• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

next generation e-nails?

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
So... I'm seeing these E-nails on DHGate now. For $125ish
.http://m.dhgate.com/product/high-quality-electronic-e-nail-d-nail-heater/228694832.html#s8-24-1
EDIT: to add photo.
yVxH8CJ.jpg

Last edited:

BoogerMan

Nice find! I figured they would start showing up at some point.

IMO I would rather get the cheapest e-nail from Gimido for $160 (shipping would be free with discount code "trippy") because it comes with a warranty and customer service at least. I'm sure they are both basically the same item but having a warranty always makes me feel nice and warm inside - or maybe that's from my dab haha :wave:

BoogerMan,
Reactions: DieHard

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker

IMO I would rather get the cheapest e-nail from Gimido for $160 (shipping would be free with discount code "trippy") because it comes with a warranty and customer service at least. I'm sure they are both basically the same item but having a warranty always makes me feel nice and warm inside - or maybe that's from my dab haha :wave:
Yeah, I'm really happy with my Errlectric but I'm sure that some around here may be interested in another low priced option. For the price it's probably a better deal than the 710Whip.

DieHard,

ColoVaper

Science...Whoo!
Hey I have a InfiniTI nail (well two, one for upstairs and one for downstairs) and am thinking about stepping up my game with a enail. I've been looking around on the site and it seems the best thing to do is just get a flat cool and sandwich it in between the cups instead of buying a adapter for the nail. Am I missing something and the adapter is worth spending money on?

ColoVaper,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Hey I have a InfiniTI nail (well two, one for upstairs and one for downstairs) and am thinking about stepping up my game with a enail. I've been looking around on the site and it seems the best thing to do is just get a flat cool and sandwich it in between the cups instead of buying a adapter for the nail. Am I missing something and the adapter is worth spending money on?
Errlectric sells a coil with the dish for the Infiniti nail installed.

DieHard,

ColoVaper

Science...Whoo!
Errlectric sells a coil with the dish for the Infiniti nail installed.
Looks cool but it seems like it would be directing heat more to it than just the dish where you want the heat to go causing unnecessary heat on the female sleeve part? The price might be a little high for it too...

ColoVaper,

420time

Do you need to "season" a titanium nail if used with e nails? Or is "seasoning" only needed when using with a torch.

@DieHard The enail on dhgate is a bit expensive, some other seller on dhgate sells that kit for 70$ included shipping.

420time,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I saw different pricing but it was like an "a la carte" deal. Box only. Coil only. With nail / no nail. But not that cheap. Link?

BoogerMan

Do you need to "season" a titanium nail if used with e nails? Or is "seasoning" only needed when using with a torch.

@DieHard The enail on dhgate is a bit expensive, some other seller on dhgate sells that kit for 70$ included shipping.
I season Titanium and Quartz whether it's a normal domeless nail or e-nail.

I don't season ceramic because the taste with ceramic is phenomenal already IMO and it doesn't seem to make a difference to me.

I season Quartz and titanium because of taste.

Seasoning is the same concept as with a normal skillet pan you cook on. You season the new pan with vegetable oil while heating it so that the oil soaks into the metal pan and sort of coats it.

So with a nail you are putting bad/reclaimed oil on there while it's heated up so that the oil seeps into the nail and coats it. You don't want the nail red hot because the oil will dance like crazy but you don't want it too cool either because it will just melt. I have found it works best at a nice low temp dab temperature, around 600 F give or take some depending on the nail.

So once you have seasoned the nail multiple times, I usually season 4-5 times, you will have a nice black coat of resin on the nail.

Now, instead of dabbing on the titanium surface or Quartz surface you are actually dabbing on the coat of oil. Helps tremendously with taste for Quartz and titanium IMO.

I still think ceramic is more tasty even compared to a very well seasoned Quartz or titanium nail.

I use my Domeless.com ceramic nail almost every night because it is so damn tasty compared to my Quartz and titanium nails.

The Hive ceramic one looks nice too but they may be coming out with some new ones this year so I may wait for these.

Last edited:

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety

Gimodo's Warranty means you have to ship the faulty parts back FYI. In the united states the cheapest means is USPS which is approx $58.65. At that point I accepted the loss and purchased my replacement heater from DNAIL since their warranty means something.

IMO buy the cheapest enail that is compatible with Dnail coils ie your box would be female and your coil xlr adapater is male. The warranty from China companies is null when you consider the cost to ship it back.

S1N3,

BoogerMan

Gimodo's Warranty means you have to ship the faulty parts back FYI. In the united states the cheapest means is USPS which is approx $58.65. At that point I accepted the loss and purchased my replacement heater from DNAIL since their warranty means something.

IMO buy the cheapest enail that is compatible with Dnail coils ie your box would be female and your coil xlr adapater is male. The warranty from China companies is null when you consider the cost to ship it back.
Good to know. Thanks for sharing that. I kinda wish I would have just spent a little more for a US company :(

So $58.65 is for the medium size flat rate box to China right? Do you have to ship back the whole unit for warranty? What if just the coil goes out or just the PID goes out. Can you ship just that part back in a small flat rate box for $23.50?

EDIT:
Well, maybe I take back what I said about wishing I bought from a US company. D-nails cheapest package is $600 and their nicest package is $900.

I spent $280ish I believe. So my coil stops working outside of the 6 month warranty, there is another $50 so I'm up to $330 (this is to compare with d-nails one free replacement coil). Now say over the next 2 years my unit stops working twice and I have to pay $60 each time to ship it back to China so now I'm up to $450. That's still $150 less than d-nails cheapest package and I got one of Gimidos best packages and after 2 years I will probably be getting a new e-nail since next gen technology will be way better in 2 years.

So I guess I am happy about getting the Gimido nail even with the ridiculous shipping cost for warranty (trying to come up with excuses to make myself feel better about my purchase hahahaha :rofl:)

Last edited:
BoogerMan,

420time

Seems like divine tribe sells enails too, but the price is $150. One year warranty.

420time,

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
So $58.65 is for the medium size flat rate box to China right?

Yes, though in hindsight I priced the wrong box b/c...

Do you have to ship back the whole unit for warranty?

I made a DIY controller and just ordered the coils from Gimido(hence I prob could have paid a $30 shipping for the small flate rate parcel).

For reference the PID Controller box materials, minus the coil will run south of $80 USD. Most of my costs went to purchasing a dremmel to cut the housing. And with a little tweaking you could repair your box, the only replacement parts are the coils.

As for them, I think one year life expectancy is about average given 5hr+ daily run time. I just bought a flat coil off ebay this week for $53, free shipping. The performance of my Dnail coil has been spot on though, no complaints other than the price tag.

Looking forward to this weekend where I hook up my box to the new flat coil + ceramic nail+ a ceramic cap(which serves as sort of a carb cap, very intrigued)

S1N3,

hanfhead

is high
$100 for the 710whip kit until Feb 1st at midnight:
http://instagram.com/p/yfN0QpnGMy/?modal=true
Coupon: AGE100
Very tempted but the CAD conversion rate is killing me
I think he is also having a sale on the new ceramic dab cab

Yep looks like the caps are 20 bucks, down from 35. I want one and just looked into them earlier this week. Any idea if it will fit on an HE infiniTi nail? I just asked on the IG you linked.

Edit: Got a reply back that it DOES fit the infiniTi.

Last edited:

Monsoon

My dropdowns from AGS/Apollo arrived. Quality is good and and feels solid enough. I noticed at least one of the joints is ever so slightly off but it's maybe only a degree or two and I can live with it. The other one seems straight. I tested the airflow on all my pieces with them and noticed with my OmniNail it's gone from slightly restrictive to just right. Works especially well with my OmniNail and Diffusion Pump.

My Domeless.com nail and carb cap is taking longer than DHGate at this point, took a week to go from WA to LA and it's been on its way to Canada since last Monday night. Hopefully it will be here this week, can't wait to try it.

It's a bit pricey especially with the currency conversion but I'm seriously thinking about getting this setup. The nail has a deep curved dish surrounded by the coil, has 16 air holes and it uses a custom titanium dropdown in between the base and the head. Not sure if D-Nail heads will work but even if it you're limited to their heads you have a dropdown that will never break. As a bonus it has a removable reclaim container that can be used in a future vape pen they've teased a few times.

http://new-vape.com/drop-down/

2644-8.jpg

mixchu69

My dropdowns from AGS/Apollo arrived. Quality is good and and feels solid enough. I noticed at least one of the joints is ever so slightly off but it's maybe only a degree or two and I can live with it. The other one seems straight. I tested the airflow on all my pieces with them and noticed with my OmniNail it's gone from slightly restrictive to just right. Works especially well with my OmniNail and Diffusion Pump.

My Domeless.com nail and carb cap is taking longer than DHGate at this point, took a week to go from WA to LA and it's been on its way to Canada since last Monday night. Hopefully it will be here this week, can't wait to try it.

It's a bit pricey especially with the currency conversion but I'm seriously thinking about getting this setup. The nail has a deep curved dish surrounded by the coil, has 16 air holes and it uses a custom titanium dropdown in between the base and the head. Not sure if D-Nail heads will work but even if it you're limited to their heads you have a dropdown that will never break. As a bonus it has a removable reclaim container that can be used in a future vape pen they've teased a few times.

2644-8.jpg
I think it is worth the investment (especially for me, since I find a lot of reclaim when I use torch and rig when I'm in a rush for a quick dab- use Dnail otherwise) It's such a good idea for wasteful people like me who don't fully utilize the reclaim. To be able to use it straight on a vape pen is a great idea.

I would love to hear what the taste and quality of reclaim is in a pen. Never need to buy a prefilled cartridge again.

mixchu69,
Reactions: Monsoon

BoogerMan

2644-8.jpg

Don't buy it yet! I'm working with New-Vape to get us FC members a discount code :D

Also, their 16 hole top does work with d-nails coil. It was actually designed based off d-nails coil :)

http://instagram.com/p/yc0-zthZcT/

I've been using the 16 hole top the past few days and I love it. Zero drag what so ever. I'm going to write up a nice long review hopefully today. Been super busy with work the past few days and haven't gotten a chance.

Last edited:

Monsoon

Don't buy it yet! I'm working with New-Vape to get us FC members a discount code :D

Also, their 16 hole top does work with d-nails coil. It was actually designed based off d-nails coil :)

http://instagram.com/p/yc0-zthZcT/

I've been using the 16 hole top the past few days and I love it. Zero drag what so ever. I'm going to write up a nice long review hopefully today. Been super busy with work the past few days and haven't gotten a chance.
Looking forward to it, couldn't find any reviews on it when I was looking yesterday. Not sure if I'll be able to wait long enough for a coupon but it would be a nice plus for other people here.

The coil size are pretty standard now, what I meant was if the head will screw into the D-Nail base and vice-versa. But it looks like they aren't.

BoogerMan

Looking forward to it, couldn't find any reviews on it when I was looking yesterday. Not sure if I'll be able to wait long enough for a coupon but it would be a nice plus for other people here.

The coil size are pretty standard now, what I meant was if the head will screw into the D-Nail base and vice-versa. But it looks like they aren't.
I get what you are saying now. Yeah I don't think the bases are comparable.

I also thought coil sizes were pretty standard but I was surely wrong. D-nails 20mm coil is about 19mm in height (from what I was told) and my Gimido 20mm coil is only about 14mm in height. My Gimido coil is only 100 watt. Not sure what d-nails is, but maybe different watt coils are different in height/thickness of the coils?

The 20mm 16 hole new vape nail has a barrel shaft height of about 19mm (it was designed using the 20mm dnail coil) so my 14mm height Gimido coil looks kinda small on it lol. Still works great though.

BoogerMan,

Monsoon

I get what you are saying now. Yeah I don't think the bases are comparable.

I also thought coil sizes were pretty standard but I was surely wrong. D-nails 20mm coil is about 19mm in height (from what I was told) and my Gimido 20mm coil is only about 14mm in height. My Gimido coil is only 100 watt. Not sure what d-nails is, but maybe different watt coils are different in height/thickness of the coils?

The 20mm 16 hole new vape nail has a barrel shaft height of about 19mm (it was designed using the 20mm dnail coil) so my 14mm height Gimido coil looks kinda small on it lol. Still works great though.
The internal diameter (ID) values of 10mm, 16mm, 20mm are standard though, not sure how much difference coil height makes beyond making sure it fits.

Top Bottom