Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
@emmdeemo Yes, it just gets pushed out of the way.

I forgot to mention, I did try using the carb cap, but it did not fix the issue, though it did somewhat lessen it.

@Grifo I was running at 650F, both uncapped and then capped after the first hit didn't work out.

My only thought right now is what you've already tried, slowing your draw speed. How slow is slow? So slow the perc in your glass barely fires. Also, you could try a basket screen? Tho, tbh, I dont have this problem with the wraparound, so you have a curious issue :)

Out of interest, what glass are you using?

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Steama,
Sweet piece! I came so close to pulling the trigger on that exact same sidecar during the black friday sale... but I kept holding back knowing there was something better out there waiting for me. Found it yesterday and ordered... this is on the way from DHGate... 10" total height. Should be just about the perfect volume for big nug roasting FlowerPot hits! :D

4ZllLJN.jpg

Last edited:

Morty

Got a question for you guys. Been searching, but trying to find a definitive answer. I ordered the 14mm Stubby bowl w/o a handle. Will the EQ & ELB screens fit in the Stubby bowl, and if they do, are they worth getting/having over the normal Ti screens ? TIA

Saw @Stu s pic of the FP w/ the Vapocane adapter. Will most definitely try!

buddingglasshead

@emmdeemo Yes, it just gets pushed out of the way.

I forgot to mention, I did try using the carb cap, but it did not fix the issue, though it did somewhat lessen it.

@Grifo I was running at 650F, both uncapped and then capped after the first hit didn't work out.

Thanks for giving me a reason to test the WA FP a little more. ;) My simple fix for this right now is to just put a screen on top. I want to look into it further though and see what may be causing it. It doesn't happen all the time, and I think glass may be a factor. Are you using the dnail or the regular WA?

:D Welcome to my fucked up glass-grabbin' world! :o

*sigh* same. I just picked up two new rigs and already have my next two picked out. :mental:

Absolutely loving the one of two that is already here. (same piece just parallax) DieselGlass 14mm bubbler look like it would be perfect to just have the adjustabowl sitting directly on top but I managed to mess up my double weave and currently am using a makeshift double weave with two titanium normal filters. Will probably pick up a few double weave next NV purchase which should be shortly after my HexNail gets here at the end of January. Also got a liger and more quartz. Please send help. :ugh:

Likes2vape

Got a question for you guys. Been searching, but trying to find a definitive answer. I ordered the 14mm Stubby bowl w/o a handle. Will the EQ & ELB screens fit in the Stubby bowl, and if they do, are they worth getting/having over the normal Ti screens ? TIA

Saw @Stu s pic of the FP w/ the Vapocane adapter. Will most definitely try!
The EQ screens will fit, the elb top caps will fit but are a bit loose, ELBs do not fit. I haven’t tried the ti screens but I do like the ss screens over the brass screens. The ss scrtstay in place way better

Morty

@Likes2vape TY sir! :tup: How fortuitous for me I that I ordered only the EQ screens! (They were cheaper) Got the SS screens in the order. If I don't end up using the Ti screens, I might try to use them for the convection dabbing mod @steama uses (even though they're not the double weave kind). Awesome. TY gents! Fucking so stoked for this vape. @invertedisdead s videos threw me over the edge. This is not the 1st time that this has happened.

@Likes2vape Got a couple videos of a Supreme mod that might make your Sup experience more bitchin'. Gonna get high, high, high... :spliff:

dontmindme

I dont know if this is possible... but i've been beginning to think the duration of flow to the heated surface keeps a consistent temp better. So the idea was to make the shower head hollow at top and slowly create multipe cones concentrating the heat to points. This increases the mass and the surface area the air warms up to. Or It'd almost be round up top... too bad i dont think cnc's could make a cross road structure... where paths argue... like based on the structure of the top being orb like it results in the end path on the other side and there some exchange where... i try.

Holes to a honey comb.

I also was thinking if newvape ever made a insert it'd have a sorta scepter like structure above it like vertical heat sinks so the showerhead is similar to quartz when people use their torches to.

This might keep more precise temps as once air flow is introduced things can get funky.

It also adds to carbing in the inverted format if they ever create a wood shell for both orientations... just lift it ever so slightly. Guess they fit like a puzzle pieces.

I dont think newvape710 reads this thread anymore... and im starting to wonder why i do.

Either way... after multiple uses and no noticing of irratation... only faults can be my glass and coil.

Im also wondering why glass rigs diffusers are so... and not concave to centralize the percolation to a small path... clash of the.... but this really doesn't belong here but reflects the heating angles i described of the above.

Last edited:

Morty

@steama Won't do. How many of the double weave are you using when doing this ? Is it 3 folded in half ?

On lunch earlier tonight, I went & got a 18/14mm reducer & told the guy what I was getting it for. He goes,"What! An enail that does herbs" ? I told him that you can dab on top & do both at the same time & he goes,"WTF! No way. What is it" ? Had to get back to work, so I left him the name & told him to look it up on YouTube. Dude looked floored & asked me to bring it down some time for a sesh. They have an ok vape selection, but I need to get them hooked on this NewVape stuff, so that way when I need something new or some parts, I can just run downtown!

Edit: Right on. Thanks @steama.

Last edited:

anasrzi

Been killing the bubble hash with my FP wrap round but I'm having real issues with resin dripping thru the standard guaze, which size liquid pad do you guys use inside the FP bowl? I had a volcano one but that would likely be way to large.

Guesisng the one for the mighty or crafty?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Been killing the bubble hash with my FP wrap round but I'm having real issues with resin dripping thru the standard guaze, which size liquid pad do you guys use inside the FP bowl? I had a volcano one but that would likely be way to large.

Guesisng the one for the mighty or crafty?

Neither!

A few of us tried the SB pads, I tried the crafty pads.

To put it simply, none of us had decent results. You're better off smearing resin on a few of the Ti double weave screens, IMHO.

anasrzi

No worries. Spread it as thinly as possible. A bed of flower always helps.

I tried that already and it still drops thru but that was with one screen, using two might be better at holding it all together for longer giving me more time to rip it all. Got some amazing flavours from it like this but because of the drippage I lost out on the clouds I expected.

Ordered some pads as well because they were cheap and i have a friend who can have them if there shit in the flowerpot.

Am I right in thinking the showerhead is only available in 18mm coil? As I've been finding out using concentrates in the bowl I need to up the temp to get the vapours more to form, a 16mm showerhead would likely work much better?

anasrzi,
Reactions: steama

Morty

@Grifo I have a 10" straight bong just like that. Watching the vapor shoot up the tube is addictive.

@muunch I've been eyeing that piece to. Like how the perc sits low in the can. Let us know how you like it.

I got the straight bong I mentioned above & a 14mm j-hook/ashcatcher combo that I'll be using w/ the FP. Will have to try it dry as well. Been GASin' for that Rattle Can @steama has for awhile. Definitely on the hit list. @disGRUNTled has a Grav Labs w/ a 3 hole diffy that looks like it could be a real flavor savor as well. Been wanting the FC-UFO for a minute, but I'm thinking it might have a bit too much diffusion for my liking.

Last edited:

anasrzi

I'll try two or three then @steama cheers for the info, if it can just hold it a little longer I'd be much happier. Reason I use the cons in the bowl is because I have more of that than I do herb right now and ultimately I much prefer the flavour and effects, no need to grind, a little goes a long way and so on, I love my cons :).

I have the 16mm wrap round with a sapphire or SiC dish by dnail depending on my mood mate, I'm sorted for dabbing pretty much that's not a issue I'd like so double decker action with dabs on top and con's underneath.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
So I have a standard 20mm post with dish on top, a 20mm coil, a controller, so all I need is the bowl?.. flower use only for now.

Edit-prettt sure I've asked before. I ordered the basic 14mm male bowl, assuming that's all I need.. I spent all my money on holiday gifts, this $40 part was stretching my budget. But I deserve it after spending almost two grand on other people.

Last edited:

Likes2vape

So I have a standard 20mm post with dish on top, a 20mm coil, a controller, so all I need is the bowl?.. flower use only for now.

Edit-prettt sure I've asked before. I ordered the basic 14mm male bowl, assuming that's all I need.. I spent all my money on holiday gifts, this $40 part was stretching my budget. But I deserve it after spending almost two grand on other people.
I recommend a carb cap as well.

Top Bottom