New YLLVape On-Demand Vape

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anybody here know anything about it? Is there a thread for it?
[All these threads are hard to search for on FC because "YLL" is too short … .]

Yes, there is a thread for it, you need to look in the upcoming desktop section I believe... DT stands for desktop however I think they ended up moving forward with a design that plugged into a battery pack instead of the wall for some reason... Last we heard it was all on hold anyway so not much news

vapefritz

Can't wait! Almost got the Angus during black friday but went for the Davinci IQC instead. Not bad but the Angus should be way stronger probably. And now I learn a new Angus and a completely new yllvape product is coming out! Nice!

Will the aerolite be on-demand only or will it have a session mode too? If you need testers I am ready to sacrifice myself for the greater good.

vapefritz

They just updated their website and sneakingly released what they call an enhanced Angus! Looks like a whole new device tbh!

Thoughts?

Shit Snacks

They just updated their website and sneakingly released what they call an enhanced Angus! Looks like a whole new device tbh!

Thoughts?

Oh but it is still the Angus, basically the V2, although it is quite different and they probably have so much stock of the original that they don't want to go with that naming convention lol I'm sure they will continue to sell that cheap as long as they can...

So this should be moved into the Angus thread, since this thread is for there on demand model that is totally separate, this new Angus Enhanced has the same heater and chamber etc, the shell is different (including the batteries doors) and the mouthpiece, plus it has ability to set the temperature options... Seems like it solves two of my big complaints on the original although I'm not sure it would satisfy my other problems

cannasoor

Seems like it solves two of my big complaints on the original although I'm not sure it would satisfy my other problems

So @Shit Snacks , do tell, do tell: what are your other problems? (I didn't see a post from you in this thread on the topic … and the regular Angus thread is a bit intimidating in that respect. Plus, you addressed some issues that this model addresses here. So: what remains? Inquiring minds and all.)

Shit Snacks

So @Shit Snacks , do tell, do tell: what are your other problems? (I didn't see a post from you in this thread on the topic … and the regular Angus thread is a bit intimidating in that respect. Plus, you addressed some issues that this model addresses here. So: what remains? Inquiring minds and all.)

I mean not really supposed to repeat negative stuff I thought I did mention it here but I definitely mentioned it in that thread? I didn't like the build design or size/style much personally, but also the fixed metal chamber and session cooking implementation of the halogen (poor flavor and vapor quality though others felt differently it certainly was powerful, and the owner of mine seems to be very satisfied)

cannasoor

poor flavor and vapor quality

I had gotten the impression, perhaps as much from reddit/r/vaporents as from here on FC, that the flavor was actually pretty well received. I think I have often heard it described as better than that of the Mighty/+, which I understand is well-regarded itself. But of course everything is relative, and people of good taste will differ, etc.

Well, best not to elaborate further; thanks for the response!

Shit Snacks

I had gotten the impression, perhaps as much from reddit/r/vaporents as from here on FC, that the flavor was actually pretty well received. I think I have often heard it described as better than that of the Mighty/+, which I understand is well-regarded itself. But of course everything is relative, and people of good taste will differ, etc.

Well, best not to elaborate further; thanks for the response!

Yeah I'll agree it's all relative and subjective, I definitely prefer on demand, but have tried a lot over many years, I didn't find the mighty mighty impressive either, and might have even preferred it honestly though it has been a long time so not a good comparison maybe... It was not the only one who felt that way about the flavor and vapor quality though, but yes majority seem to enjoy it a lot including the person I sold my unit to :tup:

Mischa

People don't care how much they paid for a vapo. When it has flaws, the criticism starts. Many are just waiting for it. The chants about the Mighty etc. can also really get on your nerves.

One thing must be clear to us: the market leader S&B has an incredible number of fans who are convinced of the product. Especially since the mighty can be obtained with a prescription.
Maik “attacks” S&B with his product.
Wet batteries are a f... problem. Unfortunately, the solution with the new Angus “Enhanced” came quite late. Maik would certainly like to be sooner
encountered the moisture problem.
Now he's been re-conceptualizing and producing for a year or so and now there's nothing left to complain about, I guess.
And is it actually already sold out?

I recently owned a Mighty and a Ruby. I haven't even used either of them yet. I'm German and somehow I don't like S&B. But that probably has other reasons.
From a purely technical point of view, a quality criterion is whether the Vapo can maintain the temperature during long steeping. How well is the Mighty doing?
To be honest: I saw the picture of the Enhanced on the website and had the impression that the device was a little narrower at the bottom than at the top. That was simply due to the photo itself. The Enhanced is as wide at the top as it is at the bottom. I didn't like that, otherwise I might have bought it, even though it costs about $50 more.

The “wet battery solution” is obvious with the Enhanced.
What else could you criticize?
I can't see anything there.

Oh, I have an idea!? How about drilling a lot of little holes into the wooden housing? Of course Maik would have to tell us if that makes any sense. And he must deliver exact measures, maybe drawing.

vapefritz

@Mischa whats up fellow German! 😁 There are threads about the Angus Enhanced and Ruby so for the specific questions better ask there. Can one not just dry the wood of the housing? That was the issue right, the wood has not been dried properly? But I don't own neither, so yeah, no idea.

I don't like S&B much myself. The Mighty is ok. On the plus site is good vapor production. Everything else is kinda meh. Battery not replaceable. Can't really call the air path clean or isolated. Plastic mouthpiece. Plastic everything. Aluminum dosing capsules... 🙁 Can't say I was really impressed with it. And my controversial take: A certification never makes a device better, and always makes a device more expensive. You can see that with basically identical Volcano medic being more expensive. If it gets your insurance to pay for you vaporizer, sure, but if not I would not lose sleep over a missing certificate. Welp they are pioneers, have been around forever, never really made a shitty product and have some devices certified, so I guess they earned their success and their fan base! Just nothing for me personally.

Anyways this thread should be about another upcoming Yllvape device, the Aerolite! Any news about that one?

Last edited:

Mischa

One thing is clear in my opinion: only one battery with the Aerolite, but perhaps a slightly larger one. And I could imagine that there is also a fundamental problem in the Merketing area, since the two parts of end-game labs are somehow quite close to Aerolite.

Oh but it is still the Angus, basically the V2, although it is quite different and they probably have so much stock of the original that they don't want to go with that naming convention lol I'm sure they will continue to sell that cheap as long as they can...
I think one can not order OGs and the ruby version any more. Only some left-overs and/or directly at Yllvape. Who wants one should be fast. As written before, the distributor for europe btw. germany wrote, there will be no OGs any more.
But Yllvape is in deep handmade production of the Enhanced.
IMHO the OG is not a cheapy but belongs to really valuable quality goods. Kind of Mercedes Benz. ;)

Top Bottom