Gear New Dab Stuff!

ogcook

You guys better be ready. Possibly tomorrow I'm going to get some pics and videos of my friend's Full E-Nail Units he's making.
Timed it on a cold start up, my target temp is 800F.
At 57 seconds it hit temp, at 1:30 it hit 900 due to boosting past temp to thoroughly heat nail, 2:30 it stabilized at 800F. During/after hits I haven't seen a drop of more than 10F and it quickly jumps back up.

I got the first production model from his new design. There's more to be told about it, just waiting for the green light!

P47GfbG.jpg

That is awesome and I want one. Hopefully cheaper then what everyone has been selling them for?
If it fits over a dualti, like in the first pic that would be rad, as well as economical (we hope).

Also: Anyone care to comment on carb caps? (link)
I've heard good and bad. For those unfamiliar, this is a lid you throw over a lower temperature dab to keep the vapor from escaping, as the oil smolders at low temp.

Last edited:

ogcook

That is awesome and I want one. Hopefully cheaper then what everyone has been selling them for?
They're a bit under most of the ones I've seen but much higher quality.
There's also an analog unit that will be closer to a $250 price point ready to go. Just won't have a digital readout, nice for taking up minimal space and traveling with. I have one here I'll be posting about as well.

If it fits over a dualti, like in the first pic that would be rad, as well as economical (we hope).
The coils he currently has are ones to fit Dualiti nails, I just sent him an Inifiniti that he's going to measure for and order some coils to test it with.

One of the more unseemly aspects of dabbing IMHO, has got to be the dirty dab rag. Not only does it look gross, it is inevitable that it will eventually stick to the table. Fret no longer friends, I present the solution:
zQfTIEE.jpg

It's 3 half sheets of paper towel, folded to a small square then two staples on one side. Slightly trim the three non-stapled sides and you are good to go!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
i just keep a rag on a hook in my vape station. but very cool idea.

mvapes,

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman
One of the more unseemly aspects of dabbing IMHO, has got to be the dirty dab rag. Not only does it look gross, it is inevitable that it will eventually stick to the table. Fret no longer friends, I present the solution:
zQfTIEE.jpg

It's 3 half sheets of paper towel, folded to a small square then two staples on one side. Slightly trim the three non-stapled sides and you are good to go!

I use little alcohol wipes. They are like 2.00 for 200 or something and they can handle all erl cleanups. I always keep a bunch on hand.

Is that a happy daddy scoop? I NEED that, but I've never seen that one.

Patrick Hughes,
Reactions: smokum
i just keep a rag on a hook in my vape station. but very cool idea.
When I grow up I'll have a vape station, till then all I have is a dining table

I use little alcohol wipes. They are like 2.00 for 200 or something and they can handle all erl cleanups. I always keep a bunch on hand.

Is that a happy daddy scoop? I NEED that, but I've never seen that one.
But see, what do you do with your used wipes? Messy Messy. I use those too, but more for mouthpiece hygine when sharing tools w/ strangers.

It's called the globfather, it is the beez-neez for dry crumble. Heh, ebay has em shipped for 21 bux, not bad. I thought I was getting a special deal getting one for 20 at the market...

SD_haze

zQfTIEE.jpg

Hmm.. My paper towels get lint particles alll over my dabber if i try wiping =o

SD_haze,
Reactions: mvapes

ogcook

Hmm.. My paper towels get lint particles alll over my dabber if i try wiping =o
Wipe your dabber while it's warm!
I stick mine back on my nail for a second or two to get things more flowy and wipe it off them. Trying to do it cold is just asking for trouble! :dog:

ogcook,
Reactions: mvapes

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I go to Walmart and buy the cheap rags, usually 10 for like 5 bucks. I keep one on my vape station (bathroom counter) all time. After each dab I wipe the head of my dabber clean while hot and they come clean every time.

mvapes,
Reactions: ogcook

SD_haze

Wipe your dabber while it's warm!
I stick mine back on my nail for a second or two to get things more flowy and wipe it off them. Trying to do it cold is just asking for trouble! :dog:
I must not be fast enough because even when I have tried it warm with a paper towel it left stuff on my dabber.

SD_haze,
Top Bottom