Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
I would also like to add I have been using the FP for like a week and half straight , and this is up there in the greatest invention's ever right next to the Ipod .Only vape that I enjoy as much as this one is my SBjr.

@disGRUNTled,

Amen, brotha! :D
You have GREAT taste in vapes... preach it!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
giphy.gif

I would also like to add I have been using the FP for like a week and half straight , and this is up there in the greatest invention's ever right next to the Ipod .Only vape that I enjoy as much as this one is my SBjr.

:D One of the best movies!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Btw, I'd not recommend it (though I'm still not sure what the best course of action is for longevity of the coil...) but I've left my newvape controller on for a week straight with no issues.

I also should probably clean the showerhead and my glass but I don't want to be without the thing.

Flowerpotproblems. (yes I could soak it when I sleep but meh)

Glad to see you're getting along well @invertedisdead - The weirdness on the showercap is bc of the long dabber maybe... I just kinda deal with it, not too bad. The long dabber also keeps it from getting hot (like the lollicap dabber would) The showercap is heavy as tits. Worried I was gonna break my glass a few times when I took a dab too many and knocked it off midpull lol... I've actually been using the other end as my default dabbing tool now since I'm lazy and wanna use as little stuff as possible.

Last edited:

biohacker

Anyway who this guy is, he shouldn't make vids without handkerchiefs in the future. His permanentely rotzing up over 15' is really disgusting. Please stop it! Not a good idea watching this thread during breakfast.....

I think he's trying to become the VapeCritic or something! :lol: Not off to a great start not knowing if the Sublimator can do double deckers! But I saw his Ghost MV1 review video and then noticed he did the FP so thought i'd share it.

Justpassedu

I think he's trying to become the VapeCritic or something! :lol: Not off to a great start not knowing if the Sublimator can do double deckers! But I saw his Ghost MV1 review video and then noticed he did the FP so thought i'd share it.
I didn't want to be mean but I had seen him get roasted pretty bad on Reddit.
@lazylathe thanks man , it took allot to keep that hit in , been practicing since i was a kid lol .

Last edited:

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Haven't had the chance to fully test the FP with dry herb, but from what I can tell the air flow is very similar if not a little more open then the Herborizer TI.

I have been using concentrates through the SH and it is working flawlessly (I don't usually use concentrates so dabbing is not too important for me).

I can also confirm that the SH can take HUGE dabs with barely any if any waste! I was dared to take a 0.7-0.9G dab of some sour diesel shatter and well... lets just say I was hitting the rig for 5 straight minutes, drooling, weezing, crying, and I swear it felt like I had an OOBE :lol::rofl:

will be purchasing some herb to do a more in dept review on the SH soon!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Haven't had the chance to fully test the FP with dry herb, but from what I can tell the air flow is very similar if not a little more open then the Herborizer TI.

I have been using concentrates through the SH and it is working flawlessly (I don't usually use concentrates so dabbing is not too important for me).

I can also confirm that the SH can take HUGE dabs with barely any if any waste! I was dared to take a 0.7-0.9G dab of some sour diesel shatter and well... lets just say I was hitting the rig for 5 straight minutes, drooling, weezing, crying, and I swear it felt like I had an OOBE :lol::rofl:

will be purchasing some herb to do a more in dept review on the SH soon!

I had a buddy over yesterday who, after a fat rip told me they "just couldn't figure out where the herb went."
I said did you check the bowl? He loaded the bowl BTW :rofl::zzz:

btka

let s say I am dabbing with the showerhead... as far as concentrates are not easy to get where I live I am planning to dabb with reclaim (which I "harvest" mostly from my bubbler... please do not lough at me) is this possible it looks like concentrate... but lets say their are small particles (lets say particles from flower)... which will maybe stick to the showerhead nail... can I get the showerhead putting it in iso 100% clean...(after dabbing reclaim) I have the fear when dabbing this reclaim the particles will stick to the nail and when I want to only use flowers will ruin the taste and burn on the nail...

I only have access to cbd crystals 99.9% cbd. can you dabb this on the nail.?.. but I am not really aware of if vaping cbd in such high doses is safe for health heard a lot of different storries...

Last edited:

Justpassedu

let s say I am dabbing with the showerhead... as far as concentrates are not easy to get where I live I am planning to dabb with reclaim (which I "harvest" mostly from my bubbler... please do not lough at me) is this possible it looks like concentrate... but lets say their are small particels (lets say particels from flower)... which will maybe stick to the showerhead nail... can I get the showerhead putting it in iso 100% clean...(after dabbing reclaim) I have the fear when dabbing this reclaim the paticels will stick to the nail and when I want to only use flowers will ruin the taste and burn on the nail...

I only have access to cbd crystals 99.9% cbd. can you dabb this on the nail.?.. but I am not really aware of if vaping cbd in such high doses is safe f7r health heard a lotmof different storries...
I can't tell you if dabbing cbd's in high doses is safe but i can tell you yes you can get the titanium clean even though reclaim contains particles of flower , they will stick to the nail but iso should do the trick and if not you can try a abrasive like a little salt with the iso or a magic eraser dipped in some iso and it should be brand new again. Oh and yes you can dab cbd on the nail , even better when you mic those cbd's with some concentrate.

Last edited:

Zow237

Why not add a 20mm cable with your order?
I already have an fp with the setup, would love to just add a shower head to the 16mm I already have. I feel I've been forgotten about. Not me personally just people that didn't get a 20mm. Just figured since there is a 20mm one there would be a 16mm but I guess not :(. Can't get everything obviously haha

Top Bottom