The LSV is my favourite of their products

Every vape you've listed is a good quality vape with a good rep, so you're on the right track.

I prefer neither bags nor whips, but directly hooking my vape up to a bong.
I (and others) have noticed a trend of newer vaporists tending to favour bags, then transitioning to whips, then transitioning to direct draw.

Think about how you want to use your vape.

Do you want to directly connect your vape to a bong and do vapor-bong hits?
Then a LSV, or cloud would be great options for at home, and the solo can perform very well there too, albeit with a more restricted draw.

If you want to beless hands on with the vape, say letting it sit on the coffee table while you hit it through a whip from the couch, then you'd be better off going with the SSV, DBV, or possibly the EQ.

If you want to just fill a bag, then sip off that, then you'd be looking at the EQ or hebalaire.

Bags tend to have less dense vapor (not always, but generally speaking) and a bit blander flavour, while direct draw tend to have the best flavour.

It took me a while to decide on my 1st vape, but after I read through a whole bunch of threads, I decided on the SSV, and haven't looked back since :tup:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: vorrange

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
If you want bag and whip,Go with the EQ!
Bag, whip, fan + whip, digital display, 0 to 260 C range temp, it looks amazing, glass on glass pathway, good quality vapor, affordable, lifetime warranty for the heating element and 2 year for the other things, good price\quality, availabel a battery pack for outdoor use, ready to go in less than 10 minutes (you turn on, set 260 C, fan 3 and yo're good to go), and its the most versatile vape on market (my opinion).
The herbalaire is a little bit faster with the warm up time, and work good with ungrinded pot (put 1 flowers and go, dont need to grind), but it looks like a cheap piece (my opinion) and is less versatile, but it is a good piece!
My history is similar to you, i come from italy, and i start to think about vaporizer, after i tried the volcano in barney's lounge CS in my third trip to amsterdam 1 months ago, and now i own my eq and wait for my arizer solo (one of the best portable vape) from amazon, should arrive tomorrow!
I'm a newbie like you, so my advice isn't good like the others, sorry!
If you want a only whip vape, the SSV and the LSV are 2 of the best on market!
Verdampfer and roor for bong style vape!
Sorry for my terrible english!

justcametomind

you could check also www.lacentralevapeur.com and www.verdampftnochmal.de/ amongst others that ship from Europe. The first I mentioned ships from France and stores LSV. The second stores the minivap. It's the vaporizer I have, it's comparable to the Cloud as everyone says, and many combuster friends I have can confirm it's quite a heavy hitter. I have friends who are still having joints daily like you that cannot finish a well packed minivap bowl by themselves. But it comes with a price (80€ cheaper on the official site btw). For sure with MV you'll not regret smoking but it's hard to advice to spend 469€ if you are ok with a rizla pack at 1,50€ right now. :D
MFLB requires a little bit of tecnique, you can get it while deciding which home unit you want to get, but another good portable can be the Arizer Solo (and it can vaporize hash with a bit of tecnique). I like the MFLB but I say this because you frankly smoke A LOT and maybe you could tend to switch again to combustion if you get a lightweight unit. Having big hits on the MFLB requires some experience and you could not have the will to do it while a joint is so relaxing and easy. Do you smoke those quantities alone on average?
Also remember: what you will miss with vaporization is all the carcinogens, tar, that you get from combusting, so in the first few weeks you could think you are missing something. Well basically you are missing the byproducts you would get also from smoking a cig.

I also started my purchases at vaposhop. Don't forget to use the FC discount using the link you can find in the Supporting stores section (10%). Another site to look at from europe could be azarius.net , they store a lot of other herbal vaporizable you could vape to take a break from cannabis from time to time if you like (you could read a specific topic about other types of vaporizable here on the forum). IIRC azarius has some sort of affiliation with vaposhop and their prices are the same. LSV can be bought also from the official site and it's cheaper but you risk paying from customs as its' located in the US or Canada (but it's only a risk, in the other case you pay more for sure).

way2

I have an EQ for my home unit(though the solo is slowly taking over!) I'd highly recommend it as a first unit. It can do it all and give you valuable experience. There are machines that to a better job with the whip or bag but for an all in one the EQ does a great job! plus it has a remote! In the US it can be had around $140

The Solo IMO is also great!! Very easy to use, small loads, and big hits! Its $160 here in the US

I feel like a shill for Arizer....but hey, they make a solid vape!!

way2,

420HazeCandykushkush

I have an EQ for my home unit(though the solo is slowly taking over!) I'd highly recommend it as a first unit. It can do it all and give you valuable experience. There are machines that to a better job with the whip or bag but for an all in one the EQ does a great job! plus it has a remote! In the US it can be had around $140

The Solo IMO is also great!! Very easy to use, small loads, and big hits! Its $160 here in the US

I feel like a shill for Arizer....but hey, they make a solid vape!!

That's pretty cheap man in europe they sell for 250$

But anyway i'm not really looking for a vaporizer i can use with my bong

More something i can relax and toke and not one hit finish and with great flavor and vapor but also strong high. And would be good if it's fast to warmp up. I already did bag so i think i wanna go for a whip not sure cause i never did it with a wip so i'm hoping you guys can help me on this choice..

So LSV, EQ or Silver ??

420HazeCandykushkush,

420HazeCandykushkush

Let's say i'm looking for something good for my money

Efficient, flavor, strong high, requires not much cleaning

what's best in these:

LSV

SSV

Arizer extreme Q

Also the da buddha is really cheap 159€ but is it as good as the others?

420HazeCandykushkush,

hoptimum

what's best in these:

LSV

SSV

Arizer extreme Q

what's best in these:

LSV

SSV

Arizer extreme Q

In my opinion, the Da Buddha offers the best combination of performance and price. It is low maintenance, delivers strong hits, is relatively efficient, built to last with quality components and is reasonably priced. I think it's the best bang for your buck desktop vape.

hoptimum,
Reactions: vorrange

Nosferatu

True but if the price difference isn't too big a deal I would still get the LSV. The buddha you have to deal with whips, which you have to change all the time and it can get expensive. With the LSV there is only 1 part to clean. You said you have 6 bongs so the LSV would be so much fun and perfect for at home. It also comes with a glass transfer wand to vape through which is great for in car use or if you cant use a bong. The DBV in this day and age is just a downgrade IMO, unless you want a tabletop version of the LSV that needs whip tubing to vape through dry or with a bong, instead of glass on glass.

Nosferatu,

Nosferatu

I didn't see your post of not wanting to use it with a bong but rather when chilling back. I would still say LSV over the SSV, and put the EQ out of the question. I think most people think they will like whips but then end up going glass on glass. the flavor is just better, and I'm sure someday you will want to water filter your vapor. So the LSV can do both, it has the wand so you can just sit and chill with it, easier than an SSV whip and risk of pulling on the whip. Also if you really want to use whip tubing, you can with an LSV just like you would a DBV or SSV, the LSV is just 7th Floor's newest and best(IMO) form factor. And oh boy is it sweet, ikt rivals the expensive Cloud no doubt.

Nosferatu,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
All three are basically the same thing. The SSV has the lean, Da Buddah is straight up, and the LSV is handheld. All three use the same heating element. The LSV is the only one that doesn't use a whip, unless you want it to. All three are very fine units. I'm partial to the LSV because I own one, the look, the feel, the absence of a whip.

420HazeCandykushkush

it's really a pain in the ass to choose from 3 great vaporizer i just read the tread about the LSV seems to be a great vaporizer for strong big hits but difficult in heat control ?? anyway do you guys know if some vaporizer you get stoned or high or is it always clear high with every vapo?

420HazeCandykushkush,

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
The stone\high depende on temperature

Low temperature great flavour and nice head high
medium temp great\good flavour (depends on what vaporize you have) strong head high
high temp good flavour consume much herb, stone\high joint style (the complete package):ko:

Of course tha different strain (sativa, indica, hybrid) have little different effect, and naturally the vaporize that you use is important too!
Sorry for my english!

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
The temp control is the same on all three 7th Floor units. It is just a simple dial.

The effects you feel all has to do with the strain and your personal habits.

I can vape a bit of Haze of Diesel (sativas) and feel very happy and buzzed or I can vape the same amount of Bubba Kush and be couch locked stoned. I could also vape enough of that Haze to the point where I am no longer happy buzzed, I'm just high as fuck!

Deadshort480,
Reactions: Wolf46
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom