1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

NewVape FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by natural farmer, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

Is there a big difference with extraction from the Sh and the og?

lazylathe, steama and Likes2vape like this.
  2. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I believe the differences are merely external cosmetics....just the aesthetics of it. Functionally identical.

3. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

I have to disagree with you if you haven't used the GS, no restriction whatsoever. But if that's the only thing I'm fine with that and just upping the temps without a cap. Great airflow that way. I get way bigger and better extracted hits from my gs over my fp. It's like a pee shooter compared to the Gs imo.(to each their own) But that's besides the point haha. Hard to think I can get even better extraction or hits than the Gs

4. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

I don't see how the mass of something so small could beat the mass of the Gs. I guess I'll have to find out sooner or later. I'll have to do a video of them side by side. Still sucks that I have to get a whole new coil to get the Sh :(

lazylathe and steama like this.
  5. WAM90

WAM90 Well-Known Member

What is your bong sitting on in this picture?!...

6. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

There is def resistance. Just tested it haha. Less than the og fp without the cap though. Still the resistance doesn't effect anything with the Gs. I'll have to get a sh to see what you are saying steam :)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    GreenHopper, lazylathe and steama like this.
  7. muunch

muunch hotboxing the cockpit

Wraparound and Showerhead aren't even close in function/airflow as far as flower vaporization comes in my experiences.

Your bottleneck for airflow is your water piece with the showerhead.

8. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

@steama so funny I never noticed the resistance till now. So with more air flow you can extract better faster? I just don't see how my clouds could get any bigger or get me more medicated haha. gs medicated me much faster and better than the og fp. The vas just keeps growing for this Sh. So I don't need need a carb cap for the Sh if just using for herbs?

lazylathe and steama like this.
  9. Vapologist

Vapologist HamsterDAMAGED

Sorry to butt in here...I noticed the same thing. Its the base of an electric enail from Vapium, mine died after a week but it was beta - I was devastated! @steama does yours still work?

GreenHopper, steama and WAM90 like this.
  10. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

I forgot I tested it with the cotton ball in. I'll confirm later without one to see how much resistance there is

GreenHopper, lazylathe and steama like this.
  11. Chicken #420

Chicken #420 I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!

That's how I feel about every piece of NewVape equipment I've ever bought.
    Best money I ever spent. ;)

12. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

I hope so and anything to keep me from burning! gs is the closest thing to smoking for me and I love my flower so I love my gs haha. I barely turn on my fp. Because of the gs. But would love to turn on a Sh haha

13. WAM90

WAM90 Well-Known Member

Need some advice. I REALLY want this piece, I think it would pair great with the FP.
    Only thing is it doesn't come in 18mm. Would anyone else consider this a deal breaker? I was hoping to go with 18mm to keep everything wide open, but it only comes in 14mm.

Does anyone have experience with both 18mm and 14mm and prefer one over the other?

[​IMG]

steama, Chicken #420 and emmdeemo like this.
  14. Chicken #420

I use, and like both 14mm and 18mm. Lots of both. :)

Really... I've never taken hits through a 14mm piece and thought to myself that it seemed restricted... every 14mm piece I have can keep up with the ShowerHead uncapped.

P.S. Great piece... and great seller! Check out their "flower beast" with SOL perc. Just ordered one myself a few minutes ago.

15. goodpunk6

goodpunk6 Well-Known Member

I messed up again! I ordered my 20mm coil and showerhead (finally!) and I forgot to apply the coupon code. Doh!

invertedisdead, Likes2vape and steama like this.
  16. WAM90

WAM90 Well-Known Member

Thanks, yeah that's the other one I'm still considering... Just worried it's going to be too big. I don't have very large lung capacity. Have you tried the FC-186? It's a similar size.

17. Vapologist

This piece IMO is ideal as it allows good distance between your face and the FP, and actually has low volume so that lowers the amount of air you need to take(or cycle) before the vapor hits. This is next on my list!

18. Grifo

Grifo Well-Known Member

Well i just joined the SH family, been rocking the OGFP since but im for sure going to be using both of them.

19. WAM90

WAM90 Well-Known Member

I've been considering that one also. You reckon it's lower volume than the FC-186 and Flower Beast SOL?

Edit: Oh is that section on the inside of the fab egg style tubing negative space? As in taking up the inner space of the tube rendering less overall space inside? If so, I'm goin for that one.

Sorry that sounded hella confusing.

20. emmdeemo

emmdeemo I am being the five years old.

Yeah, I'm more heading in the TAG direction with that kind of piece atm. Great minds and all that :)

lazylathe, Vapologist and steama like this.
  21. Chicken #420

I love my 12" TAG superslit... but I often wish it was about 2" shorter because of the weight and my table height. I think the 9.5" Steama posted or the 10" that TAG also sells might be better for me. I have a 10" two-tone green bent neck chinapipe from chinafactorycorp (seriously... no idea who made it...) with a wierd vortex diffuser and it's about perfect.

You guys tell me how you like yours when they arrive... I like TAG stuff a lot. ;)

22. Vapologist

I have a smaller version of this, and its AMAZING. The larger version can't be too far off. Can't wait!

Ouch, if they are using the Hyer Big E-Rig as a base to hold their glass then I guess that's why we don't see many posts for the Hyer.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    invertedisdead and steama like this.
  23. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

I received my second controller today, so now I think my setup is pretty much perfect. :brow:

[​IMG]

:peace:

24. Vapologist

Agreed. That Fuckin ISO tho. Holy shit man! EVO your preference?

Also @Stu I'm stunned that your coil cover is blue/purps but your dish isn't.

Transmogrification? Wth.

I'd like a 5-gallon bucket full of ISO that hold all my glass.

25. Chicken #420

My FlowerPot usage has evolved... again.

Pretty much all I want to do with it any more is ShowerHead full buds (about the size of pencil erasers or small marbles) at 650-ish uncapped. I break the buds down (with the tip of a Ti tool, mashing against the inside wall of the bowl) as the draws progress and the herb gets drier and crumblier. Smaller chunks as the draws progress. Stirring grounds at the end.

Amazing flavor!! Plus, I feel that I get the best overall taste throughout multiple draws, not just one flavorful hit at the start.

My grinders are collecting dust. :)

P.S. Nice setup, @Stu ! That's what I was running before a recent teardown... Claisen and all! :)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors