Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian , I just want to say how jealous I am that you seem to be on the verge of being a Flowerpot owner!
I can see clearly with my 20/20 intuition ;), that you are totally "innocent" in that you have no comprehension yet just how happy you are likely to be with the FP!

I can honestly see your Evo AND Nano going into storage! I expect you to be filled with wonder in total vape satisfaction for the first time, as you realise you were only 3/4 of the way there up until now.

I may be proven wrong of course, but I truly believe for yoy that the Flowerpot will be a huge winner in every way.

As somebody who genuinely cares about others happiness, and being convicted in my belief that the Flowerpot will enrich your enjoyment of life heavily, I just wanted to give you some encouragement to make this happpen, lest you get cold feet.

My own dream vape search has to take a backburner. Following a recent UK sickness benefits assessment, the DWP have awarded me ZERO points and stopped my benefit.

The system has worked again! They have successfully fleeced another genuinely too sick for any form of work individual. The medical system is GOD here. And it is perfectly designed to fail to diagnose, identify, acknowledge, recognize, treat etc... my long running health condition.

I will be appealing, but it will surely go to tribunal in a year's time now.

What bastards hey? There will be so many more like me, and yet I know plenty people with nothing wrong with them at all, just cant be bothered to work, make up some shit like "I cant go out my house, my back is bad today", and just play and pretend.

I see them going out driving their cars every day, happy, smiling, laughing. Going on holiday 4 times a year, always going out for family meals. I'm really not begrudging them, I'm not bitter at all it's just the sheer injustice and joke.of the system, and it is certainly true that the thousands and thousands of people who pretend to be unable to work, make it all the harder for the genuine cases like myself. So there is certainly that moral consideration.

I am stuck indoors constantly, hardly ever the energy to leave the house, using all my strength and time, 24/7 managing the most severe respiratory symptoms.

Fortunately I am actually starting to get a lot better thanks to the electricity treatment knocking the hell out of my respiratory infections. I have a long way to go rebuilding and recovering from long-term illness, but at least there is hope at last for the first time, and just in time as well!

So it's all good people, even though the government are absolute bastards they would rather people killed themselves than be supported, when it is the government which gave me Lyme disease in the first place, in reference to the argument that I should not expect to live off of the state.

That kind of went out the window for me when they start biological engineering pathogens and releasing them globally to fuck people up!
I have SCA late on set ATAXIA = My CEREBELLUM is shrinking. (CEREBELLUM control's your balance)

Government wise I live in a THEOCRACY?
The enlightenment is taking a long time for CIVILIZATION to realize?

Take NEWTON, BERTRAND RUSSEL, SHAKESPEARE from ENGLAND.
Their so many great thinkers that come from ENGLAND.

However their are some dumb jerks in government? (everywhere)
Bar's are legal? PUB'S in the UK.

CANNABIS is safer than BEER?

MONEY does not give one intelligence.
They are two different thing's!

Having both is pretty cool.

$ + INTELLIGENCE"S + health = GOAL for some?

CANNABIS should be free for all of the HOMO-SAPIENS!

I want a FLOWER POT. (GonG'S are stupid)

One day maybe?

I have so many that are selved?
I need more BASKET's and GONG's!
Tried smoking from a PIPE dry and it made me sick?
VAPORIZING is CIVILIZED.

WATER make's it smooth.

I had a great life so far!

Is there more?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Sorry FP people, I just want to shout out a member in any thread, I could do it in pm but it may benefit others too, so it seemed like no better place, hope you dont mind.

@invertedisdead , have you seen this mate?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01NAKI5UP/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It is Zane Hellas dried oregano. It is the best oregano ib the world by far, organic, wild, it is the stuff they use to make their oil which I know we both love!:love:

They used to send me a tiny sample of the dried oregano with my oregano oil order. It is the best oregano, it smells exactly like oregano oil- it actually stings your nose!
It has no stalks or hard/sharp bits in at all, like most dried herbs usually do which cut my mouth and get caught in my teeth and throat.

This stuff is just pure flower buds, so tasty. I got 3 paxks of 80 grams and the quantity is enormous. It is a bargain I swear. Maybe Amazon.com has it also?

I would have ordered this from anywhere though to be honest, not often you will have a chance to buy fresh dried herb of this quality.

Edit- @invertedisdead , I just checked and it is also available on amazon.com. Grab some man, it's an incredible offer that doesn't come around very often. If you like your oregano that is of course!;)

I should get some more, I also used the sample that came with their oil and it was fantastic. Mine lab tested out at 92% carvacrol (incredible medicinal qualities)

I consider their oregano oil a must have in my natural medicine cabinet. As you already know, the numerous healing properties of oregano oil is incredibly long. But specifically people laugh at me when I tell them it works as an anti-venom. There are rattle snakes all around here so I'm glad to be prepared, even if no one else is.

Funny story you'll probably get a kick out of - I was telling a family member about it one night, and they got so fired up they were going to order. I said whatever you do, only get this Zane Hellas (Origanum Vulgare Helacleoticum Hirtum) and not some random generic oregano oil from an entirely different plant. You can assume which route they took... :lol:

Funny how quick people are willing to compromise their health to save $5!

Alexis

I should get some more, I also used the sample that came with their oil and it was fantastic. Mine lab tested out at 92% carvacrol (incredible medicinal qualities)

I consider their oregano oil a must have in my natural medicine cabinet. As you already know, the numerous healing properties of oregano oil is incredibly long. But specifically people laugh at me when I tell them it works as an anti-venom. There are rattle snakes all around here so I'm glad to be prepared, even if no one else is.

Funny story you'll probably get a kick out of - I was telling a family member about it one night, and they got so fired up they were going to order. I said whatever you do, only get this Zane Hellas (Origanum Vulgare Helacleoticum Hirtum) and not some random generic oregano oil from an entirely different plant. You can assume which route they took... :lol:

Too right, and the whole point of it goes right over their head! It sure can be hard to help at times, but we gotta try don't we?!
Amd yeah def get some of this oregano. I couldnt believe it when I saw it for sale at such an amazing price. I just never thought you would be able to actually BUY this stuff!

Baron23

Notice the milky vapor just stops being produced. Yes I can turn the heat up more to get the avb browner but I'm not sure it's doing anything beyond that point but getting brown. just my observation its only .05 gram

I'm way behind catching up with this thread, but wanted to say, Edwyn, that I tend to agree with you that AVB color alone is not a definite indicator of whether the load is fully cashed or not.

Different strains results in very different color AVB it seems with some Sour Tangie I have coming out an even tan when fully vaped.

It often seems to me like that last hit off of a pipe....yeah, you get some smoke but nah, there really ain't nothing in there.

Cheers

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Silicone ring came in... Not a fan. I'm really worried about it melting or some shit
Size 7 silicone ring off amazon fits well for anyone curious but meh... Not on my vape!

I'll continue to use the 2in ball dabber that comes w the lollicap and would recommend this to anyone else who finds themselves in a pinch and needing a handle for their bowl.

O-rings may be an acceptable solution but I'm good on buying more shit. Was worth a try!

Last edited:

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
I got my ShowerHead setup last week and spent the weekend getting to know it slowly. First with tiny amounts, then with overloaded bowls, and by Sunday was doubling down with dabs too.

THIS VAPE IS BONKERS. I thought all the comments in this thread where crazy. Nuh. Its superior to everything I've ever used. The build quality is so far above what you'd expect.

Video to follow, but omg this thing rips so hard(or soft, if you wish). The flavor transfer is insane, the instant heat is perfect for groupage, and the twax combo worked perfectly. A devastating vape. The ShowerHead should come with a five point harness.

pn3XKv2.jpg

Justpassedu

I got my ShowerHead setup last week and spent the weekend getting to know it slowly. First with tiny amounts, then with overloaded bowls, and by Sunday was doubling down with dabs too.

THIS VAPE IS BONKERS. I thought all the comments in this thread where crazy. Nuh. Its superior to everything I've ever used. The build quality is so far above what you'd expect.

Video to follow, but omg this thing rips so hard(or soft, if you wish). The flavor transfer is insane, the instant heat is perfect for groupage, and the twax combo worked perfectly. A devastating vape. The ShowerHead should come with a five point harness.

pn3XKv2.jpg
Great shot man , looks beautiful and really glad you are enjoying the vape. The comments were all true but we may still all be a bit crazy. Looking forward to your video.

biohacker

Total of $350. The combo cost $40 more, so maybe it does come with the handle? Or possibly just a miscalculation somewhere. Not sure.

Could it be an error on the site?

This Kit Includes:
- 20mm Heater Coil & Controller
- Showerhead Top
- Coil Cover
- Showerhead Coil Nut
- ShowerCap Carb Cap
- Stable Aluminum Base
- 14/18mm M/F GonG Body

It's supposed to include it, but then charges the $40 when you select any body style like you said.

found this...$350:

NewVape FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Could it be an error on the site?

This Kit Includes:
- 20mm Heater Coil & Controller
- Showerhead Top
- Coil Cover
- Showerhead Coil Nut
- ShowerCap Carb Cap
- Stable Aluminum Base
- 14/18mm M/F GonG Body

It's supposed to include it, but then charges the $40 when you select any body style like you said.

Definitely possible, and the more likely scenario if I had to guess. Either way, right now the starter combo costs $40 more than if you'd piece together the combo yourself. $390 instead of $350. Any idea what the issue might be, @NewVape710 ?

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong

Also, origanum is the real pizza weed :)

Thank you both, @Alexis I ordered a bag from your link, very interested to try indeed

Alexis

Also, origanum is the real pizza weed :)

Thank you both, @Alexis I ordered a bag from your link, very interested to try indeed
You are welcome, this one is indeed perfect for pizza! I cant eat pizza, but I just know it would be the best. You will adore this stuff. If my 3 80 gram packs werent so massive, I would buy the same amount again just while it is still there.

However I would be very cautious about vaping the oregano. I use essential oils to manage allergies, but never oregano for inhalation. Too hot, it burns the lungs and causes irritation.

The same with thyme, except thyme is even worse! Avoid. Now pepperrmint, rosemary, eucalyptus... Now your'e talking!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
These flower hits remind me of rosin dabs. Very complete feeling. This thing extracts all of the goodies then turns off like a water hose. You gotta love that.

No coughing?

Not even close! This water piece has pretty minimal diffusion so I know that's smooth vapor.

Sweet rip dude & good music :science:

:cheers:

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
@Roth we forgot to list the enail handle on the kit page which wasn't present on @SoDelicious 's order. Thanks for the tip, we've corrected the page. I've also adjusted the pricing so its just $390 flat with choice of adapter style. Thanks!

I've only been following the FlowerPot briefly, but I have to say, from what I've seen so far it looks like your company has some top notch customer service! Being nimble and responsive with the website to customer's desires/concerns is awesome.

Keep it up, hope to join the FP family soon enough!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
This thing is extremely compact for a desktop vaporizer. I like that a lot. For someone who prefers to medicate with a water filter it would be hard to not like this. This is the "bong toke sans combustion" hit I've been looking for and it's very easy to use. No coaching required - just inhale. It's too fun to watch the vapor go dry and turn to nothing. Also the bowl is very easy to fill. I have some vaporizers that are kind of tricky to load, this is not one of them. Totally stoked on this thus far. I had to tell my buddy with a Volcano Digit to not even bother hitting it or he will never touch the volcano again.

The only thing I'm not loving is the Showercap. I wish it was Ti or horizontal like D-Nails because it's pretty heavy and doesn't balance great in the hand in my opinion. I haven't seen anyone mention this so perhaps it's just me. It's also probably not as noticeable on a 90, but I think the 45 degree joint on my beaker highlights this.

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
The only thing I'm not loving is the Showercap. I wish it was Ti or horizontal like D-Nails because it's pretty heavy and doesn't balance great in the hand in my opinion. I haven't seen anyone mention this so perhaps it's just me. It's also probably not as noticeable on a 90, but I think the 45 degree joint on my beaker highlights this.

Agreed. NewVape really, REALLY needs to offer the carb caps (LolliCap and ShowerCap) in Titanium... both because of weight/feel as well as the "vapor path" reasons. I would buy Titanium caps PURELY for the reason of achieving an all-Ti and glass vapor path, whether or not this ACTUALLY made any real-world difference in flavor or not. :)

I know I'm not the only one...

Last edited:
Top Bottom