Obamacare

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
If all the states are the same, why have different ones? Whats the point? You can't move to change anything . . .

t-dub,

lwien

Maybe it is best, you run along. I really liked your product, but I can't support someone I know is so intent on destroying this country.

So now you say that Rick wants to destroy this country? Typical right winged dogmatic rhetoric.

"I am for saving this country and everyone who doesn't think like I do wants to destroy it"

Amazing mindset, and a very scary one at that.

Rick wants to destroy this country? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !!! :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Fear is the fertilizer of madness. Of this, I am totally convinced.

lwien,
Reactions: Tweak

lwien

State level vs Federal level. You will lose this argument, everytime. He was a Republican governor of a very blue state. THEY wanted socialized care. He did his job, giving them what THEY wanted. Which is more than we can say about Obamao... who went against the wishes of SEVENTY PERCENT of Americans.

Just because a state want's something, doesn't make it right. How many states wanted segregation back in the day?

Of course any politician can lay down and give their constituents what they want, even if what they want may not be ethically or morally right. What a good politician does is not compromise his ideals but when found in a position of having to do so, to go on a crusade to convince those same constituents that they may be wrong, and to give the person that they elected a chance to prove that.

Romney, on the other hand, just laid down and gave them what they wanted, right? And you think that's a good thing? Of course, Romney isn't the only politician to do this. Most of them do, unfortunately.

lwien,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
"I am for saving this country and everyone who doesn't think like I do wants to destroy it"

Amazing mindset, and a very scary one at that.

Obama asked russia to give him "more time" on a defense issue
Obama invited the muslim brother hood to the white house
The obama white house has leaked highly sensitive information in regards to security
The Obama justice department has ignored wide spread voter intimidation by black panther radicals
the obama administration has provided national security information on our allies to our enemies.
The obama administration has said that their goal is to raise to cost of energy. this hurts the poor and middle class really hard
The obama administration has broke many bankruptcy court laws.

Tea Party,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Obama asked russia to give him "more time" on a defense issue
Obama invited the muslim brother hood to the white house
The obama white house has leaked highly sensitive information in regards to security
The Obama justice department has ignored wide spread voter intimidation by black panther radicals
the obama administration has provided national security information on our allies to our enemies.
The obama administration has said that their goal is to raise to cost of energy. this hurts the poor and middle class really hard
The obama administration has broke many bankruptcy court laws.

For the sake of this thread, do you mind adding reputable sources to every point you make?

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Vicki

lwien

For the sake of this thread, do you mind adding reputable sources to every point you make?

Oh, I have no doubt that he can provide sources. How reputable they are may be in question. What's also true is that for most all of those points, they are open to interpretation.

I still can't get over the comment that Rick wants to destroy this country. THAT'S a real knee-slapper.

lwien,

jackmormon

What's the MAJOR difference.

State level vs Federal level. You will lose this argument, everytime. He was a Republican governor of a very blue state. THEY wanted socialized care. He did his job, giving them what THEY wanted. Which is more than we can say about Obamao... who went against the wishes of SEVENTY PERCENT of Americans.

Good luck with that spin, though.

Oh Rick, btw... expressing your politics in such a manner (don't need to repeat your own words)... as someone doing business and trying to make a living...

Man, who knows how many sales you just pissed away. I don't have anything to lose in this discussion. You however, do. Maybe it is best, you run along. I really liked your product, but I can't support someone I know is so intent on destroying this country. Come talk to us in 5-10 years, when you find out, Utopia, is a police state... and it won't be the Right that brings it to you.

I totally agree on the state versus federal level on this thing. It sickens me that the Supreme Court has basically defined that a penalty for NOT entering into a contract with a private corporation (health insurer) is a form of TAX. We all know it won't rest here, this decision just makes me think what is next?

What I don't agree with is what you have said about Rick. Although I may not agree with Rick politically, I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for him. It is possible to disagree with someone and still respect them. I love the CRZ Rick made me, and I will definitely purchase another one.

Using the labels liberal/conservative/democrat/republican is pretty reductionist, IMO. Seriously, what is the difference between republicans and democrats nowadays? They seem to be just two heads of the very same corporately sponsored/owned beast. Both are pro big government, pro interventionist war (when it protects or furthers corporate interests), and both are owned by the lobbyists and special interest groups. The only difference I see is "hot button" issues like Obummacare, abortion, gay marriage, gun control, etc. that are just used as a distraction and to promote the facade that there is much difference between the parties.

I think the election this fall will be a re-run of Douche Vs. Turd. Obama is a failure, pretty much anything that comes out of his mouth you can bet the bank that he will turn around and do the complete opposite. Romney definitely has serious business and organizational skills. But, he is owned lock, stock, and barrel by corporate interests just like Obama. The thing about Romney that really scares me is that he professes to be a "true believing mormon". He wears magic underwear and has swallowed the koolaid. I am not too keen on having a President who believes his underwear possesses spiritual powers with his finger on the button.... I could go on about this subject but will shut up.

jackmormon,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction

These aren't hidden from the public eye. Every single point he's brought up, including the OPEN MIC comment to Russia, is 100% accurate. They have been reported by multiple and "reputable" sources. TP, is not under the burden of proof. Anyone, that listens to and/or reads the news... has, or should have heard of each of those instances.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Tea Party

Quetzalcoatl

These aren't hidden from the public eye. Every single point he's brought up, including the OPEN MIC comment to Russia, is 100% accurate. They have been reported by multiple and "reputable" sources. TP, is not under the burden of proof. Anyone, that listens to and/or reads the news... has, or should have heard of each of those instances.
I didn't say the burden of proof was on him, I simply asked if he could, for the sake of the argument in this thread, provide links for his points.

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
What I don't agree with is what you have said about Rick. Although I may not agree with Rick politically, I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for him. It is possible to disagree with someone and still respect them. I love the CRZ Rick made me, and I will definitely purchase another one.

Point taken. I have edited myself. However, only edited. My point stands about being a vendor, who I'm assuming makes a living, or partial living off this forum. He came into the discussion, both barrels blazing, dropping fuck bombs, telling people to fuck off. Basically insulting, at least half the user base of this forum.

Not a smart move, IMO.

We reap, what we sow.

BigDaddyVapor,

lwien

I have many friends who are Mormons. They are some of the smartest, loyal, and kind people I know.

Hmmm.....would you say the same thing if Obama happened to be a Mormon?

The fact is that there are people in ALL religions that exhibit the qualities that you mention above, but there are also some really insane people who exhibit those traits as well.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I didn't say the burden of proof was on him, I simply asked if he could, for the sake of the argument in this thread, provide links for his points.

Then you're going to be sitting here for hours, while he goes and does a search before every post, you could just as easily Google and find any of them, that you're unaware of. I would hope, some of those points he brought up, are on your radar screen.

If he were bringing up obscure news items, like "WTF!?", I would certainly agree with you. As I pointed out... all of those points, were and have been widely reported. Even by the likes of ABC, CBS and NBC (no... MSNBC seemed to skip over most of them).

EDIT: Religion is a sticky topic. However, there are religions that are contrary to the American way of life (which tries to be INCLUSIVE for everyone). Sharia law, which is ingrained in Muslim society/religion and trying to get a foothold, here in America (as it has done in other countries... see Britain, France and Sweden)... is certainly a valid concern. What upsets me the most about the religious topic, is the left is all too happy to piss all over Christians, then turn around and coddle a religion, that is Hell bent on destroying our way of life.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Tea Party

jackmormon

The fact is that there are people in ALL religions that exhibit the qualities that you mention above, but there are also some really insane people who exhibit those traits as well.

Obama definitely wouldn't be a mormon..... According to mormon teachings, "colored" people are born with the mark of cain. They were not valiant spirit babies and do not deserve to be white. Black people were not allowed full membership in the mormon church until 1978 (under threat of losing their non-tax status). God called up the mormon prophet/president and let him know that he had changed his mind on the subject :uhoh:

jackmormon,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur

I would say the same things if obama actually exerted those qualities.

Tea Party,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
Obama definitely wouldn't be a mormon..... According to mormon teachings, "colored" people are born with the mark of cain. They were not valiant spirit babies and do not deserve to be white. Black people were not allowed full membership in the mormon church until 1978 (under threat of losing their non-tax status). God called up the mormon prophet/president and let him know that he had changed his mind on the subject :uhoh:

And muslims call for the execution of Jews, Christians, Homosexuals, and anyone who does not submit to islam.

Tea Party,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction

Does it really matter how the change was made? If you're a religious person, which I assume, from your moniker... do you not believe God, might have had a hand in that? I'm not saying he called anyone up. But, I've seen enough (for my beliefs)... to have seen his work, in some pretty whacky ways.

By all rights, I should be dead. Every doctor I see, looks at me and talks to me, like I'm a walking corpse (Even though on the outside, I look perfectly healthy). I've had doctors tell me, "you shouldn't be here". My response... "Yes, I should... otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here in front of you." I survived a catastrophic aortic dissection, that should have killed me within minutes. I survived for over 4 hours... while the doctors hadn't any idea wtf was killing me. To quote the ER doctor, to my wife... "I'm so scared your husband is going to die and I don't have any idea what is killing him". After they discovered it... I then spent 13 hours in surgery, including 36 minutes of blood being diverted around my heart. I was technically dead. I wasn't given a rosy outlook. Yet, almost 3 years later... here I am.

I don't know how, when, or what God did... but I believe he's just as responsible for me being here, as any of those doctors or surgeons. As the saying goes... The Lord works in mysterious ways.

BigDaddyVapor,

lwien

And muslims call for the execution of Jews, Christians, Homosexuals, and anyone who does not submit to islam.

Have you ever looked at some of the absolute insane laws that are laid out in the old testament? Would you say that most all Jews would in fact, follow these laws?

Fundamentalism is abhorrent in ANY religion. ANYTIME that you take ANY religious book, be it the Bible or the Koran, and take their doctrines literally, it can, indeed, be a very scary proposition.

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
As someone who is jewish I could go on all day about some of the crazy jewish laws there are.

They don't how ever advocate disrupting the peace in countries like Britain, France, Switzerland, Norway and call for the death of christians.

Tea Party,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Oops. My mistake. I said Sweden above... I meant Switzerland. Hey.. hot blonde chicks, you say tomato...

BigDaddyVapor,

Quetzalcoatl

Yes, and the Bible says that you can't wear clothing made of two different types of material (Lev 19:19) And that haircuts are not allowed (Lev 19:27) And that if your daughter is raped, he must pay 50 pieces of silver, and she is to marry her rapist with no chance of divorce (Deuteronomy 22:28-29) But none of this really matters, because we're talking about giving people health care, not which presidential candidate will violate the Treaty of Tripoli harder.

Quetzalcoatl,

lwien

As someone who is jewish I could go on all day about some of the crazy jewish laws there are.

They don't how ever advocate disrupting the peace in countries like Britain, France, Switzerland, Norway and call for the death of christians.

In the Old Testament, stoning is prescribed for anyone committing blasphemy or apostasy (defined as the abandonment of a religious or POLITICAL belief). Does this mean that we should fear everyone that believes in the Old Testament? Do you honestly believe that all Muslims want to be living under strict Shira Law?

We really have to be vigilant of propaganda, regardless from where it comes from, even if it ties into our current belief systems, hell, in that instance, maybe even more vigilant.

lwien,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Considering Sharia Law HAS already made its way INTO OUR courtrooms... I would say its a pretty valid @#$%ing concern.

GO read the effects Muslims have had on the populace of Britain, Switzerland and France. Then get back to us.

BigDaddyVapor,

Gandalf

@BDV and Tea Party: What do you prefer as an alternative to Obamacare, or are you happy with the way things are right now with private insurance?

@Tea Party: I live in NYC and for gay pride last week, there were several Jews I saw holding signs that said "Judaism Prohibits Homosexuality" and "God sent AIDS to kill gay males". There are radicals in all religions, even Judaism. Best not to make blanket statements about large groups of people.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
@BDV and Tea Party: What do you prefer as an alternative to Obamacare, or are you happy with the way things are right now with private insurance?

No, I'm not happy with private insurance. I've got mountain of bills, they're refusing to pay, while I was still under their coverage. I think the whole things needs to be overhauled.

However, ObamaCare isn't it. Its not an overhaul of anything. Its taxes and rationing. Read the bill. They could have overhauled the whole damn thing, in less than 100 pages. Yet, they wrote a friggin' foot tall tome. They don't even know what's in it. "We don't know what's in the bill, until we pass the bill." Think about that quote. That came from the, at the time, Speaker of the House. John Conyers, when asked about reading the bill, proclaimed (I'm paraphrasing here, I'll dig up the exact quote if you want me to) "how can I read the bill? it would take a team of lawyers, weeks and then they would have to get back to me, to explain it." WHAT!!!!??? Seriously? W T F!?

Obama SWORE to us, that the healthcare overhaul debate and writing of the bill would take place LIVE ON CNN so, everyone could take part. When Republican ideas were brought to the table, they were tossed to the side... ignored. In fact, both the president and Pelosi told them to sit down, shut up and sit at the back of the bus. Then they went behind closed doors, brought out this monstrosity, broke ANOTHER of Obama's promises of posting ALL legislation ONLINE, giving us ample time to read it... by not posting it until a day or two before they crammed it down our throats.

Is that your idea of how a Representative Republic is supposed to work? Aren't our representatives supposed to honor and respect OUR wishes? So when seventy percent of America was strongly opposed to the legislation, how do you figure, its remotely close to anything other then "We're going to do, whatever the @#$% we want to!"?

320338_395154527207933_1547002573_n.jpg

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom