New to this pond

the ob

all good in the hood.
lwien said:
Welcome philly.

There is a wealth of information here, so what I suggest is to read, read, read, and then...............read some more. When you then have a better idea of what your options are and what specifically you are looking for in a vape, then fire away some questions.
yes....this.

the ob,

philly_artist

:o
So I placed my order on July 16th and should receive it, I'm being told by Amazon, on the 27th. Whoof... I'm not gonna complain tho - I will instead simply focus on how happy I will be to receive that beautiful box in the mail. I haven't smoked in a bit and just got some stuff tonight and was gonna wait until I got my vap but I may have to test out my pipe this weekend a couple last times before laying it to rest :p

philly_artist,

philly_artist

HOLEEE CRAP - so I received the tracking number of the package and it estimated that I would receive this by July 27th :(
HOWEVER I just checked the status and it arrived in the Philly "Sorting Facility" today around 4pm
So it could very well get here tomorrow I would figure.
I need advice on my first experience messing with this vap - sooooo excited
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Sorry for the excess face icons - just too happy to hold back

Reposting this because it should have been in this thread - apologies. I checked and it is at a post office only twenty minutes from here and I'm positive it's coming in today - cannot wait!!!

philly_artist,
Top Bottom