New Portable H Enail with built in glass bubbler by Green Light Vapes

anasrzi

Has anyone actually got one of these newer TC models from green light? I'm wondering how good it is using the SiC nail it comes with for flavour and overall use? Does anyone know of other companies starting to make these utilising the SiC?

Still got the original dabbie from vapefiend, still going strong but I long for the fuller flavour your bound to get from ceramic, Quartz or SiC even. Not a big fan of the aesthetics of the TC either, am I alone in that?

anasrzi,

tylerj55

Just noticed you have one or have had one @tylerj55 you still digging it? How's the SiC dish working out?

I was super excited for the SiC nail and I am extremely disappointed by it. This is, in my opinion, just a slight upgrade to the original unit. It works better all around, however a bigger ceramic rod for more more heat retention as wel as surface area would be great. A hybrid of this device and the Dabado Bolt Pro is what I would wait for. Either that or the Hyer by Vapium which is definitely not as portable, but looks amazing nonetheless.

tylerj55,
Reactions: anasrzi

ReifierReefer

I've been looking into getting an inexpensive enail for a while now and I'm really leaning towards something portable because I think it will fit my needs more appropriately. I've pretty much settled on the Dabado Bolt Pro 510 mod kit, but I'm not totally settled on which box mod to get. After some initial research I thought I wanted to go with the Wismec RX200 or RX200S, and the video of your setup @tylerj55 makes me think this would be a good way to go. I'm brand new to box mods though so I wanted to check in here to see if there are any reasons I would want a different mod. I know you said that the TC capabilities on the RX200 don't really reach a constant temperature high enough to dab on, but I figure that after using the mod for a while I'll prefer finding my sweet spot temperature by firing the mod. Any input is welcome!

ReifierReefer,

Hoosier

I've been looking into getting an inexpensive enail for a while now and I'm really leaning towards something portable because I think it will fit my needs more appropriately. I've pretty much settled on the Dabado Bolt Pro 510 mod kit, but I'm not totally settled on which box mod to get. After some initial research I thought I wanted to go with the Wismec RX200 or RX200S, and the video of your setup @tylerj55 makes me think this would be a good way to go. I'm brand new to box mods though so I wanted to check in here to see if there are any reasons I would want a different mod. I know you said that the TC capabilities on the RX200 don't really reach a constant temperature high enough to dab on, but I figure that after using the mod for a while I'll prefer finding my sweet spot temperature by firing the mod. Any input is welcome!

I wouldn't buy the Bolt Pro right now. First of all, it is just a rebranded Kanboro Tech 510 Nail Pro -- these can be purchased for less than $50. Next, their are some recent reports on Reddit that Dabado has recently shipped 3 different verisons of this device, and none of the heating elements are compatible.

I am sitting on the sidelines right now, waiting for a reliable device to come to market.

Hoosier,

ReifierReefer

I am sitting on the sidelines right now, waiting for a reliable device to come to market.

Would you consider these devices unreliable? Nearly all of the video reviews I've watched seem to suggest this technology works pretty well. Are component failures really that common? Are there any devices coming to the market soon that would alleviate reliability concerns?

I'm seeing the Kanboro Tech 510 Nail Pro for $69.90 on their website. Would there be any benefits to ordering through the American based company Dabado?

ReifierReefer,

Hoosier

Would you conlesssider these devices unreliable? Nearly all of the video reviews I've watched seem to suggest this technology works pretty well. Are component failures really that common? Are there any devices coming to the market soon that would alleviate reliability concerns?

I'm seeing the Kanboro Tech 510 Nail Pro for $69.90 on their website. Would there be any benefits to ordering through the American based company Dabado?

#1) Yes, i have had 10+ versions of the 510 nail devices (ErrlMod, Kanboro, Greenlight, Dabado)--- they have all failed. This is not user error, it is a design that is not able to take the expected usage.

#2) Do a quick google search and you will find the 510 nail pro for less than 1/2 the price dabado will charge you

#3) dont take it from me, do your research: https://www.reddit.com/r/portabledabs/comments/66jciq/dabado_screws_another_customer/

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
When you start messing with ecig style configurations, you have to deal with coils. Many of these devices are just not up to par or require frequent coil replacements. It's a trend for more involved users to build their own coils for ejuice related purposes, but I feel, as alien as a concept as it might be to some people such as I who only consume cannabis, rebuildable atomizers might be the solution to the durability issues faced when you want to run concentrates through a specifically ecig-style portable.

Marihuana,

papapotbelly

Hey folks, I may be beating a dead horse here, but I have tried all of these now and most of them are just re-brands from either Greenlight Vapes or Kanboro Tech in China. Kanboro's owner Andy is actually really cool and will sell directly to the public. He has a new "V3" of this device where you can replace just the ceramic rod when it burns out. The body is also wrapped in carbon fiber so stays nice and cool on your mod. I ordered and had the products in hand in less than 5 business days. Even with express shipping, I got 3 base units and ten replacement rods for less than the price of one Dabado, Dr Dabber, etc. kit. Do yourself a favor and google Kanboro Tech or Yomi Tech. There is a YouTube video showing off the device and the description has Andy's/Kanboro's email. you can also find the kits on Ebay. These units are seriously rad!!!

papapotbelly,
Reactions: Hoosier

ReifierReefer

@Hoosier Thanks for the info. As cool as this concept looks, after looking at what people had to say on reddit I agree that it doesn't seem like anyone has really nailed it yet in terms of a quality product with good customer support.

ReifierReefer,

Gozer

710 snob
Hello folks, longtime lurker here.
I'd just like to say that the Dabado 510 Bolt M V2 is fairly robust compared to earlier versions (I fried a couple of these last year). Been my daily driver since I got it dialed in with a RX200s for a couple months now. Since I can get tastier lower temp dabs with this battery mod, my Enail is sidelined.

Not sure which other Chinese 510 mod coincides with this Dabado V2, but the replacement ceramic post is threaded (I haven't had to replace it yet).
Papapotbelly may have a better deal with the Kanboro, but what I'm trying to say is these latest versions are getting to the point where you don't need that crack pipe hitting, butane torch.

Last edited:
Gozer,

Hoosier

Hello folks, longtime lurker here.
I'd just like to say that the Dabado 510 Bolt M V2 is fairly robust compared to earlier versions (I fried a couple of these last year). Been my daily driver since I got it dialed in with a RX200s for a couple months now. Since I can get tastier lower temp dabs with this battery mod, my Enail is sidelined.

Not sure which other Chinese 510 mod coincides with this Dabado V2, but the replacement ceramic post is threaded (I haven't had to replace it yet).
Papapotbelly may have a better deal with the Kanboro, but what I'm trying to say is these latest versions are getting to the point where you don't need that crack pipe hitting, butane torch.

Every Dabado bolt m is a Kanboro.

Hoosier,

Gozer

710 snob
I'll assume that the Dabado V2 and the Kanboro V3 are similiar, and that both 510 mods can deliver a viable dabbing experience comparable to an Enail and superior to a ceramic donut or vape pen.

I hear a lot of horror stories about Dabado, but that hasn't been my experience. They are overpriced and last year's tech was suspect, but this V2 surprisingly rocks pretty hard.
But I would've checked out the Kanboro, had I known.

Gozer,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am about to head to co... thinking of picking up something like this when I get there instead of traveling with my enail.

FlyingLow,

damm

I dunno, my D-Nail Sic gets pretty small; sure it's a bit to tug around a RDK-300 and put it together on the spot... but I would rather the precision than some of these devices that give 2-3 sessions per battery

But my lungs are not made of steel so that's my primary reason.

damm,

Gozer

710 snob
I'm using a Wismec RX200s with it's three 18650's and pass thru capability, its never run low on power. It just charges up if I'm not dabbing.
You could take it to another level by using six batteries and a charger.

BTW, I'm using the device in wattage mode at 62w. I can get a consistent low temp dab in 15-18 seconds, pulse if needed. When I first got the unit I ran it at 108w, regularly. Hot temp dabs in ten seconds. Really surprised it didn't crack or burnout.

Last edited:
Gozer,
Reactions: damm

VisiblyVaped

Gentlemen and ladies,
I haven't posted here in awhile, good to be back. I'm a recent addition to IL's MMJ program so it's been nice to have all the access to various concentrates (I just didn't like vaping dry herb much).
I was introduced to wax/shatter/rosin by using a traditional rig and torch years ago. When I got my card and had access, I bought the thisthingrips pen (familiar?) for ease of use on the go but it was disappointing in comparison.

Bought the 710 life ozone enail (which looks like a slight variation of the greenlight vape) which has been wonderful, to the point where I got another as backup for 50 bucks and a 510 mod v3 from Kanboro tech is on the way with the replaceable heating elements ( I have a good e cig battery).

With a first newborn coming in a couple months and a semi - mmj friendly pregnant female (gets my usage but hasn't really dabbled much herself ever) the crack-smoking-look of a torch to metal nail just doesn't work for me. That's why I'm making sure I'm stocked on the HE-nail set ups, but I guess I'm wondering if those of you who have a handheld and a regular desktop enail can tell me about the differences and experiences, on top of pointing me towards an eventual affordable setup to add to my vaping collection.

Also, I know the 710 ozone from 420 life has no teflon so if anyone's still concerned about the health risks this is a decent model to grab for less than 100 bucks with a year warranty

VisiblyVaped,

Hoosier

Gentlemen and ladies,
I haven't posted here in awhile, good to be back. I'm a recent addition to IL's MMJ program so it's been nice to have all the access to various concentrates (I just didn't like vaping dry herb much).
I was introduced to wax/shatter/rosin by using a traditional rig and torch years ago. When I got my card and had access, I bought the thisthingrips pen (familiar?) for ease of use on the go but it was disappointing in comparison.

Bought the 710 life ozone enail (which looks like a slight variation of the greenlight vape) which has been wonderful, to the point where I got another as backup for 50 bucks and a 510 mod v3 from Kanboro tech is on the way with the replaceable heating elements ( I have a good e cig battery).

With a first newborn coming in a couple months and a semi - mmj friendly pregnant female (gets my usage but hasn't really dabbled much herself ever) the crack-smoking-look of a torch to metal nail just doesn't work for me. That's why I'm making sure I'm stocked on the HE-nail set ups, but I guess I'm wondering if those of you who have a handheld and a regular desktop enail can tell me about the differences and experiences, on top of pointing me towards an eventual affordable setup to add to my vaping collection.

Also, I know the 710 ozone from 420 life has no teflon so if anyone's still concerned about the health risks this is a decent model to grab for less than 100 bucks with a year warranty

You should checkout the xvape vista

Hoosier,
Top Bottom