Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
What's the difference between the showerhead model and the other ones?

Showerhead is optimized for flower. Better heat retention due to higher mass (? i maybe full of shit) and an increase in airflow.

The trade-off is there is currently no inserts for this, so you're stuck dabbing off the outer titanium trough, which decreases taste a little.

I prefer flowers and found the showerhead to offer a much better experience (for me!) compared to the wraparound+SiC dish I was using previously. :)

Last edited:

Likes2vape

The showerhead has a bigger center post with more holes drilled in it. It makes it so the airflow is wide open. It is great for flowers and you can also dab off of the ti dish. If you mainly do flowers and occasionally dab I'd go showerhead if you dab a lot get one of the wrap around heads.

Justpassedu

I use both on the regular , @muunch pretty much nailed it. Here is a picture to illustrate a little. You will see to the left the Showerhead with larger surface area and more airflow holes , center is the wrap around with Tag Sic dish ( smaller in size ) and than the far right is the wrap around with a Dnail Sic halo ( my personal favorite ) my hits are equal in size using all 3 with flowers or concentrate with the Showerhead just providing a bit better airflow but i feel no draw restriction using the others also. You cannot go wrong with either to be honest , all work amazingly well.
RUjYeMu.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I use both on the regular , @muunch pretty much nailed it. Here is a picture to illustrate a little. You will see to the left the Showerhead with larger surface area and more airflow holes , center is the wrap around with Tag Sic dish ( smaller in size ) and than the far right is the wrap around with a Dnail Sic halo ( my personal favorite ) my hits are equal in size using all 3 with flowers or concentrate with the Showerhead just providing a bit better airflow but i feel no draw restriction using the others also. You cannot go wrong with either to be honest , all work amazingly well.
RUjYeMu.jpg

This picture is a great reference. The Showerhead dish looks like it could really eat some gigantic globs.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Just noticed the starter kit on ya website NewVape. Very handy for new buyers. Thats a great review on the page too :D

Yes that starter kit looks great and should help many folks! The only possible issue I see is the first photo does show the handle but I don't believe it's included in the kit. @NewVape710 perhaps you could do this same thing with the 16 and 20mm wrap arounds, and have a dropdown for Ti/Quartz/SiC and/or a dropdown to add the controller and coil

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Yes that starter kit looks great and should help many folks! The only possible issue I see is the first photo does show the handle but I don't believe it's included in the kit. @NewVape710 perhaps you could do this same thing with the 16 and 20mm wrap arounds, and have a dropdown for Ti/Quartz/SiC and/or a dropdown to add the controller and coil

Unless maybe it does include the enail handle and @NewVape710 forgot to list it?

The reason I say that, the starter kit comes to $390 no matter which body style you choose. However, if you were to add up all the items individually, the total only comes to $350.

$100 - Showerhead Combo (includes coil cover, showerhead, and nut)
$85 - Enail controller
$35 - 20mm coil
$40 - Showecap carb cap
$50 - Stand and debowler
$40 - Body of your choice

Total of $350. The combo cost $40 more, so maybe it does come with the handle? Or possibly just a miscalculation somewhere. Not sure.

Grifo

Unless maybe it does include the enail handle and @NewVape710 forgot to list it?

The reason I say that, the starter kit comes to $390 no matter which body style you choose. However, if you were to add up all the items individually, the total only comes to $350.

$100 - Showerhead Combo (includes coil cover, showerhead, and nut)
$85 - Enail controller
$35 - 20mm coil
$40 - Showecap carb cap
$50 - Stand and debowler
$40 - Body of your choice

Total of $350. The combo cost $40 more, so maybe it does come with the handle? Or possibly just a miscalculation somewhere. Not sure.
The case too

Alexis

@ataxian , I just want to say how jealous I am that you seem to be on the verge of being a Flowerpot owner!
I can see clearly with my 20/20 intuition ;), that you are totally "innocent" in that you have no comprehension yet just how happy you are likely to be with the FP!

I can honestly see your Evo AND Nano going into storage! I expect you to be filled with wonder in total vape satisfaction for the first time, as you realise you were only 3/4 of the way there up until now.

I may be proven wrong of course, but I truly believe for yoy that the Flowerpot will be a huge winner in every way.

As somebody who genuinely cares about others happiness, and being convicted in my belief that the Flowerpot will enrich your enjoyment of life heavily, I just wanted to give you some encouragement to make this happpen, lest you get cold feet.

My own dream vape search has to take a backburner. Following a recent UK sickness benefits assessment, the DWP have awarded me ZERO points and stopped my benefit.

The system has worked again! They have successfully fleeced another genuinely too sick for any form of work individual. The medical system is GOD here. And it is perfectly designed to fail to diagnose, identify, acknowledge, recognize, treat etc... my long running health condition.

I will be appealing, but it will surely go to tribunal in a year's time now.

What bastards hey? There will be so many more like me, and yet I know plenty people with nothing wrong with them at all, just cant be bothered to work, make up some shit like "I cant go out my house, my back is bad today", and just play and pretend.

I see them going out driving their cars every day, happy, smiling, laughing. Going on holiday 4 times a year, always going out for family meals. I'm really not begrudging them, I'm not bitter at all it's just the sheer injustice and joke.of the system, and it is certainly true that the thousands and thousands of people who pretend to be unable to work, make it all the harder for the genuine cases like myself. So there is certainly that moral consideration.

I am stuck indoors constantly, hardly ever the energy to leave the house, using all my strength and time, 24/7 managing the most severe respiratory symptoms.

Fortunately I am actually starting to get a lot better thanks to the electricity treatment knocking the hell out of my respiratory infections. I have a long way to go rebuilding and recovering from long-term illness, but at least there is hope at last for the first time, and just in time as well!

So it's all good people, even though the government are absolute bastards they would rather people killed themselves than be supported, when it is the government which gave me Lyme disease in the first place, in reference to the argument that I should not expect to live off of the state.

That kind of went out the window for me when they start biological engineering pathogens and releasing them globally to fuck people up!

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Is the NV pid known to overshoot temps frequently or something? @lazylathe never saw this phenomena with your dhgate china pid?

Mine overshoots by maybe 15degrees when I just turn it on and it's getting to temp. Other than that, it stays at my set temp and occasionally drops anywhere between 1-10 degrees during a dab. I haven't tuned or calibrated the PID yet. Just turned that baby on.

Doktor Dub

Is there any chance that Newvape will offer 220/240 V EU Controller in the future? Or does anybody has a source in europe for an affordable controller and 20mm coil set?
I would like to avoid dhGate and dealing with customs multiple times.

Or perhaps vapefiend will have a eu complete package soon...?

Have a great day!

Alexis

Sorry FP people, I just want to shout out a member in any thread, I could do it in pm but it may benefit others too, so it seemed like no better place, hope you dont mind.

@invertedisdead , have you seen this mate?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01NAKI5UP/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It is Zane Hellas dried oregano. It is the best oregano in the world by far, organic, wild, it is the stuff they use to make their oil which I know we both love!:love:

They used to send me a tiny sample of the dried oregano with my oregano oil order. It is the best oregano, it smells exactly like oregano oil- it actually stings your nose!
It has no stalks or hard/sharp bits in at all, like most dried herbs usually do which cut my mouth and get caught in my teeth and throat.

This stuff is just pure flower buds, so tasty. I got 3 paxks of 80 grams and the quantity is enormous. It is a bargain I swear. Maybe Amazon.com has it also?

I would have ordered this from anywhere though to be honest, not often you will have a chance to buy fresh dried herb of this quality.

Edit- @invertedisdead , I just checked and it is also available on amazon.com. Grab some man, it's an incredible offer that doesn't come around very often. If you like your oregano that is of course!;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom