Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
My handle is a wooden dowel rod and a shoelace. I really want one made out of spalted maple, or koa, or something though.

You can see it in this video, it's actually bitchin' because the dowel rod conforms to the curve a bit and feels really good in the hand.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I guess I didnt miss much over the weekend in this thread. LOL. But I did learn something new, there is a ignore button.

I received my NV order on Sat and i got my new threaded pax loading tool. I have the regular pax loading tool and the new threaded is heavier, darker material and stronger. To me, it looks like its Titanium compared to SS. The website says SS tho. Can @NewVape420 confirm this?

Since i ran out of rosin and sauce Sunday, I turned to the FP Showerhead and decided to actually use it and find my temp. For the past few weeks since buying the SH, I havent spent much time with it to find my temp and bowl size and was just using it the same was as the FP WA. I was on the fence about selling it to my buddy and just keeping the WA. But i think i may have found a sweet spot with the SH and a hot Ti showercap and is def. gonna keep the SH. 615F hot capped and only one full scoop from the pax loading tool will give me 1-2 milky hits with flavor.

I also received my sapphire halo that I mounted on the FP WA. This is soo much smoother and tastier than SiC halo and worth the $$$.

Baron23

Was the original non threaded aluminum?
The Pax Loading Tool is indeed aluminum...I have bought three and recommended it to very many people as its the best dry herb scoop I have found so far.

I believe that I received the first FP carb cap with the scoop handle...it was an extra from Edwyn as I had forgotten to use the discount code when I ordered my SH set. I believe that this was a prototype, it is indeed SS, I posted pics of it to much acclaim, and so NV listed it as a catalog item.

I'm perfectly fine with it being SS. No need for Ti and higher cost that I can see.

I still like it a lot.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The Pax Loading Tool is indeed aluminum...I have bought three and recommended it to very many people as its the best dry herb scoop I have found so far.

Dammit I knew I should have grabbed one during the Black Friday sale... I had one in my cart but cheaped out at the end. I'm using a 1/8 teaspoon measuring scoop from the kitchen but this one seems perfect for cleaning up the vape station!

Danksta

Goddamn...
This thread has gone straight to hell since I checked in last. Wow. Just wow. :(

On a contributory note, I am still solidly lovin' the full nug roast at 650-ish in uncapped ShowerHead style! :D

I find that occasionally adding a tiny fresh scoop of fine grind during the 5 or 6 draws I get from an average peanut sized chunk helps maintain flavor and fresh terps... though breaking up the nug as the heat crispens it also helps maintain wonderful flavor throughout. Seriously, folks... I've tried my ShowerHead in just about every conceivable use discussed in this longass thread... but full nug roast is something ELSE completely! Lovely flavor from start to finish, and less time spent at the grinder! :)

Full nug roasting is where it's at I agree. I play with two temps the most, 585 and 695-700 most days.

700 will give you ONE super super tasty hit from a full nug. Once broken up you will get another milkier hit that isn't that bad on taste if your draw isn't too slow. You might get a 3rd hit (will taste meh) depending on nug size. I find taking a nug and cutting it in half with a razor works great for increasing milk on that first hit.

585 full nug is flavor city for most of the bowl. I find this temp to be the best temp to enjoy a bowl and not just crush it. I get multiple great tasting hits from a full nug and a more after I break it up. The last hit might taste like nothing. Unless you use a really slow draw you will not get popcorn taste either.

I've also playing with the 640-50 range and it's very good, but often give me more medicore tasting hits than I'd like.

585, the terps will linger in the back of your throat and nose.

It's easy to stay at 700 though some days. You can just crush bowls at that temp. :evil:

I freaking love the FP :D

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I've only got complete shit flower atm, and the SH is performing admirably with it. 2 fulls bowls is kinda what I need to get somewhere decent with this shit shit, but much like I thought it would, the SH is making having to consume large quantities a breeze (of vapour).

First vape I've had since the volcano that makes having crap flower not really an issue ;)

EDIT: Got shit? SH it.

Last edited:

PandaLee

I used 3 double weave stacked. This worked well with very little, if any, dripping through.

What's the dripping problem, extracts dripping into the glass stem after melting? I have one Ti screen, add a small bed of flower, add a rice grain (sometimes more) to one double weave Ti screen and place it on top. TO me it feels like the dab melts into the flower below and stays for the most part. My glass piece is not getting reclaim down the stem, just a small amount of shake from the flower...enough for me to clean every 4 days or so...not bad. Unless I'm missing something here.

I also received my sapphire halo that I mounted on the FP WA. This is soo much smoother and tastier than SiC halo and worth the $$$.

Is this the sapphire insert thing from Dnail? What do I need to make that work, the regular SiC wrap around from Newvape...or is there a different size? Thanks!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
What's the dripping problem, extracts dripping into the glass stem after melting? I have one Ti screen, add a small bed of flower, add a rice grain (sometimes more) to one double weave Ti screen and place it on top. TO me it feels like the dab melts into the flower below and stays for the most part. My glass piece is not getting reclaim down the stem, just a small amount of shake from the flower...enough for me to clean every 4 days or so...not bad. Unless I'm missing something here.

Pretty much the same as my experience.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
"Is this the sapphire insert thing from Dnail? What do I need to make that work, the regular SiC wrap around from Newvape...or is there a different size? Thanks!

Yes. D-Nail has two Sapphire production parts. One is a Halo with side walls. D-Nails makes the Halo in SiC and quartz as well as sapphire. The other is a sapphire insert which is placed on top of the different Halos. This insert is completely flat with no walls.

I am not sure if you can use the Sapphire insert with a FP as i dont see a way to hold the sapphire insert on the flowerpot. I may be wrong tho.

I bought the sapphire halo to replaced my D-Nail SiC halo that is on my FP D-Nail WA.

Last edited by a moderator:

scion34

:bowdown: The SV3 wolf pack is comin'! @scion34 @KidFated. is joining the fray! So cool we'll all be getting our FlowerPot's around the same time. Now we just need them to escape "Black Friday Hell" :evil: & we'll be flying! :bowdown:

Hell ya, mines out for delivery! Gonna have some fun wit her tonight... I’ve got some rosin and special bud I’ve been saving for such an occasion.. :brow::brow::evil:

@Morty I’m almost afraid for the SV3...

PandaLee

I bought the sapphire halo to replaced my D-Nail SiC halo that is on my FP D-Nail WA.

Ok Thanks...so there's a different sized wraparound top that I would need to get. I got the regular wraparound now, not the Dnail version. The list of things I need (want) to get keeps getting longer!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Full nug roasting is where it's at I agree. I play with two temps the most, 585 and 695-700 most days.

700 will give you ONE super super tasty hit from a full nug. Once broken up you will get another milkier hit that isn't that bad on taste if your draw isn't too slow. You might get a 3rd hit (will taste meh) depending on nug size. I find taking a nug and cutting it in half with a razor works great for increasing milk on that first hit.

585 full nug is flavor city for most of the bowl. I find this temp to be the best temp to enjoy a bowl and not just crush it. I get multiple great tasting hits from a full nug and a more after I break it up. The last hit might taste like nothing. Unless you use a really slow draw you will not get popcorn taste either.

I've also playing with the 640-50 range and it's very good, but often give me more medicore tasting hits than I'd like.

585, the terps will linger in the back of your throat and nose.

It's easy to stay at 700 though some days. You can just crush bowls at that temp. :evil:

I freaking love the FP :D

I'm pretty much right there too, either in terp town or fucking crushville. I like playing at 733 with a bit quicker draw sometimes too, gigantic hits! And with good flower even the mega tokes still have nice flavor!

Morty

Hell ya, mines out for delivery! Gonna have some fun wit her tonight... I’ve got some rosin and special bud I’ve been saving for such an occasion.. :brow::brow::evil:
Hells yeah dude. I can't wait to hear your impressions. Today's my last day vaping till I get mine. Kinda stretched my $ more than I was looking too, so the stash is being affected too. It'll be worth the wait though.

@Morty I’m almost afraid for the SV3...
:uhoh: :lol: I have my doubts that it can crush whole nugz like the Sup, but I got this bad boy just for ground bud (& Twaxin'!). Can't wait to try a TWAX hit w/ the SH & a 'trate sandwich w/ the Sup together at the same time! I already know it's gonna be to much, but I'll just have 2 chalk it up as "testing". :D

:drool: Hi! My name is @Morty! We should be friends! :drool: :rofl:

I'm gone till I get my SH. This anticipation is killer & this thread isn't helping. Cloudier days are ahead! :science:

Edit: It shipped today! :rockon: :bowdown: :wave:

Last edited:

Danksta

I'm pretty much right there too, either in terp town or fucking crushville. I like playing at 733 with a bit quicker draw sometimes too, gigantic hits! And with good flower even the mega tokes still have nice flavor!

I guess I have tonight's assignment. :science: Thanks for the tip :D

I just got home to a half vaped bowl from last night. I cut the nug in half and vaped at 695. Well I just took the second hit and it surprisingly tasted great. It's all about that draw speed.

EDIT: @invertedisdead fine grind or full nug at 733?

Top Bottom