New look on the site?

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I had one tab opened, and one that I refreshed...

vtac, please confirm that it's NOT your blood I see on the background? ;)

PbZB1.jpg

Quetzalcoatl,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
lol, I've been doing quit a bit of reading on here tonight but hadn't even noticed it until I saw your post.

Cool Halloween theme guyz, I'd say we keep it :tup:

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Damn you guys are fast! It's a Halloween themed background I made years ago back when screen resolutions were smaller. I can see it's showing its age. The blood is from banned members of Halloween's past. :evil:

Shall we keep it for the next 11 days?

Quetzalcoatl

lol, I've been doing quit a bit of reading on here tonight but hadn't even noticed it until I saw your post.

Cool Halloween theme guyz, I'd say we keep it :tup:
I totally wouldn't mind it as an available theme... in fact if it does become an option, I'd probably keep it :D

It's a Halloween themed background I made years ago back when screen resolutions were smaller. I can see it's showing its age. The blood is from banned members of Halloween's past. :evil:

also, do i win something? I WANT COOKIES :D

(or a new vaporizer that I'm about to order, the TV ultra is back finally!! now to get a PO box so that this doesn't get delivered to home... at the request of my parents, heh.)

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: OhTheAgony

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Very nice touch, loving the splatter background :clap: definitely adding to the general spooky atmosphere around FC these days. Here's a little something to add to that!!!
Muhahahahaha

J.R.R.Tokin',

Quetzalcoatl

Hahhaha... Saw a comment on facebook about binders of women. Couldn't remember if it was Bundy or not (it was). The second tab was because a friend of mine from out of state had a boy recently and I wanted to get him some shoes :)

Or do I.....?

:)

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: GOATPUSSY

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
Side note, when did the background of FC become blood stains?
Today! It's a Holloween thing, and I hate it. I come here to get away from the violence and strife in the world. Is there a way I can make the background blank again? Or do I have to put up with blood splatters EVERYWHERE I go until Holloween is over?

Cannabinaut,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Today! It's a Holloween thing, and I hate it. I come here to get away from the violence and strife in the world. Is there a way I can make the background blank again? Or do I have to put up with blood splatters EVERYWHERE I go until Holloween is over?

lol makes sense I suppose. Doesn't bother me, just kind of piqued my curiosity.

If you're using a windows PC with a normal web browser, IE, FireFox, Chrome, etc, press and hold the control key (CTRL) on your keyboard, and press the plus key (and minus) (+)/(-) to zoom in (and out). Alternatively, you can use the scroll wheel on your mouse, in conjunction with the control
key, to zoom in/out.
Edit* Looks like SliM had a better answer than myself!
On the bottom of the page there is a link allowing you to switch your "style". Click the link that says FC. If you switch to "FC Wide" it will go back to the normal background. The only difference is everything will be as wide as the window itself.

8107615191_a1a491d34f.jpg

Purpl3_Haz3,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs

On the bottom of the page there is a link allowing you to switch your "style". Click the link that says FC. If you switch to "FC Wide" it will go back to the normal background. The only difference is everything will be as wide as the window itself.

8107615191_a1a491d34f.jpg

jambandphan03

in flavor country
ah good, thanks for that, I didn't like the blood splatters either... was wondering how long they had been there, and how I didn't notice them sooner. :lol:

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
ah good, thanks for that, I didn't like the blood splatters either... was wondering how long they had been there, and how I didn't notice them sooner. :lol:

I am always in "FC Wide" and did not see anything. So, when people were talking about seeing blood spatters on the background... I was thinking they had access to some crazy medicine.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Purpl3_Haz3

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Damn you guys are fast! It's a Halloween themed background I made years ago back when screen resolutions were smaller. I can see it's showing its age. The blood is from banned members of Halloween's past. :evil:

I was gonna say I dont like it, but since its a halloween theme now I understand puuuurfectly :)

Cereal_MF,

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
FC wide was giving me whiplash on my widescreen monitor, so I changed back to FC Fixed. The blood seems to be gone now. I kind of miss it. I hope they put it back up on Holloween day. Or better yet, something different that includes vaping/cannabis.

Cannabinaut,
Top Bottom