New vapes on horizon for 2020???

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes, stay tuned for new vaporizers from TopGreen... but on 2021's horizon, please, don't ask me, I can't say anything at the moment.

I ordered an Herbie510 yesterday, it looks like itr's already shipped, can't wait for it, looks awesome, I'll see... The TinyMight continue to impress me, for me it's the king of 2020 vaporizers even if I find the taste slightly under some others but it medicates me hard. The Legacy is nice but need some improvement from my POV. Many others seems interesting but I didn't tried them. Still some good vaporizers released despite 2020 is one of the worth year for the whole world since the WW2 (although it depends who are you and where you live...).

cannasoor

The people at Grinders for Life (makers of the Brilliant Cut Grinder) have apparently pre-announced/teased their new vape, coming in 2021, on Reddit recently. (I only hedge because who knows, perhaps it isn't their reddit account ... but it seems to be.)

See this post on the /r/vaporents subreddit, where they also claim (a reply or two down) outstanding performance.

Does anyone know of any other information (besides the reddit post) on this new vape? I'm very happy with my BCG, as are many people here and elsewhere, so I imagine their new vape would be worth a look when it finally comes out.

justcametomind

Yes, stay tuned for new vaporizers from TopGreen... but on 2021's horizon, please, don't ask me, I can't say anything at the moment.

I ordered an Herbie510 yesterday, it looks like itr's already shipped, can't wait for it, looks awesome, I'll see... The TinyMight continue to impress me, for me it's the king of 2020 vaporizers even if I find the taste slightly under some others but it medicates me hard. The Legacy is nice but need some improvement from my POV. Many others seems interesting but I didn't tried them. Still some good vaporizers released despite 2020 is one of the worth year for the whole world since the WW2 (although it depends who are you and where you live...).
It would be appropriate for you to get funded from Topgreen for new vaporizers so you stay in the know!
Otherwise they are getting advantage from your condition (VAS) ;)

justcametomind,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
You are right although I don't share a lot about new vaporizers with my boss, it happened he asked me if I already tested and appreciated a specific vape, I just replied if I liked it or not and I never would want to have to give them more informations especially when I do beta-testing but for all others vapes also. And they never asked me more... that's why I appreciate a lot that company, honnesty rules. I'm payed for my Rep job here and in Reddit, not a lot but it's not so much hours and Covid doesn't help for promotions since there was less sales in 2020.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The Boundless CF\x2.0 should be getting closer to being finalized...adjustable convection/conduction will be interesting to try. I just hope they get their recent manufacturing problems ironed out before release. (There seems to be a lot of reliability problems with the latest batch of Teras)

buckhakeesah

Is there any news lately on innovation happening in the vape world? Everything seems so dated lately or there's no new activity on this site recently since covid. Anyone else feeling like this community has slowed down?

Vaporware

Is there any news lately on innovation happening in the vape world? Everything seems so dated lately or there's no new activity on this site recently since covid. Anyone else feeling like this community has slowed down?

I think right now a lot of existing ideas are being refined and are starting to make their way into mass produced devices when they were only available to us.

That doesn’t mean there’s no innovation going on, but I think if there’s anything very different out there it may not be public yet. Makes me think maybe I should be putting more time into some of my own ideas, but I’m not sure I have the resources to really develop any of them right now... :sherlock:

Still, there are at least a few refinements in the pipeline that could be pretty nice upgrades to what we have now. We just have to see how they come out!

Mr. Me2

I think the upcoming Neo is a new innovation. Here’s a link to their site:

Check out their thread too:

They are hoping to fill preorders by thanksgiving. And I’m hoping for that too...

Vaporware

The Neo is an interesting one, but it’s really a refinement of their Ember which is itself very much like a bunch of other convection devices just with the bowl outside instead of inside in a stem.

I’m not saying they’re not doing a good job of refining these ideas, and I hope it works great, but it’s not quite the revolutionary idea a lot of people would like to see. :)

Vaporware,
Reactions: arb

Bazinga

I thought Healthy Rips was going to come out with a replacement for the Fierce. I like their Fury Edge. In my opinion it is the best bang for the buck. I have some of the top rated devices (Mighty, P80, TM, etc.). I must say (again just my opinion) the Edge gets the job done (using the long dimpled glass stem). No drama, easy to use, easy to clean, very quick heat up, wonderful customer service, etc. So, I'm very interested in the Fierce replacement.

arb

Semi shaved ape
The Neo is an interesting one, but it’s really a refinement of their Ember which is itself very much like a bunch of other convection devices just with the bowl outside instead of inside in a stem.

I’m not saying they’re not doing a good job of refining these ideas, and I hope it works great, but it’s not quite the revolutionary idea a lot of people would like to see. :)
The lack of material transparency while trashing others materials is amusing.
😂

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I thought Healthy Rips was going to come out with a replacement for the Fierce. I like their Fury Edge. In my opinion it is the best bang for the buck. I have some of the top rated devices (Mighty, P80, TM, etc.). I must say (again just my opinion) the Edge gets the job done (using the long dimpled glass stem). No drama, easy to use, easy to clean, very quick heat up, wonderful customer service, etc. So, I'm very interested in the Fierce replacement.

Yeah I think the fierce is a pretty phenomenal design, hoping the new one can resolve its shortcomings. so I don't mind them taking their time with it!

The lack of material transparency while trashing others materials is amusing.
😂

I actually thought they were pretty transparent on the material of the heating element personally...

arb

Semi shaved ape
Yeah I think the fierce is a pretty phenomenal design, hoping the new one can resolve its shortcomings. so I don't mind them taking their time with it!

I actually thought they were pretty transparent on the material of the heating element personally...
I must have missed that or perhaps I am aware of the wide variety of iconel alloys.
Also aware that some of them contain alloys that do off gas at the temps they get heated to........but that is neither here nor there for me any longer.
😁

arb,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I must have missed that or perhaps I am aware of the wide variety of iconel alloys.
Also aware that some of them contain alloys that do off gas at the temps they get heated to........but that is neither here nor there for me any longer.
😁

Yeah we just disagree, I trust that they did their research just like you and did not use alloys that are unsafe, they provided enough details about the type of alloy they used and I can respect its proprietary nature... With that being said, it's not like I pre-ordered the Neo myself though! :rofl:

Shit Snacks,
  • Haha
Reactions: arb

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Communicated with the good folks at HR back in June and was told the Fierce replacement would be available this fall. Hopeing they stay with the theme of a replaceable battery. Powered by two 18650's would be ideal. A man can dream.

Top Bottom