1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

NewVape FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by natural farmer, Nov 17, 2016.

1. biohacker

biohacker fully melted

What kinda hash? And how?

steama likes this.
  2. Shooby

Shooby I Vape Too Much

These are the four i have now. Far right, black cap with the light powder, i dont use with FP. I use that in my 30mm Liger. but that is natural dabs strawberry banana 149u-120u. on left on that is Raw Garden Full melt Leeroy OG also use only with Liger

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Above the white cap is Nativ Tahoe OG I only use in FP and the right of that GG#4 from Raw Gardens i use both FP and Liger.

I use a scoop full, using a Liger Skeleton Scoop tip and put it on a double woven NV ti screen, temp set to 800+ like 820 to 850F. I just hold it down for a few seconds and as long as i around 830, im fine.

I get about 3-4 hits with each fading but first two are almost the same and some times the second being better. I do this late night as its really heavy. I do cap on the 3-4-5 hit to get as much out as i can.

If the hash taste like shit, i mix with flower which is the Nativ Tahoe OG i got now and had for like 2 months.

biohacker, psychonaut, steama and 3 others like this.
  3. Larrytargeteye

Larrytargeteye Vapin' stevens

Im wondering if ive even been given a proper screen for thr panhead bowl.the holes in it are massive and it seems dead flimsy considering people make them sound quite sturdy.put it this way id be concerned about grinding my material anything finer than medium grind.its definitely not double woven.ill post a picture,does anyine have a real life picture of one instead of one off the newvape website

4. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

Did you purchase a double woven screen? It does not come with them.

Silicon Advisor and Shooby like this.
  5. Larrytargeteye

I see,thanks for the info friend.the pitfalls of a new vaporiser lol.i best get locating some.are they the same as the errlectric ones?

6. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

IIRC the Errlectric ones fit the stubby bowl, and the Newvape double woven fit the Pan/Shovelhead?
    I have a Newvape double woven screen but one of the older bowls, so it doesn't fit!

Alexis likes this.
  7. Larrytargeteye

I think the screen i have is titanium.just not double woven so flavour should be ok still.so if i want one that fits my panhead i HAVE to purchase from newvape?unless vapefiend decides to stock them as i dont think he does at the minute.

8. buddingglasshead

buddingglasshead Well-Known Member

Pan/shovelhead can accept normal screens (.75) like the errlectic and the newvape doublewoven (.78)

All previous bowls are the normal .75 screen

@Larrytargeteye this should answer tour question :)

biohacker, Baron23 and invertedisdead like this.
  9. Larrytargeteye

Is there a supplier of said screen in the uk do you know?google searching is bringing back nothing.

10. Alexis

Alexis Peace keeper, fun maker and 3/4 time vaporist.

That isva negative Im afraid. Vapefiend are the only ones who could offer the Newvape wider screens if they are willing, and able to communicate with Newvape to make it happen.

I would call them if I was you and ask them if they would consider this. If they say yes then they may be able to get some included in their next order but the sooner you speak with them about it the more chance this is are coming to fruition sooner than later. But I suspect that they may not be too interested in making this happen but you might as well try.

11. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Hi Larry - do you know anybody in the states that can buy a few, put them in a envelope (they are flat as hell) and just mail them to you?

12. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

Why with the help of others? He can order them directely to the UK. Or what didn't I understand?
    And regarding shipment costs a few Brits are there for sure who would be also interested in a collective purchase order, I guess.

Alexis likes this.
  13. Alexis

Errlectric shipping here is very high for just a few screens. Im not sure if Newvape can offer much discount shipping just them alone.
    If placing another order then yes it's a no brainer.
    I can't remember what bowl @Larrytargeteye has? If old style, Newvape's double Ti's won't fit.
    If adjustabowl, NV screens will fit.

14. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

Otherwise it has to be send by private mail from the US. Is that so much cheaper?

Mr. Whitewall likes this.
  15. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    steama, paytonpenn, Alexis and 10 others like this.
  16. YaMon

YaMon Vaping since 2010

@Vitolo nice video, thanks! The changes are pretty constant; my water piece did not have the label, my PID has the connector in the back and they did not include instructions with my kit. My grinder did not come with residue either. LOL Regardless I'd buy it again! Respect! - YaMon

Vitolo likes this.
  17. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

My assumption was that, as with many other items shipped from the US to the UK, that it may cost him dearly for shipping and customs and possibly be delayed by the customs process.

Considering that they are a low cost, very small, highly lightweight and flat product, I thought that this may be a solution. Envelope and a postage stamp and Bob's your uncle.

I have friends in the UK who are shot-gunners like myself. Spare parts for old Winchesters that I can get readily are a challenge for them and this approach is often the cheapest and quickest.

Perhaps I was wrong...happens frequently LOL

That's all.

YaMon, Hogni and Alexis like this.
  18. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Bumped up to 800F with halo WA setup for flowers, thinking this was a compromise to the power of the SH at 777. Beautiful hits doing 0.07gr loads uncapped.

steama and invertedisdead like this.
  19. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

That was my residue!
    I have redone the video. Yes it is longer, but with a tool like this it is hard to put it into one short vid!
    Click to play YouTube Video

Ville23, FlavorChaser, Summer and 7 others like this.
  20. Larrytargeteye

Im using a panhead adjusta bowl and it came with a standard ti screen @Alexis.i inderstand that i am a fully untrusted member of the forum but if anyone(or group of people)would like to split this cost on a bulk buy id be willing to do the initial 'buy' and share them out once they arrive in the uk.i wish i new people in the states because that is 100% the route i thought of first @Baron23.ill figure it out one way or another though.thanks for the info

btka likes this.
  21. Alexis

Hey dude, just to let you know that you aren't tagging/mentioning people right. See your post above and you see @Baron23 and my own @Alexis are not highlighted and we didnt get an alert.
    You basically have to first make sure you typed the username exactly correct, but then importantly also leave a space after the username (and before), or it wont work.
    If you put a comma, or full stop right after the username (and start the next sentence without leaving a space after the fullstop), this happens:
    @larrytargeteye.com.
    As a pose to; @Larrytargeteye .com
    As you are typing in a username, a box should come up with the specific name you are tyoing in, or a list of usernames that match what you are typing as you go along. So you can select the member you want to mention that way too by just clicking the name, but remember to leave a space.
    If you put a comma right after the username it will not highlight even if you leave a space after the comma. It does seem to highlight it with a full stop, but only if you leave a space after it. I only saw you mention my name above by chance.

Good luck with getting some screens. You want the ones from Newvape, which is better because they did offer a cheaper shipping method than errlectric. (Was about $21(?) compated to $42 tracked etc).

So worst case, order just 2 doubles from Newvape to keep it below £15 customs level, and it will cost you like £16 shipping? That is what I would likely do anyhow.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  22. Danksta

Danksta Well-Known Member

For the lighter abv yes I just do a one-n-done. At 777 with the right draw and lung capacity I can watch the vapor start, build, whitewall and then switch to clear all in one hit. I basically just cover the screen with fine grind. About 3 scoops worth.

I've also played with convection dabs on top of flower at 777 and it works very very good. Not quite as tasty as the Elev8r though, but still wonderful :D

invertedisdead and Alexis like this.
  23. muunch

muunch hotboxing the cockpit

I was around 700-720 last 2 weeks and I could get 1 massive hit (drop head, pull...whitewall...pull for 10-15more sec, exhale) and then another whispy one after a stir.

If I get a full scoop with my kannastor coarse grind plate in the NV scoop it's usually 0.1 - I generally go for that, maybe a little more.

I need to just man up and dump after the first hit since it's never worth going back, and I use my ABV anyway... I dropped my temps back to 680 anyway - I've been dabbing too much (?) and I start coughing bad at night when I'm usually trying to get the most medicated (or it's bc I started using my ecig again? idk? but 5min cough sessions aren't too fun D: )

I got some mighty concentrate pads in I could try convection concentrates too. Maybe will give it a go later? I know @Justpassedu used these at one point, not sure if he still does...

invertedisdead likes this.
  24. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

Once in a blue moon i will use the concentrate pads , i up my temp but your normal temps you use should be fine. I get 3-6 hits with a small glob of concentrate using one around 675F , carb cap is a must and a somewhat hard pull. The taste doing it this way is just incredible. The 2nd hit is when i start to get nice clouds , not as big as a dab off the dish but definitely visible. Also somewhat keeps things clean. I say give it a try , its not for everyone , double up on a liquid pad will also get it going quicker with your dab at the highest point.

25. Danksta

Danksta Well-Known Member

I honestly feel that second whispy hit likely has little to no cannabanoids. Whatever amount it does is likely too minuscule to make a difference.

Alexis, Vitolo, muunch and 3 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors