New World Order

Nosferatu

Ive been looking more into my theory, and no longer believe all of what I previously posted, some of it was on implusle, not to mention the influence of the herb... :brow:

But my final conclusion is that this organisation called FEMA(Federal Emergency Managment Agency) has been getting their people in positions of power for years now. There are 15 laws set up now stating that if there is a crisis(say another disease epidemic, terrorist attack, etc...) that government power goes into the hands of this "FEMA," and even the Constitution is suspended. We suddenly have no rights. And will be forced to take their vaccinations. So in I'm guessing 2012(December 21?) there is suddenly going to be some "disease" or something all over the US. And MARTIAL LAW will finaly be imposed. And all who resist will go to these camps because they are a "threat" to the population. I mean look around, weapons are being seized from populations all over. And the saddest part is the NWO or whatever you wanna call em(because whatever name we give them will never be correct) is going to get away with it. All these chemically dumbed down Americans are going to think there is an epidemic, and that tons of the population is infected, and that these camps are "Quarantines."

But the simple truth is that a group of elitists have been pulling strings for over a decade now to set them selves up in a position of totasl power and control. There really are enough documents out there(sorry I cant sit here linking to all them) stating that if there is a US wide epidemic, all the government and state power goes to this group called FEMA. Hey maybe they really are an organisation with our interests in mind. Thats what any person would think. But the truth is they have set up the perfect plan to turn the US into a Police state(marshal law). Think what you want of the 600 or so concentration camps and the shady people behind them. But some of this is indeed fact.

Nosferatu,

Purple-Days

Reece, you and I could probably agree on a lot of things. But only one of us thinks I'm a Republican. :cool:

I don't think all R or D or T or any other letter are right or wrong. Some are honest, hard working folks, trying to make a better place for us to live. Most are freeloaders, pushing an agenda to make themselves (or their buddies) more money...

You are absolutely right, it's all about money, I think I said that too. And it's sad that we have come to that.

It's broken, as you say. How can we fix it?

I would suggest starting with a flat tax (of your choosing) and a mandatory balanced budget. IMO :peace:

ps. "Two year campaign seasons? That's ridiculous." I agree . . .

ppx. How about a 50% reduction in Senate and Congressional wages (and office funding)? You think we will see any reduction in candidates? How about a $1 per year wage, per seat. Wouldn't that be more honest, a token wage... ? They (the rulers) don't need our pittance.

Purple-Days,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Decide for yourselves if this has any relevancy and or prior to the FEMA roundup...

"If exposed long enough to the tom toms and the singing, every one of our philosophers would end by capering and howling with savages. Assemble a mob of men and women, treat them to amplified band music, bright lights, and in next to no time you can reduce them to a state of almost mindless subhumanity. Never before have so few been in a position to make fools, maniacs, or criminals of so many." - Aldous Huxley, The Devils of Loudun, 1952

""The loud sounds and the bright lights of today are tremendous indoctrination tools." - Frank Zappa

jeffp,
Points for the Zappa quote.

Even after the zombie apocalypse, you will still be able to call any vegetable.

charliedontsurf,

reece

Purple-Days said:
Reece, you and I could probably agree on a lot of things. But only one of us thinks I'm a Republican. :cool:

I don't think you're a republican. I was just saying your portrayal was the same as the right wing media's. I think you honestly believe it. I think they are just trying to score political points and they will say anything to do so.

Reduction in wages? Maybe, but to the ones that are there to enrich themselves, the salary is a drop in the bucket. They'll probably take a $1 gladly.

reece,

fidget

I'm going to bump this thread in 2013 if the NWO allow such things by then.

fidget,

Nosferatu

In 2013 we will be living in controlled camps in fear of the fake pandemic. This will go on for 48 months before Russia finally puts an end to the madness, they will be our savior. All who dont get the chip or show to be any kind of threat will be terminated. This happened 60 years ago and no one thought it was possible, it will be possible once again because of the sheer ignorance of their targets.

Nosferatu,

fidget

Nosferatu said:
In 2013 we will be living in controlled camps in fear of the fake pandemic. This will go on for 48 months before Russia finally puts an end to the madness, they will be our savior. All who dont get the chip or show to be any kind of threat will be terminated. This happened 60 years ago and no one thought it was possible, it will be possible once again because of the sheer ignorance of their targets.

tin+foil+hat.jpg

fidget,

momatik

No one is saying there aren't things going on behind closed doors.

There are differing theories.

I strongly recommend a documentary called The Power of Nightmares, which initially aired on BBC. It's available on youtube.

momatik,
momatik said:
I strongly recommend a documentary called The Power of Nightmares, which initially aired on BBC. It's available on youtube.

...hey that is a good documentary. I watched that a few years ago. You can also download the dvd ISO legally and free from archive.org
LINK

wunderkind,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
fidget said:
Nosferatu said:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gxpW22Qm3fc/TRSskPRts3I/AAAAAAAABKU/EJTgN0I56kM/s1600/tin+foil+hat.jpg

Stop, this is hurting my abs...too much laughing, mouahahahaha! :D :D

FLskwat,

momatik

momatik,

Nosferatu

I dunno guys maybe we wont be in concentration camps, but we will live in a completly archic society with little freedoms. There is SO MUCH proof that various big companies are working toward this. Some even openly admitt about the New World Order. People in Europe are already abandoning credit cards for the RFID Chips. On the trusted job search website Monster.com there was a position up for soldiers to run detention centers. All sorts of job descriptions like soldiers to educate children in new classrooms. These detention centers are all over the US. Its scary how they look also, there are playgrounds behind barbed wire. And all these centers have been fixed up in the last 2 years with tons of taxpayer money. Marshal law is coming soon. When the elites finally let slip the fact 911 was an inside job(which has been scientifically proven), there will be mass rioting. The perfect excuse to impose marshal law. And all the smart Americans that still think for themselves will be the rebels of course, who will be "threats" and end up in the centers, rehabiltidated, or if necessary executed. These are the same people behind the oh so recent and impossible holocaust. Its not ridiculous even in this day and time. A huge possibility, and it does indeed look like the plan is springing into action. Of course the blame will be put on someone other than the government, just like with Hitler.

http://www.infowars.com/the-reality-detached-american/

I know its Alex Jones but hes talking about something a 100 other entites are trying to warn of. Its obvious out government is fucking evil, I mean JUST look at it for what it is.

Nosferatu,

Purple-Days

Reece says, "same as the right wing media's. I think you honestly believe it."... You got me there (not the right wing part, the believe in what I say part), and we both have to stop for a laugh. I'm not exactly sure what I have said, probably less so than the media, either side, or the side they back... But, I do believe it's a room of mirrors. See ?

Anyway, I think we have dragged this horse pretty Darfur . ;) Can I copyright that? :cool: :lol:

ps. 1$ wages would expose the crooks or altruists... :lol:

Purple-Days,

weedemon

enthusiast
I totally believe in NWO type organization. call it what you will but it comes down to this:

It's all about a few rich families and organizations pulling all the strings with the rest of the human race as their slaves. (that's right guys we are slaves!) think about the current system and tell me we are not...

The way it is setup is we are tricked into going into debt for whatever reason: materialism, education, keeping up with the Jones.... the list goes on and on... then once we are in debt they fucking have you. you now have to work to pay of that debt making minimum wage and never actually getting ahead. you are just perpetually paying off your debt.

The money system we have is fucking evil. Right now money is simply just debt, it isn't actually a thing of value. every single time each of us use money we are perpetuating the cycle that is our own enslavement. The idea of interest, fractional reserve banking and simply making more money when we have nothing to back the system up is driving inflation.

there is a fantastic little movie if you want some more info in an easy to watch format.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM&feature=related

I know i know there are tons of movies out there saying this, but i think this one does a decent job of it.

ok thats my spiel...

weedemon,

herbzzzzzzzz

lol if we only knew the whole story

obviously the CT arent 100% correct, they dont have all the facts, but neither the people who victioursly "debunk" them either so where does that get us

now ive been on this topic for the past few months, doin reading, vids, etc, and there def. is a power struggle throughout the world for $$, land, natural resourses (been goin on for a few hund. years in US ie. central banking system, orginated from england royalities and their benefactors like Dupont family) , if you want to call it a consiracy to take over the world so be it, i like to think of it as a way of thinkin, a specific strategy to end the world bickering, however the way they go about it is harsh, destroyin the way of life for cultures, inflation/deflation & economy manipulation and worst of all assissiations/murder/false premese for wars (presidents who have spoken out agaist fed. bankin in the past have been killed or attempted to be killed)

"There does exist ... an international Anglophile network ... which we may identify as the Round Table Groups. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected ... to a few of its policies ... but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known."
-- Quote from Caroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope, Chapter 65

that quote is from bill clinton's ex-history teacher in his 1966 tragedy and hope in which he tells alot of history from the late 19th century, all the way up till the 1960's, you guys should take a peak, its a monster at over 1300+ pages though

like i said earlier no one has all the detail, esp. anyone on this board so dont get too emotional in here lol, but i would say this, if you owned OVER half the worlds wealth, land, business would you

a) want to keep that goin and own even more
b) get people to do stuff even if u dont fill in all the details

i will also say that the cia's been influtrating, proping up "rebels" and the like and ultimately "guiding" new govts for decades upon decades, were an empire face it

herbzzzzzzzz,

herbzzzzzzzz

o and if u still think america is great, typre "PNAC" into google, read about the members on that board and how everything they wanted or "foresaw" for america came true

btw an ideology cant be described as a consipracy, it is a way of thinkin, kind of like a religion, this is why you hear of all the names and groups, the nwo, mason, illunmity, cfr, bildebergs, milner group, round table, trilaterial, b/c its the ideology that these groups believe in, one world, once one loses power, and influence ie masons, another group w/ the same ideology pops up to serve a specfic funtion

herbzzzzzzzz,

herbzzzzzzzz

Nosferatu said:
I know its Alex Jones but hes talking about something a 100 other entites are trying to warn of. Its obvious out government is fucking evil, I mean JUST look at it for what it is.

most people dont care untill something hits them in the head (iam kinda that way), they know the human psy. but your right the way we do business is evil, the world can be feed, housed and educated w/ no kind of radical turnover or long extended depression, but how would they make money if everyone is doin well for themselves, the rich are called the rich because the poor are called the poor, the business of the 19th century, the manipulation is what sprang this thing foward into reality for them, and u know what i dont even think our gen. will feel the full effects of this plan, i believe there waitin it out for new tech. to meet an apex where it would be impossible for citizens to defend themselves, even w/ guns,

tech. drives civilations, wars, economy not the other way around, i recall a statement from an army officer "every new piece of tech. that you see realeased to the public had a miltary function before it was realeased, tech. drives wars, it gives policy makers the options"

herbzzzzzzzz,
Top Bottom