1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Of Pot and Percocet

Discussion in 'Medical Discussion' started by macbill, Aug 30, 2014.

1. macbill

macbill WA-WAHHH. WA, Oh WA-To-See

2. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

3. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

My daughter (50) was dying from downers. Her daughter (19) already has gone on. I with conscious forethought switched my kid to be a HUGE pothead. Life is better. There is life!

4. grokit

grokit power cosmic

5. Chicken Charlie

Chicken Charlie Well-Known Member

I find that among the adolescents I treat - they are less likely to abuse alcohol or experiment with opioids (or other mind-altering substances); if there is some level of parental tolerance as to my patients' ingestion of cannabinoids. I educate them accordingly. My challenge remains supporting this approach juxtaposed by neuropsych data indicating irreversible damage to to the pre-frontal cortex of their developing brains; and thus some cognitive impairment.

Terpenoid, Puffers, macbill and 3 others like this.
  6. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

One key element imho is a more pragmatic approach, delayed initiation, rather than prohibition based upon the lie that cannabis should be classified as schedule 1. What has caused more harm? The unintended consequences of cannabis use or the trillion$ drug war?

7. lion

lion Member

I agree with using "smokeable's" for the intended use to combat pain. I have suffered from Rheumatoid Arthritis for over 30 years and believe me it does help with giving you an appetite and reduction of pain.....

8. max

max Bingo Coordinator Staff Member

macbill, grokit and Hippie Dickie like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors