next generation e-nails?

SMODomite

Still pretty new to the enail game so sorry if this is a dumb question...I have noticed when taking a dab, probably .1 or less after I take my dab and cap it I can usually get it to milk up at least twice, but no matter what there is always a vapor trail off the nail when I remove the carb cap for anywhere from 15-30 seconds...Should I knock the temp up on the enail to see if thats the issue? Currently have it set to 710 but I don't have anything to measure the actual temp of my dish

SMODomite,

XeroRespect

This too shall PAX...
Still pretty new to the enail game so sorry if this is a dumb question...I have noticed when taking a dab, probably .1 or less after I take my dab and cap it I can usually get it to milk up at least twice, but no matter what there is always a vapor trail off the nail when I remove the carb cap for anywhere from 15-30 seconds...Should I knock the temp up on the enail to see if thats the issue? Currently have it set to 710 but I don't have anything to measure the actual temp of my dish

There could be a few factors unfortunately. What type of dish you are using is a large factor in temp. In addition, impurities in the concentrate can "burn" off after the dab has completed, q-tip after dab helps with this. Dab size may be too large for the dish to vaporize completely. I am sure I am missing a few things...

SMODomite

There could be a few factors unfortunately. What type of dish you are using is a large factor in temp. In addition, impurities in the concentrate can "burn" off after the dab has completed, q-tip after dab helps with this. Dab size may be too large for the dish to vaporize completely. I am sure I am missing a few things...

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it! I am using a HE DualiTi Enail adapter with the standard dish. I will give it a shot with the q tip after that definitely may help, don't think it is the dab size since I tend to stick to .1 or less per dab.

Thanks again!

SMODomite,

XeroRespect

This too shall PAX...
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it! I am using a HE DualiTi Enail adapter with the standard dish. I will give it a shot with the q tip after that definitely may help, don't think it is the dab size since I tend to stick to .1 or less per dab.

Thanks again!

No problemo! With the Ti dish, higher temp for sure. I have my SiC dish dialed into about 640 or so and still get a slight trail. You could try stepping your temp up to 730 or so and see how it does...

Housefudge

Y'all got nutmeg?
I just did an extensive search for the Errl Mod 510-threaded enail. Has anyone tried it or know if it's made of safe materials?

Housefudge,

Danksta

I just did an extensive search for the Errl Mod 510-threaded enail. Has anyone tried it or know if it's made of safe materials?

I got one and it lasted 6 days until it died. While it was working I liked it. However it is NOT an enail replacement in my eyes. Nice for a portable though. Still waiting to hear about a replacement unit from edabs. Not too worried about it, but bummed to be out my rig.

While it was working I ended up ordering an enail. Once it stopped working I ordered everything else I will need. I only intend to use the ErrlMOD when going places. The tech isn't far enough to be a daily driver.

I have no idea how safe it is.

Danksta,

SMODomite

No problemo! With the Ti dish, higher temp for sure. I have my SiC dish dialed into about 640 or so and still get a slight trail. You could try stepping your temp up to 730 or so and see how it does...
Ended up kicking it up to 730 and it definitely helped reduce the vapor trail, although the lady friend thinks it was a little too harsh so we are keeping it at 720, might be losing a tiny bit of oil but they are some tasttttty dabs!

waxdab23

New to enails...what are some of the popular ones these days? Does not need to be portable.

waxdab23,

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
New to enails...what are some of the popular ones these days? Does not need to be portable.

You will get many opinions. I just picked up this one: http://www.e-nail.org/GIMIDO-Best-Dabs-Enail.html
I had to them make me 2 coils to my specifications for the new Liger V3.
There are less expensive ones and more expensive ones. I believe you do not need the more expensive ones.

rolln_j

or you could get the auberins 200 PID for $75 bux and your choice of coil for $35 on amazon and then still have $120 to put towards a quality nail and carb cap setup

http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45&products_id=459

I have had mine almost a year now and use it every day - love the dial for switching temps and it is one of very few budget nails that show set temp and actual temp

or you could get the auberins 200 PID for $75 bux and your choice of coil for $35 on amazon and then still have $120 to put towards a quality nail and carb cap setup

http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45&products_id=459

I have had mine almost a year now and use it every day - love the dial for switching temps and it is one of very few budget nails that show set temp and actual temp
auberins has been at the top of my list, haven't heard many complaints so I don't know why I would need to spend more! thank you

Mangos

Hey guys in need of some advice

Just wondering is the official dnail (US version not euro 220v Version) compatible with a UK plug adapter or will it require some form of transformer. Appreciate the advice .

Justpassedu

Hey all , I just wanted to chime in bc I recently got my 1st Enail. All my life I been using the torch and it is so nice to finally get away from it. I also used my Evo with the Vapexnail's allot but when there is more than 1 person around it is not so ideal. So I did a ton of research , almost bought a enail off dhgate but I felt allot more comfortable purchasing in the U.S. , I stumbled upon a company called BOSS TITANIUM and immediately fell in love with the look and size of there E-Nail. The color scheme was def to my liking. I opted for there Origin Quartz Insert upon there recommendation and could not be happier. The taste is amazing compared to what I have used so far. The unit heats up quickly and on the huge plus side , it is tiny , about the size of my iphone 6 plus in length and width , prob about the size of 3 iphone 6 pluses stacked on top of each other . So far I have been very happy with it. I am no expert and def need some more time using the unit but so far I cant complain and the price I feel is great also. Here is the link if any of you want to check it out - https://bosstitanium.com/?variant=7249166785 and i'll post some pic's of my setup , thank you to all who helped me on the forum also.

DD2F3AA7-0F6A-4CCD-9871-B763B1C76CE4_zpskvdeysq0.jpg

45694EBC-60B9-4A5E-9D07-FAF009B3B252_zps3ybyuetr.jpg
5C77D438-8659-4AD2-A375-F1997B304B44_zpswpos38di.jpg

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
Hey all , I just wanted to chime in bc I recently got my 1st Enail. All my life I been using the torch and it is so nice to finally get away from it. I also used my Evo with the Vapexnail's allot but when there is more than 1 person around it is not so ideal. So I did a ton of research , almost bought a enail off dhgate but I felt allot more comfortable purchasing in the U.S. , I stumbled upon a company called BOSS TITANIUM and immediately fell in love with the look and size of there E-Nail. The color scheme was def to my liking. I opted for there Origin Quartz Insert upon there recommendation and could not be happier. The taste is amazing compared to what I have used so far. The unit heats up quickly and on the huge plus side , it is tiny , about the size of my iphone 6 plus in length and width , prob about the size of 3 iphone 6 pluses stacked on top of each other . So far I have been very happy with it. I am no expert and def need some more time using the unit but so far I cant complain and the price I feel is great also. Here is the link if any of you want to check it out - https://bosstitanium.com/?variant=7249166785 and i'll post some pic's of my setup , thank you to all who helped me on the forum also.

DD2F3AA7-0F6A-4CCD-9871-B763B1C76CE4_zpskvdeysq0.jpg

45694EBC-60B9-4A5E-9D07-FAF009B3B252_zps3ybyuetr.jpg
5C77D438-8659-4AD2-A375-F1997B304B44_zpswpos38di.jpg
Awesome and congratulations. I hope you enjoy it immensely for many years to come! :)

What can you tell me about that torus bubbler in the photos? :)

Justpassedu

Awesome and congratulations. I hope you enjoy it immensely for many years to come! :)

What can you tell me about that torus bubbler in the photos? :)
Thank you , so far it has been working out really well. I usually swab it after every use with a qtip and drop of water or iso while its still warm and it has been staying very clean this way. I am not sure if I should be doing this though. As for the bubbler pictured with the slyme I purchased it off a member here. It was like a $200 piece I believe. I am not sure where it actually came from but it hits amazing and has quickly become 1 of my favorite's in my collection. It also has a sort of tornado effect that looks kinda cool with the water after exhale. It's called a slyme incycler , I don't believe it is made by toro. I did a search and could not find the exact 1 but 1 that is very similar only it has a extra little glass piece towards the bottom of the base for water flow I guess. Here is the link -https://www.thickassglass.com/products/tag-10-klein-incycler . The carb cap I purchased separate at maxquality glass bc I wanted something that matched. I purchased the piece from @NimbusVapor awhile back, maybe he can chime in with more details.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
That boss is a nice looking unit, should I go inexpensively with this one or will I be better off in the long run spending more now?

FlyingLow,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Justpassedu

That boss is a nice looking unit, should I go inexpensively with this one or will I be better off in the long run spending more now?
I don't have much experience with enails to tell you but in all honesty this has hit the mark on everything I would want. I don't see how much more it can be improved upon. Also if space is a concern it is smaller than most enails I have seen and tried plus it has a cool look to it. The company is in the U.S and has been very helpful and quick to answer any questions. The unit also has the blue Leds and you set your temp and that round button pictured you press to have it start heating. It has been so quick to heat up as well .

Dr200

Im at about 18 month with my Auber RDK-200. Constant daily use. Sometimes left on left on over night as the RDK-200 has no time shut off. Sometimes turned on for a quick dab and right off 5 times a day. Lots of varied use. I have burnt out my first flat coil. Ordered a new one from Auber and a cheap barrel coil of dhgate. They both have been working great. After the first coil went I kept my cleaning temps down to 825/850'f. The first coil died when I was playing with high temps and didn't know what I was doing.
The boss unit does look pretty good though.
http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=459

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
@FlyingLow @Justpassedu

I like the aesthetics and size of the Boss Micro unit and almost bought one before I cheaped out an bought the Auber RDK-200.

One thing to note is the Boss Micro heater's connector is a Mini-XLR as opposed to a more standard XLR connection.
I don't know if one connector is more robust than the other, although I would assume the XLR is more durable (probably not a real world issue).

However, it will likely limit one's choices when buying a replacement heating coil.
Also, perhaps not an issue, but I haven't tried to source heaters with mini-XLR connections.
Which, come to think of it I need to, as I need to get a replacement heater cord for my Auber RDK-150 (which also runs mini-XLR and is aces as a portable).

Justpassedu

@FlyingLow @Justpassedu

I like the aesthetics and size of the Boss Micro unit and almost bought one before I cheaped out an bought the Auber RDK-200.

One thing to note is the Boss Micro heater's connector is a Mini-XLR as opposed to a more standard XLR connection.
I don't know if one connector is more robust than the other, although I would assume the XLR is more durable (probably not a real world issue).

However, it will likely limit one's choices when buying a replacement heating coil.
Also, perhaps not an issue, but I haven't tried to source heaters with mini-XLR connections.
Which, come to think of it I need to, as I need to get a replacement heater cord for my Auber RDK-150 (which also runs mini-XLR and is aces as a portable).
Good news is the company has stated they are making a adapter for the cable so no worries there , it may already even be out . The cable seems pretty tough to me also .

Top Bottom