New Future Vaper. Need your wonderful advice!

howie105

As much as I smoke per day (only joints / little bit of bongs - say 4-5 grams in joints and 1 gram in bong), will vaping still satisfy me as the THC absorption is higher than smoking?.....In my case vapeing is different then smoking, both in amount and in the buzz, however any positive response I give you I expect there are counter opinions from failed vape switchers that aren't hanging on the forum to respond. That said I find that I am very happy with the vape effects and the big drop in my usage.

Are the log vapes worthy for a person in my situation? Or is something with a whip such as the DBV better. I would buy a volcano as my friend just did, but upon reading, the air system diminishes the amount of vape, etc etc. Also, I don't have $550...As a current user of both I can speak about the E Nano and the 7th Floor LSV vape. Both can be used with a whip and water pieces as well, with a slight edge in adaptability going to the LSV and a slight advantage in convenience going to the E Nano. (one user opinion)

If I smoke that much already, do you think I will need to vape 6 grams a day still or will it lower. This is probably based off a personal level.....I can't know what trips your hammer when it comes to effects so I can't give you a direct response about amounts. However when I switched my usage dropped from about 3g's to a current .10g's a day but I suspect we are all different in usage.

BTW: Budget is ~200 and less for my first vape....
You are getting into a small but growing niche market so get ready to spend. If you wish to save on items you might look into used gear like in the forums classified section.

Modnote: Placed quoted text into text box for clarity.

Last edited by a moderator:
howie105,

FlushedNotRushed

Get some liquid pads so you can use smaller bowls --- helps conserve herb. Nice vape. :tup:
Liquid Pads? Could you educate me a little bit more on this? Haha, Ill google it after I write this.

So I just called VapeUSA. They did say my order is about to be on the way and I might have taken the last one. If so, I love life. Anyways, I need to do reading but what's the average number people tend to use on the cano? Also, people said to get a easy valve system? And I also read that I can use a GonG piece to connect it to a water-pipe?

AHH, so much to learn. I never expected myself to cop a cano but now, here I am... with a cano... and clueless how to use it :rofl::zzz:

Thanks guys for the help. Now, as someone mentioned, what's a good portable vape?

FlushedNotRushed,
Reactions: HD Springer

TboneToker

Liquid Pads? Could you educate me a little bit more on this? Haha, Ill google it after I write this.

So I just called VapeUSA. They did say my order is about to be on the way and I might have taken the last one. If so, I love life. Anyways, I need to do reading but what's the average number people tend to use on the cano? Also, people said to get a easy valve system? And I also read that I can use a GonG piece to connect it to a water-pipe?

AHH, so much to learn. I never expected myself to cop a cano but now, here I am... with a cano... and clueless how to use it :rofl::zzz:

Thanks guys for the help. Now, as someone mentioned, what's a good portable vape?

You don't know how to use your volcano!? Read the manual it's really easy! About the liquid pads, he's saying if you want to use tiny amounts of material you can place a liquid pad with your herb, a liquid pad is a steel wool pad that you use for concentrates.

The easy valve is overall easier bit if you want to make different bag sizes get the solid valve they both run around 80$. The GonG adaptérs are glass on glass and it's to connect a volcano bag to a bong, but in my opinion if you want a vaporizer that goes through water get an aromed and if you want to use a vaporizer with your bongs get a VapeXhale Cloud Evo or even a LSV

TboneToker,
Reactions: flotntoke

FlushedNotRushed

You don't know how to use your volcano!? Read the manual it's really easy! About the liquid pads, he's saying if you want to use tiny amounts of material you can place a liquid pad with your herb, a liquid pad is a steel wool pad that you use for concentrates.

The easy valve is overall easier bit if you want to make different bag sizes get the solid valve they both run around 80$. The GonG adaptérs are glass on glass and it's to connect a volcano bag to a bong, but in my opinion if you want a vaporizer that goes through water get an aromed and if you want to use a vaporizer with your bongs get a VapeXhale Cloud Evo or even a LSV

I have no idea man. Never used one, hit a few though. Only vape I hit was a whip like 5 years ago, and who knows what brand it was.

Now, for the volcano, how much is the recommended amount per bowl? I seen people on YouTube with them putting in anywhere from ~.1 - .6 (6 ft bag) . Now, when I start off, what are the recommended temp to use (1-9 for analog) and how many bags can it fill with how much weight? I will most likely be getting the Complete Easy Valve Starter Kit then maybe buy the Solid Started Kit on vapeUSA once I get the Cano. Thanks guys!

FlushedNotRushed,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Easy there, Dude. Understand your excitement, and sure many of us share it with you. Always happy to see another smoker looking to vape.

Start here in the Volcano thread. Its one of the oldest ones on FC. Plenty to catch up on while you wait for delivery. Use the search function. Don't miss the checkbox that allows you to search just the thread you're in.

And, as a bonus.... here's a head start. These may not be the cheapest sources (probably plenty of info on that in Cano thread), but looks like all is available and in stock. A good place to check first is always the vapes own website.

Top Bottom