NewFC question: one or the other or both

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Can i be totally honest?

This double site business is totally confusing for me. I dont know where to look or where to post anymore. It really upsets my OCD. I have found i am not really using FC at the moment because of it. When we were moving to the new site - i could focus my time there. Now i dont know whats going on.

I do appreciate the efforts of the admins to keep this site alive. Dont get me wrong, but i do hope we go back to normality soon.

wastedpotential

I'm pretty much sticking here. This is where the bulk of everything is.
I think a merge is going to be difficult, unless there are special tools that automatically update URLs with post ID # and such.
Also, merging might be difficult for usernames.

Actually, I think it might be good to post something about that on NFC.
The longer we keep the NFC up, the more we miss here.

wastedpotential,
Reactions: Petrolhead

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Can i be totally honest?

This double site business is totally confusing for me. I dont know where to look or where to post anymore. It really upsets my OCD. I have found i am not really using FC at the moment because of it. When we were moving to the new site - i could focus my time there. Now i dont know whats going on.

I do appreciate the efforts of the admins to keep this site alive. Dont get me wrong, but i do hope we go back to normality soon.

I am trying to double back and forth, but it is redundant and admittedly I also find it overwhelming...

I am trying to bounce back and forth as best as I can for now, but am really looking toward the day when there is one cohesive site.

FlyingLow,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm pretty much sticking here. This is where the bulk of everything is.
I think a merge is going to be difficult, unless there are special tools that automatically update URLs with post ID # and such.
Also, merging might be difficult for usernames.

Actually, I think it might be good to post something about that on NFC.
The longer we keep the NFC up, the more we miss here.

I don't know, for the threads that were locked here, they could just reopen them after pasting everything that has been posted in their new FC threads... Only tricky for a few threads that are running in both places, but still not a big deal probably? :shrug:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Summer

sag

We are working to merge both sites into one that will ultimately reside here. Stay tuned...

:peace:
Good to know Stu. Thanks for the effort. I'll just stay here until you all come back.

sag,
Reactions: Stu
Top Bottom