Obama on Facebook on 420,,,,,,

OO

Technical Skeptical
did you know that obama is not at all for decriminalization of pot, and he withdrew all statements that led to such a conclusion?

OO,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Yeah Obama's stance on Marijuana is pretty damn poor. "Yeah I inhaled, all the time. That was the point"

So he can get high and still become successful and be the President of the United States, but the rest of us? We can just get arrested so we have even more difficulty becoming successful with our new criminal record. yay!

I hope people turn this into a complete Marijuana discussion. He can't run from everything god dammit.

oh, and reading those comments people have left is just ridiculous. I gotta get back to watching the turtle Mitch McConnell try to move his upper lip and spit out some more bs. Now that's fun!

aesthyrian,

lwien

But the fact remains that under his watch there has been more advancement in the availability of medical cannabis than under the watch of any other president before him.

lwien,

Egzoset

Banned
The "medical" cannabis discussions only help to discriminate even more against "recreational" users, IMO.

:peace:

Egzoset,

lwien

^^^ I don't see it that way. I see it as a stepping stone towards general legalization.

lwien,

hereatlast

I hope people turn this into a complete Marijuana discussion.

I hope the opposite. As much as I look forward to a healthy progression in MJ laws and dialog (whose to say whats healthy I'm not sure, I'm far from an outright advocate for total legalization personally though) I think there is a whole lot more on the table that should be addressed first. :2c:

hereatlast,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
hereatlast said:
I hope people turn this into a complete Marijuana discussion.

I hope the opposite. As much as I look forward to a healthy progression in MJ laws and dialog (whose to say whats healthy I'm not sure, I'm far from an outright advocate for total legalization personally though) I think there is a whole lot more on the table that should be addressed first. :2c:

Yeah, I'd have to agree. Lets fix the fiscal and international fiascoes first.

Then we can get stoney.

finchrock24,
Top Bottom