New Portable H Enail with built in glass bubbler by Green Light Vapes

auntsuzie

20$ off the bolt m makes it 70$ though, hella cheap if you dont wanna bargain with dhgate/ali.

just noticed dr dabber boost is out of stock now. i wonder if they're going to have a redesign

auntsuzie,

subway13029

Where do you see it for 70 with 20 off?? It's 129 on their site and with 20 off its still 109..

subway13029,

Eatrocks

Hey yall....

I got a 510 nail attach with the two piece str8 bubbler. Was happy with it until it broke last week. Pulled it out, was excited i just got some starkiller shat....and no atomizer...omg. i never used it abovr 45watts. Ebay seller is sending a new one with free quartz nail so....its the long spring loaded pin version with 2 holes thru the top on either side of where the nail screws in

Im so tempted to get an electro....

Are there any users here who have logged a ton of dabs on their 510 enail?? I just dont see these style nails being reliable. They technically should last forever.

Eatrocks,

Hoosier

Hey yall....

I got a 510 nail attach with the two piece str8 bubbler. Was happy with it until it broke last week. Pulled it out, was excited i just got some starkiller shat....and no atomizer...omg. i never used it abovr 45watts. Ebay seller is sending a new one with free quartz nail so....its the long spring loaded pin version with 2 holes thru the top on either side of where the nail screws in

Im so tempted to get an electro....

Are there any users here who have logged a ton of dabs on their 510 enail?? I just dont see these style nails being reliable. They technically should last forever.

I have been through a few of them. I've been in touch with ErrlRigs about their upcoming ErrlMOD II. Looks like the durability/reliability should be increasing on the second generation of 510 devices due to larger ceramic heating rods & better overall design. Hoping to get my hands on one next week & will be sure to report back.

Hoosier,

Eatrocks

I have been through a few of them. I've been in touch with ErrlRigs about their upcoming ErrlMOD II. Looks like the durability/reliability should be increasing on the second generation of 510 devices due to larger ceramic heating rods & better overall design. Hoping to get my hands on one next week & will be sure to report back.

Thanks, just checked em out. Ceramic rod is 1/3 bigger and they sold out lol. The electro seems like the iphone of battery powered dab rigs. But i mainly take small dabs so the big dish designs arent really a selling point, just gonna take longer to fully heat up. I can get the electro for 160 shipped. My 510 enail was 43.50 shipped.

Errr id rather just use the $ for conc.

Eatrocks,

Hoosier

Thanks, just checked em out. Ceramic rod is 1/3 bigger and they sold out lol. The electro seems like the iphone of battery powered dab rigs. But i mainly take small dabs so the big dish designs arent really a selling point, just gonna take longer to fully heat up. I can get the electro for 160 shipped. My 510 enail was 43.50 shipped.

Errr id rather just use the $ for conc.

I havent used the Electro. But, from the devices I have used/own, the Xvape Vista is far and away the iphone of battery powered devices. I also paid $200 for it.

Hoosier,

Eatrocks

Thanks just checked it out..looks like it uses an attomizer style dish, not a nail.

Eatrocks,

auntsuzie

lol what a coincidence you were just talking about that.

well I was gonna get one for a friend, but forget that. there's a reason most are almost 100$ but those and dhgate ones are like 30$ - quality.

auntsuzie,

Eatrocks

lol what a coincidence you were just talking about that.

well I was gonna get one for a friend, but forget that. there's a reason most are almost 100$ but those and dhgate ones are like 30$ - quality.

The reason they go for 100+ are because companies are rebranding them, buying them in bulk for 20, rebranding, now they cost 119. The vangaurds are the same as the other chinese enails.

Eatrocks,

auntsuzie

they all come from china, there's no denying that, but they can come from different factories and some can have better quality (there are audi and mercedes built in the same factory). i've read all the time about these china ones breaking, but not so much the brand names. and obviously they have some mark up, but you're also paying for probably some sort of warranty, actual customer service, the latest version; and the brands always come with everything - all nail types, case, split glass, health fixes - they usually got it first, too. some companies even gave away the new ceramic tops for free to those who'd already bought one

I don't know, i just feel safer buying from an actual brand.

Last edited:
auntsuzie,

Hoosier

Thanks just checked it out..looks like it uses an attomizer style dish, not a nail.

The electro also uses a atomizer style dish, not a nail. That said, the electro is reportedly full of Teflon inside that atomizer. the vista is just a wire coil wrapped around a ceramic rod, embedded in a quartz dish.

Hoosier,

Eatrocks

The electro also uses a atomizer style dish, not a nail. That said, the electro is reportedly full of Teflon inside that atomizer. the vista is just a wire coil wrapped around a ceramic rod, embedded in a quartz dish.

How is there teflon in the TI dish?!?! The electro uses standard nail/dish style

Wound up just picking up a 50$ bubbler rig wit TI nail an dome...almost been 2 weeks aince seller sent a return, havent recieved anything

Eatrocks,

tylerj55

How is there teflon in the TI dish?!?! The electro uses standard nail/dish style

Wound up just picking up a 50$ bubbler rig wit TI nail an dome...almost been 2 weeks aince seller sent a return, havent recieved anything

I tore the atomizer "nail" apart and the wires inside of it were surrounded in teflon, and they were blackened from the heat as well.

tylerj55,

Kanna_Kult

I saw on IG that green light is releasing a SiC nail for their 510 nail! Anyone know anything about that? I'm very curious

Kanna_Kult,
Reactions: anasrzi

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I havent used the Electro. But, from the devices I have used/own, the Xvape Vista is far and away the iphone of battery powered devices. I also paid $200 for it.
How would you compare the dab experience between the H Enail and the Vista? Is one superior in performance than the other? I really like the idea of the Vista being able to directly attach to my water pieces but I think I would like to have the option of nails/cups you get with the H Enail or Dr dabber. I know I can get the connect kit for the H Enail but then I have to question how many hands I will need?

nosmoking,
Reactions: tylerj55

tylerj55

How would you compare the dab experience between the H Enail and the Vista? Is one superior in performance than the other? I really like the idea of the Vista being able to directly attach to my water pieces but I think I would like to have the option of nails/cups you get with the H Enail or Dr dabber. I know I can get the connect kit for the H Enail but then I have to question how many hands I will need?
I don't mind not having the complete dab experience because the Vista works so damn well. But I just ordered the bigger nails @Kanna_Kult mentioned, so I will let you know how those are. The regular nails are just way too small for me.

tylerj55,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
The bigger nails for which one? I didnt see where these were mentioned by kanna_kult. You got a link?

nosmoking,

Kanna_Kult

I was referring to the one made by green light, they just announced a silicon carbide nail, does the vista have that too? If it's available now I just might snag one

Kanna_Kult,

Hoosier

I was referring to the one made by green light, they just announced a silicon carbide nail, does the vista have that too? If it's available now I just might snag one

No, The vista is a completely different heating element design vs. the h/510 nail. I highly doubt that the vista will ever come with anything other than the quartz dish.

Hoosier,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
No, The vista is a completely different heating element design vs. the h/510 nail. I highly doubt that the vista will ever come with anything other than the quartz dish.
Which design do you personally like better and why?

What about you @tylerj55

I do like the sound of siC but if the quartz heating element in the vista is superior than I would rather go with quartz.

Do the H enails have multiple temp settings or is it one temp?

nosmoking,
Top Bottom