New to FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Tito

"Just to kick it is a blessing"
Hey all hows it going? I'm new here because I was recently banned from GC for no reason. I have been soley vaping for like 3 months and was sickof arguing with ppl who think smoking is better. I have a Pax and a MFLB, i recently got the Pax and love it so far. Just wanted to say hi and say that everyone seems to have good vibes here and I love it. One love guys stay high

Uncle Tito,

lwien

Tito (also known as 2313), you got banned from GC for a very good reason and if you do the same shit here, I have no doubt that you will be banned from here as well.

Here's a few hints if you want to stick around. One, if you get a temporary ban, don't create another account to try and circumvent the system. Two, the people here are going to ask you to qualify what you are saying. Best be prepared to do that and three, the mods don't take very well to flaming others, both in public posts and in PM's, which is why got got banned from GC in the first place.

Ooops.............there goes the good vibes. :cool:

Over and out on this guy................no more comments from me.

Last edited:
lwien,

Uncle Tito

Tito (also known as 2313), you got banned from FC for a very good reason and if you do the same thing here, I have no doubt that you will be banned from here as well.

Ooops.............there goes the good vibes. :cool:
O its that guy that goes into all the forums to tell people that Pax isn't a good vape lol. I'm sure I'll get a kick out of it on this site too hahahaha

Uncle Tito,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Umm... fair warning - we don't play games here and Lwien offered you sound advice to follow if you want to fit in (and stay here).

Uncle Tito

Umm... fair warning - we don't play games here and Lwien offered you sound advice to follow if you want to fit in (and stay here).
I was never banned from this site and can assure you I am not hear to cause trouble.

Uncle Tito,
Reactions: Lo

lwien

O its that guy that goes into all the forums to tell people that Pax isn't a good vape lol. I'm sure I'll get a kick out of it on this site too hahahaha

Ok, let's start off anew and I will ONLY address what you say here.

For the record, I have NEVER said that the PAX is not a good vape. I have said what I feel it's strengths are as well as it's weaknesses when compared to other vapes. For some, the PAX would be a very good choice. For others, not so good of a choice. It's as simple as that.

lwien,

Uncle Tito

Ok, let's start off anew and I will ONLY address what you say here.

For the record, I have NEVER said that the PAX is not a good vape. I have said what I feel it's strengths are as well as it's weaknesses when compared to other vapes. For some, the PAX would be a very good choice. For others, not so good of a choice. It's as simple as that.
For the record I have conceited all along that ALL vapes have their strengths are weaknesses. You just kept volunteering the Pax's weaknesses every time I said something positive about the Pax.

Uncle Tito,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
For the record, we have a thread for introducing yourself and I see you found it. We also have a Pax thread if you want to talk about that. Since we don't want to encourage every new member to start an introduction thread, I'm closing this one. Welcome to FC.

pakalolo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom