New Member!! is the Extreme better than Vapormatic Deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 202

I have been reading this sight, I recently bought an extreme. Just waitin to get it. Had a hard choice between Vapormatic Deluxe and Extreme. Is this the best vapor on the market based on vapor quality,price,warrenty, or alot of hype. Would I use a diffrent temp for diffrent grades. And how would you customize it.

P.S I've never used a vape before will it be the same as smoking. Can't wait.

Mr 202,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i think you made the right choice choosing the extreme over the other one (a very cursory search on google pulled up a couple bad reviews)

as far as the extreme being the best? thats not really something that anyone can tell you, because nobody can tell us exactly what qualifies a vaporizer as "the best"
however, the extreme is a very good unit, and one of the vapes that is generally accepted to be "safe" by our community

im pretty sure youll be satisfied wih your purchase, and welcome to fc ;)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Ven

Praying Mantis
The only downside to having an Extreme as your first vape is that you'll be spoiled by all the features :lol:. I remember once asking my friend who owned a Volcano where his remote was :D.

Seriously though, the difference compared to smoking is quite big, main things I personally noticed:

1) No cough, the first time i hit a bag from the Extreme, I was almost waiting for the cough, as hits that big always destroy me when I smoke.
2) The taste, mmm a nice long slow exhale and let the vapor roll off your tongue, kind buds will give you delicious vapor.

You won't regret it my friend, Welcome aboard.

Ven,

Beezleb

In my opinion you got the best dual or multi purpose vape. However, it is reported that the whip mode is not the equivalent of some only whip vapes but you gain in the ability to create bags. For what it is worth I have not heard of anyone complaining about the whip mode on the extreme due to quality.

Good choice and once you get it, happy vaping and please write a review of it once you get a chance.

Beezleb,

max

Out to lunch
Had a hard choice between Vapormatic Deluxe and Extreme.
I'm surprised you found enough positives on the Vapormatic to make the decision difficult. The 90 day warranty on a $300 unit is usually enough to eliminate it. The temp also fluctuates quite a bit once it reaches 350. The Vapormatic just doesn't measure up.

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Ven said:
The only downside to having an Extreme as your first vape is that you'll be spoiled by all the features :lol:. I remember once asking my friend who owned a Volcano where his remote was :D.

Seriously though, the difference compared to smoking is quite big, main things I personally noticed:

1) No cough, the first time i hit a bag from the Extreme, I was almost waiting for the cough, as hits that big always destroy me when I smoke.
2) The taste, mmm a nice long slow exhale and let the vapor roll off your tongue, kind buds will give you delicious vapor.

That's interesting because, while I rarely cough when vaping, both a neighbor who is a light smoker and a friend who is a heavy smoker cough every time they hit my vapes.

stickstones,

Ven

Praying Mantis
stickstones said:
Ven said:

That's interesting because, while I rarely cough when vaping, both a neighbor who is a light smoker and a friend who is a heavy smoker cough every time they hit my vapes.
Well, to be honest, 2 years ago when I started smoking weed I would cough and weeze off like every hit. The guys I smoked up with didn't mind, but I hated looking like a bitch so I kind of trained myself to manage my cough.

SpiralArchitect said:
Anyone know the range (ft.) on the Extremes remote?
About 6-8 feet.

Ven,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Christ, it's practically useless at that range.... :(

My smoker buddies always cough up a lung when I bring over my vape too. They think they can manage a big hit but then they end up cross eyed, blazed and wishing they hadn't taken such a big hit. :ko:

SpiralArchitect,

Ven

Praying Mantis
SpiralArchitect said:
Christ, it's practically useless at that range.... :(
How big is your room? Why would you need to be more then 8 feet from your vaporizer if you plan on using it.

Ven,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Let's say I am in the kitchen cooking and I wanted to start a bag up to use while eating.
or....
I want to pump up a bag while sitting on the couch, and it happens to be on the coffee table (about 10 feet away).
or....
Your more than 8 feet away from it and the thing wont fucking work. :p

I mean, for 6 feet, you could take 2 steps and be their yourself. If it had a 10-15 foot range, it might actually be useful for operating it from an actual distance, not half of my arms length. :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

max

Out to lunch
The remote is for easier operation (like going through the menu on a TV remote vs. dealing with limited buttons on the set itself). I don't think range was much of a factor in the design.

max,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
SpiralArchitect said:
Let's say I am in the kitchen cooking and I wanted to start a bag up to use while eating.
or....
I want to pump up a bag while sitting on the couch, and it happens to be on the coffee table (about 10 feet away).
or....
Your more than 8 feet away from it and the thing wont fucking work. :p

I mean, for 6 feet, you could take 2 steps and be their yourself. If it had a 10-15 foot range, it might actually be useful for operating it from an actual distance, not half of my arms length. :lol:
and plus when you fill a bag it helps to support it while it fills...IMO

and when you attach the bag if you want the best vapor/air ratio you need to suck all of the air out of the bag....pinch the neck of the bag so you dont let any air get in..the second you plug it into the extremes elbow you hit fan #3 and your good to go...i would never do it from far away...i would get less vapor

:2c:

Hennessy1414,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom