Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Grifo

I am using stainless steel screens I cut or the eq basket screen. I'm not a big fan of how brass screens looks and I like really fine screens.
Yeah ive never been a fan of brass screens, im gonna look for some titanium screens after it comes in.

EDIT: hmmm i kinda wish the lolli cap had an ontion to change the dabber part. I sometimes prefer a scoop for crumble and other different types of concentrates.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Sadly never used a flat coil.

I use fine micron screen meshes if I'm using metal.. SS pads have awful flavor but I more often than not use rayon. I've tried a lot of pads and wools and not a single hasn't tasted like garbage also they are hard to clean and I don't want to have to inhale for 8+ hits to clear through some rancid reclaim.

I always found having material to clean up, wasteful with cotton/rayon I can just feel the fibers and its either bone dry or a little sticky and moist.

Here is a video I posted a while back but I can understand where some may not have correlated I used concentrates and didn't reload the bowl. As a person with a huge inhale time I find I can actually breathe past most dabs until its tapered off but it still leaks vapor for like 10 minutes if I don't clean it off. With convection there is no excess and I don't feel as bad for wanting to take a couple breaths before going back in.

Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding you, so that entire video is from one load of concentrate on a mesh screen? Any idea how much you loaded? That's some heavy vapor production.

Justpassedu

Yeah ive never been a fan of brass screens, im gonna look for some titanium screens after it comes in.

EDIT: hmmm i kinda wish the lolli cap had an ontion to change the dabber part. I sometimes prefer a scoop for crumble and other different types of concentrates.
You can change the dabber part of the lollicap , it's a universal threading I believe . It unscrews , I have tried using my dabber off a old he cap I had and it fit fine .

grokit

well-worn member
You can change the dabber part of the lollicap , it's a universal threading I believe .
My experience is that the d-nail dabber won't screw into the chitanium carb caps, because the threading is a different pitch. But the d-nail cap/dabber system does conform to the 'highly educated' standard.

I can only conclude that there is more than one 'universal threading' :shrug:

:sherlock:

buckhakeesah

So this is how I have my 20mm coil set up now , I spread apart the coils a bit so they are making contact with the Sic halo and the bottom coil is touching the base , I than gently squeezed them together so they are actually hugging the center post tight , it's not perfect like a flat coil would be but pretty darn close , my 16mm has no problems at all but I will be using and testing the 20mm now - https://imgur.com/a/FeNps .

@Grifo no worries the flower pot comes with 2 or 3 screens to get you started .

Damn that looks sweet. Nice job. Thanks for the tip

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Flowerpot uses a standard 3/4" screen we have brass and stainless steel.

All the newVape dabbers use a 10-24 thread and are adaptable to the lollicap.
https://www.newvape.com/dab-tools/dabbers

I've never seen a american thread come from china. Often it's s sign something's not made in the USA when metric threads are used.

Last edited:

Doktor Dub

Anybody has a tip what would be a good and affordable option as controller / Coil for somebody being located in Europe?

Not being able to get all from one Hand is holding me back a little bit, but the FP is tempting...

Have a great day!

Joaon

Anybody has a tip what would be a good and affordable option as controller / Coil for somebody being located in Europe?

Not being able to get all from one Hand is holding me back a little bit, but the FP is tempting...

Have a great day!

I bought mine here, fast European shipping, common chinese enail, all worked great, then the coil was buggy, and I was refunded and ordered another coil from another place. Pure fortuity?

Or you could contact Ryan from Vapecode, and ask for a 220v Enail.
Let him know you are one of Edwin's customer, Vapecode is the supplier for NewVape Coils and Controllers

Or you could get them from Auber Instruments, trustworthy sturdy :tup:

I second that sourcing the parts from differents places, instead of one shop (NewVape) is a little annoying, but in fine, when you have your FlowerPot at home, nothing else matter ..

:cool: :peace:

Last edited:

VisiblyVaped

0bP595W.jpg

8NxidwE.jpg

DwzyR0z.jpg

Happy Birthday start to me!
Free bday gift from my dispensary - full Co2 alien rock candy low temp dab concentrate oil. It is delicious. So, so delicious.

Super high terps with such precise dabbing.......wowzers. i might have overdone it just a bit.....
Couch lock movie time it is:science::science::science::leaf::leaf::rockon:

Last edited:

VisiblyVaped

You guys will love the FP. Besides a powerful portable, I really don't see myself needing another desktop vape like ever.
Maybe a log style or something for decoration and aesthetics but I don't foresee anything taking over as my go-to home vape. This thing is too versatile

anasrzi

Looks like everyone's gettting there FP on!!! Except me :( but don't worry I'll be on th bandwagon soon enough as I've just ordered my first ever enail with a Quartz dish no less so at the very least I'll be dabbing more effectively before upgrading once more to the FP club :nod:.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Did you ever order your Auber?
Yes, got the RDK-300A on sale and grabbed a 20mm barrel coil.

My dhgate one worked pretty well, but it wasn't the best at holding temperature. It'd hover around 3 degrees hotter then where I set it to also. I accidentally left it on once though which meant I *needed* a timer. I'd also need an extension cord and it wasn't going to look pretty. Read a disturbingly higher number of "started on fire" reviews of the most popular timers on amazon. Then I saw the auber was on sale and said screw it, you can not burn the house down and spoil yourself at the same time.

Auber and flower pot both shipped! Checking the tracking links about every 10 minutes...

Grifo

I just realized I need new glass for it too. I have a short bong im using right now but it has an angled down stem. Anyone have a link to a 14mm rig/bong thats cheap and in the US? I dont want to wait on China glass right now.

Could I use the angles down stem or is it too much pain in the a**?

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
0bP595W.jpg

8NxidwE.jpg

DwzyR0z.jpg

Happy Birthday start to me!
Free bday gift from my dispensary - full Co2 alien rock candy low temp dab concentrate oil. It is delicious. So, so delicious.

Super high terps with such precise dabbing.......wowzers. i might have overdone it just a bit.....
Couch lock movie time it is:science::science::science::leaf::leaf::rockon:
Happy birthday brother! Enjoy that sweet sweet oil! :party:

You guys will love the FP. Besides a powerful portable, I really don't see myself needing another desktop vape like ever.
Maybe a log style or something for decoration and aesthetics but I don't foresee anything taking over as my go-to home vape. This thing is too versatile
If you haven't got a powerful pocket vape yet. Try looking into the Haze. ;)

Yes, got the RDK-300A on sale and grabbed a 20mm barrel coil.

My dhgate one worked pretty well, but it wasn't the best at holding temperature. It'd hover around 3 degrees hotter then where I set it to also. I accidentally left it on once though which meant I *needed* a timer. I'd also need an extension cord and it wasn't going to look pretty. Read a disturbingly higher number of "started on fire" reviews of the most popular timers on amazon. Then I saw the auber was on sale and said screw it, you can not burn the house down and spoil yourself at the same time.

Auber and flower pot both shipped! Checking the tracking links about every 10 minutes...

This is great, I'm excited for you. Don't support Amazon anyways they are a shady corporation subsidized by big government and selling counterfeits among many other things but that's all for another time and place. :myday:

I believe Aubers sale ends today, unfortunately for me that's one day to soon. :cry: It made me chuckle when you mentioned that you're "Checking the tracking links about every 10 minutes" You're like me in that respect. I'm like a young child again every time I order something vape related. It's like I just can't wait for my new friend to arrive so we can play together. Now don't even get me started on YOUR ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT FOR DELIVERY status. It gets worse from there. I'm usually out by the mailbox a couple of hours early (you know just in case the mailman is ever early...haha sweet dreaming:doh:) sipping on a craft beer. Then when that little white truck arrives I grab it from the postal workers hands and beat my feet inside as fast as possible. :freak:
My order for the FP will be placed at 10p.m. tomorrow. It shall be done thy flowerpot will come, to bless thee and de-stress thee, Amen! :rockon:

https://www.newvape.com/glass - 1st few pieces are 14mm , i believe they are made in China but obviously shipped in the U.S.
I was just about to go there but you beat me to the punch! Good show indeed, good show..haha! :clap:

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I just realized I need new glass for it too. I have a short bong im using right now but it has an angled down stem. Anyone have a link to a 14mm rig/bong thats cheap and in the US? I dont want to wait on China glass right now.

Could I use the angles down stem or is it too much pain in the a**?
https://www.newvape.com/glass - 1st few pieces are 14mm , i believe they are made in China but obviously shipped in the U.S.

Justpassedu,
Top Bottom