Official Vaporizer Rap Song!

vapirtoo

Yeah, I just saw it, and it put a smile on my face They were showcasing a green silver surfer with vapor pouring out of the whips. They also were bagging it with a digital volcano. I'm to old to get into rap, but I liked their swagg and they seemed to be having fun without dissin' anyone.

vapirtoo,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
haha that was so clownin

and you aren't too old to get down with hip hop and stop spreading ignorance about Recording Artist's Production which is only a small part of the culture.

A culture which has been under constant siege by the MEDIA or Multi Ethnic Destruction In America. A siege that among other things has vilified black community leaders, made a handful of black sell outs very rich and perpetuated a stereotype of drugs, gang violence, sex and destruction that has permeated every aspect of our culture. Old, young, white and black. Hip Hop is the voice of the people and it's being fucked up the ass by corporations just like punk rock and whatever hippie music you listened to in the 60s. There's plenty of real shit out there but you're not gonna hear it on the TV or the radio because the powers at be don't want you to. It's not about dissin' anyone, it's about LOVE and consciousness.

bluntfaced,

Beezleb

The metal world is sadly not representing vaping much.

I could see some old school Judas Priest tearing up some herb songs along with Sabbaths Sweet Leaf, and get Ozzie a vape song and maybe get Rammstein, Original guns and roses to get some vape tunes in the mix and bring back some old school Anthrax, and get Iron Maiden getting Eddie stoned singing run for the vape! For openers lets bring out some punk with the sex pistols, get the Ramones back to life and we got a great opener.

Thats my vape music dream.

Beezleb,

darkrom

Great Scott!
LOL. I am already sending this around to some friends. Funny stuff. Subnoize records if I am not mistaken is the home of a great band called O.P.M.

They are the shit and this reminds me I need to put their whole collection on my iphone right now...along with potluck vapors haha.

darkrom,

2clicker

Observer
bluntfaced said:
haha that was so clownin

and you aren't too old to get down with hip hop and stop spreading ignorance about Recording Artist's Production which is only a small part of the culture.

A culture which has been under constant siege by the MEDIA or Multi Ethnic Destruction In America. A siege that among other things has vilified black community leaders, made a handful of black sell outs very rich and perpetuated a stereotype of drugs, gang violence, sex and destruction that has permeated every aspect of our culture. Old, young, white and black. Hip Hop is the voice of the people and it's being fucked up the ass by corporations just like punk rock and whatever hippie music you listened to in the 60s. There's plenty of real shit out there but you're not gonna hear it on the TV or the radio because the powers at be don't want you to. It's not about dissin' anyone, it's about LOVE and consciousness.
real talk

however there is a certain degree of dissing that i feel still has its place in hip hop. for example battles, be it MC, DJ, or breakers. there will always be that level of shit talking and dissing as it should be. thats the nature of hip hop and its ok.

having said all of that i believe hip hop is in a dreadful state right now. not many artists out there really bringing anything new to the table these days. the last MC that made an impact in hip hop was MF Doom... specifically when the Madvillain album came out. and that was some time ago.

for a little back ground on myself i have been skratching records for over 10 years.

2clicker,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
There's plenty of positive shit going on in hip hop right now. I don't know much about St Louis but I know they have some sort of scene. I'd encourage you to get down with your local scene though, it's all about community. There's gotta be something more to The Lou than Nelly. Shit if you've been scratching 10 years there's something positive right there. Real hip hop has never resided in the mainstream and it certainly isn't going to the way corporations and media conglomerates run that shit.

There's tons of dope shit going on right now though
KRS ONE
Professor Griff
Immortal Technique
The Roots Crew
Saigon
De La Soul
Countless other artist's that will probably never gain the same exposure these dude's have.

As far as rap battles go, they're really all about positivity and you might diss each other on stage but no real hiphoppers gonna pull out a gun during that shit and shoot the other dude or make it violent. Afterwards they're probably gonna have a new found respect for each other.

hip hop is in a fucked up state right now, there are a lot of dudes out there just saying what they have to on the track in order to get their paper so they can feed their family. KRS One puts it like this and I'm paraphrasing. Hip Hop is a gift from God, let's say the gift is a million little seeds and we can plant those seeds and nurture them into fat fruit trees that everyone can eat from but what's happening right now is rappers are just eating the seeds and taking what they can now instead of nurturing it and loving it and making it into something beautiful.

Point is you're never gonna hear positive hip hop on the radio or on MTV or BET because they don't want you to hear it, they want white people to think black people are foolish, violent, pimps, hustlers, gangsters what have you and they want black people to first of all stay ignorant to the larger truth of hip hop and secondly know that the only way they can find success through hip hop is by emulating the pimps, hustlers and gangsters on TV. NWA called it reality rap and if you're speaking your truth than that's your truth and you are raising awareness about a fucked up situation but when you glorify violence you are putting a bad face on the movement. :peace:

bluntfaced,

2clicker

Observer
bcleez said:
saying "REAL TALK" is dumbest shit to hit the game since "no homo"
"the game" eh...?

tired-yawn.jpg

2clicker,

2clicker

Observer
bluntfaced said:
Here you go homie, this is your home town speaking the truth and it's happening right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jON65cVCFB8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFmqgxmOslk&feature=related
yeah needlz is a nice dude

heres some pics of my set up at home... i have since replaced the mbox with an apogee duet for recording purposes. some day i will do a full acoustical treatment to my space.
groupfront.jpg

this looper is great... ive got the foot controller for it
EH2880.jpg

2clicker,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
bcleez said:
saying "REAL TALK" is dumbest shit to hit the game since "no homo"
calling it the game is the dumbest shit to hit the streets since you dropped out the womb

gamenewchain0cz-733388.jpg

real talk

bluntfaced,

Choism

2clicker said:
bluntfaced said:
Here you go homie, this is your home town speaking the truth and it's happening right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jON65cVCFB8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFmqgxmOslk&feature=related
yeah needlz is a nice dude

heres some pics of my set up at home... i have since replaced the mbox with an apogee duet for recording purposes. some day i will do a full acoustical treatment to my space.
http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo80/SPENCERvex/equipment/groupfront.jpg
this looper is great... ive got the foot controller for it
http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo80/SPENCERvex/equipment/EH2880.jpg
Nice set up 2 Clicker. ttx, rane 56, m-audio, running on pt?
I have that same turntable, mixer and moniotrs.:)

Choism,

2clicker

Observer
Choism said:
Nice set up 2 Clicker. ttx, rane 56, m-audio, running on pt?
I have that same turntable, mixer and moniotrs.:)
thanks, but im not using ProTools anymore.

i have completely converted to Propellerheads Record.

ive got a reason/record session running through Ch.1 on my 56. and the TTX on Ch.2. that way i can hit a CF switch and i can cut up any reason device... works really well for synths and bass tones. on top of that ive got a Korg KP3 on the 56's FX loop to add that when needed to either channel. its a nice workflow for me.

on a side note... reason 5 and record 1.5 updates come out Aug 25. cant fuggin wait.

2clicker,

bcleez

Bluntface you fucking sonned yourself.

http://vodpod.com/watch/3665469-nas-speaks-on-whats-wrong-with-the-rap-game

I guess you think Nas is wack

You are pretty stupid for thinking that someone calling rap a game since it has been called that by pretty much everyone. Anyone that thinks of Jayceon Taylor is beyond help, he is a joke.

edit: Read your post far up. 99% of rap is a fucking joke. You are right in that the whole state of hiphop is beyond fucked up. It is laughable. I WAS a hardcore hip hop head for the longest time De La, Prince Paul, Kool Keith, Hiero, Old MF Doom, I have vaults of old cds and vinyl.

My best advice is to give up on it. Only pay attention to the 3 or 4 semi decent things that might come out. I have waited for the 2nd 3rd 4th coming... its not coming man... The Rza will not drop "the cure" and revolutionize the art.

The South ruined hip hop by making everyone retarded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_4EIcTIU_A

mod note: You should know by now that calling someone stupid is flaming, and will get you an infraction. And they do add up.

bcleez,

bcleez

I sold my MPC asr and tables a long time ago.

Would you prefer a Jeru the damaja and say " Ya playin ya self"

bcleez,

SSVAdam

Company Rep
Beezleb said:

I could see some old school Judas Priest tearing up some herb songs along with Sabbaths Sweet Leaf, and get Ozzie a vape song and maybe get Rammstein, Original guns and roses to get some vape tunes in the mix and bring back some old school Anthrax, and get Iron Maiden getting Eddie stoned singing run for the vape! For openers lets bring out some punk with the sex pistols, get the Ramones back to life and we got a great opener.

This is the current list of Metal Bands that are totally on board with 7th Floor and the Silver Surfer Vaporizer...

Cephalic Carnage Which has a song "Vaporized"
Skeletonwitch
Job for a Cowboy
Cannibal Corpse
Dying Fetus
Nashville Pussy
Born of Osiris
Through the Eyes of the Dead
Arsonists Get All the Girls
Black Dhalia Murder
Carnifex
Nile
Between the Buried and Me
Horse the Band
Holy Grail
Arkaydia
Gigan
Decapitated
Veil of Maya
Chelsea Grin
White Chapel
Attila
Sleeping with Sirens
Alesana
Scalafrea
Decay
Demon Hunter
Norma Jean
Lamb of God
Chimaira
Revocation
Motionless in White

Maybe we just have to wait...

SSVAdam,

Beezleb

SSVAdam said:
Beezleb said:

This is the current list of Metal Bands that are totally on board with 7th Floor and the Silver Surfer Vaporizer...

Cephalic Carnage Which has a song "Vaporized"
Skeletonwitch
Job for a Cowboy
Cannibal Corpse
Dying Fetus
Nashville Pussy
Born of Osiris
Through the Eyes of the Dead
Arsonists Get All the Girls
Black Dhalia Murder
Carnifex
Nile
Between the Buried and Me
Horse the Band
Holy Grail
Arkaydia
Gigan
Decapitated
Veil of Maya
Chelsea Grin
White Chapel
Attila
Sleeping with Sirens
Alesana
Scalafrea
Decay
Demon Hunter
Norma Jean
Lamb of God
Chimaira
Revocation
Motionless in White

Maybe we just have to wait...
I am an even more proud owner of a DBV! I really dont know most of those bands but glad to see it being represented!

Beezleb,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
bcleez said:
Bluntface you fucking sonned yourself.

http://vodpod.com/watch/3665469-nas-speaks-on-whats-wrong-with-the-rap-game

I guess you think Nas is wack

You are pretty stupid for thinking that someone calling rap a game since it has been called that by pretty much everyone. Anyone that thinks of Jayceon Taylor is beyond help, he is a joke.

edit: Read your post far up. 99% of rap is a fucking joke. You are right in that the whole state of hiphop is beyond fucked up. It is laughable. I WAS a hardcore hip hop head for the longest time De La, Prince Paul, Kool Keith, Hiero, Old MF Doom, I have vaults of old cds and vinyl.

My best advice is to give up on it. Only pay attention to the 3 or 4 semi decent things that might come out. I have waited for the 2nd 3rd 4th coming... its not coming man... The Rza will not drop "the cure" and revolutionize the art.

The South ruined hip hop by making everyone retarded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_4EIcTIU_A

mod note: You should know by now that calling someone stupid is flaming, and will get you an infraction. And they do add up.
You're usng hip hop and rap interchangeably. Rap is the commercialized product of hip hop culture. Rap is the game, hip hop is more than that.. No disrespect man, it just makes me sick the way people write off a whole culture that enriches people's life's because the only aspect the mainstream media focuses on is the negative. I pay attention too the people in my community who's lively hood's I care about and I suggest you do the same and stop "waiting" for something to happen.

bluntfaced,
Top Bottom