New to Dry Herb Vaping Recommend Me A Device Under 100$

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapor74

I'm kind of new to dry herb vaping and looking to purchase a new device to get started with. My budget is 100$ or less. I'm mostly plan on using it at home but would be nice if it was portable. I already use 18650 devices for E-liquid so if It is compatible with 18650 batteries then that's a plus. What devices to do you all recommend?

vapor74,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@PuffItUp has something called Last Call where they have refurbished vaporizers that folks have sent back. I see they have some Flowermates for $55. Some good comments about the flowermate vaporizer. I don't have one of these. Good price. There was another vaperizer for $99 also and some concentrate pens.

Last edited:

Squiby

My budget is 100$ or less. I'm mostly plan on using it at home but would be nice if it was portable.

It sounds like the Dynavap Vapcap line of vaporizers might fit your needs nicely.

These are butane powered and manually driven. Check out the Dynavap forum.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-190

There you will find extremely satisfied customers that, once introduced to the Vapcap are compelled to declare their love for this simple, efficent, ingenious device that is aesthetically beautiful. Vapcaps are modular in design and can be customized to suit your budget and style.

They range in price from $30 for the basic glass model to $150 for the top of the line all titanium Omnivap.

Below are pictures of the mid range models; the Vapcap S - $50, the Ti Glassy - $65 and the Ti Woody - $75.

nEjltDc.jpg

51F7Isq.jpg

If those pics aren't enough, George @VapCap the inventor and manufacturer, is beyond AWESOME!!! The level of customer service he provides is stellar and really second to none.

Last edited:

LarryYo

Dab connoisseur.... I just like dabs.... a lot
I have been eyeing that one, I see they have a version 2, but don't see many reviews of it. https://www.gearspek.com/products/heaven-2-by-gearspek?variant=17889321988 Anyone using the heaven V2?

I havent played with The Heaven 2 as much i kinda put it back in its box and went to the V1 the V2 looks like an attempt at some newer innovation im gonna wait for Gearspek to work out the kinks on that box. But i have 2 Heaven 1's they are solid units. Other then the mouth piece but there are work arounds for that.

LarryYo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom