New Vaporist or whatever! Magic Flight Box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matman34

sup guys

I'm buying a new magic flight box from some dude on Craigslist so if i don't get jumped it looks like it gonna be vapping from now on! Lol from what ive read on other forums it looks like this little thing is legit! And i hope to replace my old spoon bowl for something a little for trippy.:lol: pretty excited about it, I'm paying the guy $100 which is an ok deal sense if i where to buy it from the site it would be $120 plus shipping and handling, Plus no one in my fam knows i smoke so it would be kinda awkward having a random package show up to the house... Well anyway ill write a review of it and post it on this thread in order to keep the ball rolling after the weekend, or even tomorrow!

Here's the Website For the Magic Box, http://magic-flight.com/ they seem really cool, and are nice with customer service and Ive read that they are cool with the Lifetime warranty. Unlike the Iolite which i don't mean to hate on, but a friend of mine bought hers and received it broken... the fuck is that! And they only let you return it once for repair. which is kinda lame given that vapes naturally have alot of things that go wrong with them.

Thanks,
Mat :peace:

FUCK COMBUSTION!!

Matman34,

OF

Howdy. Be advised there are black market LBs out there (with no serial numbers). I'd rethink the source, we've some excellent sponsors.........

Otherwise, yes do check out the HUGE amount of information in the above thread, also the excellent Wiki page our own Pakalolo compiled.

OF

OF,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom