NO CANNABIS LEFT

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I have a plan!

Your signature says "gave away EQ"

Contact that person and let them know you're dropping by to service their EQ at no charge. (bring a baggie).

Then proceed to hold EQ upside down over the baggie and shake.

May yield enough spilled herb to get you through this rough time?‎

hinglemccringleberry

I hated the running out days....

Glad that's gone.... cannabis can't be fully enjoyed while you have to ration it and worry about not having any....

Believe me, when you're dry and you're scrounging crumbs and some resin into a bowl that will barely get you 1 full hit, that hit can be fully enjoyed when the alternative is nothing at all!

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I remember the joint smoking years. Gathering up all the little bits of the last remnants of a joint - remember how resinous? I would smoke them in a pipe bowl. Very harsh :obut very stoney too. Back in the black market days. Cannabis would be hard to come by in Aug and Sept each year.

I'm glad I found out all the benefits of vaporizing. A big thanks to this forum. A small amount goes a long way compared to smoking.

hinglemccringleberry

You've got to treat your stash like your car's gas tank. Don't wait till you're running on fumes and stalling, replenish when you've still got a quarter tank left.
I remember the joint smoking years. Gathering up all the little bits of the last remnants of a joint - remember how resinous? I would smoke them in a bowl. Very harsh :obut very stoney.

I remember those days. Try smoking a blunt roach in a bong, talk about harsh.

TboneToker

So it's been 48 hours...did you get hooked up?

Yes on friday my package arrived got it at 10:30 am . Sour D and Tahoe OG Kush. Very Good Strains. The Sour D tastes like the most "weedesque" cannabis ever. like very good, just skunky/potent/pungent/good taste.. dank flavour you just know it's good cannabis.

The Tahoe is good for very large rips off the evo. It has around 19-20thc% !! very high for Tahoe

Top Bottom