Gear New Dab Stuff!

JoeKickass

I've just been using vape pens (like the Dabbler and the Dr. Dabber) with my Colie Recycler and they are pretty good, but I get tired of trying to keep them running and tasting clean.

I keep hearing about how delicious dabs are but my only experience was months ago with a cheap glass nail and propane torch, but I'm pretty sure I was overheating it because the hit was quite hot and burned the throat a bit, not really "delicious"...

This morning I decided to splurge and see if I could make dabbing work for me, so I went to Big Al's in Berkeley and left with a domeless nail and torch:

xULi3oB.jpg

tWiH9GT.jpg

ZwEzMI1.jpg

I can't believe how much smoother this is than my glass nail experience! I torch it until it's about to start turning red (but isn't glowing yet) then wait 10s, and it's not too hot at all! The flavor profile is just insane, the vape pens are kind of close when they are brand new, but a Ti nail just blows away my used vape pens flavor-wise!

I think I just became a dabber :party:

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Here's my favorite new toy - it's a cutom made e-nail. Holds temp with little no degredation in temp when hitiing. The piece is also self calibrating based on it's current environment. With that being said, I dont know what any of that means. It dabs all day long like a log and hits me harder than a donkey puch to the chest!

All in all, if your a dabber - YOU FUCKING NEED ONE OF THESE!!!

20131110_113345_zps32900f28.jpg

20131110_113317_zps30ec3982.jpg

20131110_113257_zps86bd85ad.jpg

And lastly - HE Ball Tip dabber with Beehive stand. LOVE IT LIKE A FAT KID LOVES CAKE! :love:

36966464-b80e-4f8f-ad74-18191582d699_zps23a457e8.jpg

I like the HE stuff much better than these.

20131113_130511_zpsf22a9d28.jpg

JoeKickass

Oh yeah I forgot the dabber! I've used a HE flathead for months with my vape pens so I was all set, I love the flathead because it actually almost works for crumbly stuff lol.

I love the e-nail, I bet you can dial in the flavor so precisely!

JoeKickass,
Reactions: mvapes

Denver912

I've been toying with the idea of getting a small ti nail for a small ass rig to take places. Or a pendant rig.

I really want the option of having either a pendant piece or oil dome pipe to take dabs easier when not home.

JoeKickass

I've been toying with the idea of getting a small ti nail for a small ass rig to take places. Or a pendant rig.

I really want the option of having either a pendant piece or oil dome pipe to take dabs easier when not home.
I know I want to take this thing camping...

A nail rig, a can of butane, and a supply of wax and you'd be good for days! (or weeks?!)
:drool:

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman

I have a Prometheus Pocket oil kit and a small blazer pencil torch for dabs on the go. I love my vapes, but sometimes you just need to fall to the nail and the flame. Plus its caveman tech, so it is far less likely to leave me hanging than an electric rig. A small bubbler would be a critical upgrade for me, even though I will say that dry dabs are not as brutal as you might expect when scaled down to travel size.

Denver912

Yeah I've had a few spoon pipe things with the rod in the middle that's breaking every few days while continually blowing my high due to melting shit, burning myself, or it breaking. Fuck those things. They are the anti-Christ of dabbing. Or some contraption sent from the dabbers in the future as a joke.

Denver912,

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman
Here's my favorite new toy

All in all, if your a dabber - YOU FUCKING NEED ONE OF THESE!!!

You'll get no argument from me!! where the hell can I get one of these terrifying contraptions? I was bummed that I could only like this post once. It deserves more! I would love to hear more about this thing please.

Patrick Hughes,
Reactions: Denver912

Denver912

Grasscity. But it's out of my range since I don't have a Prometheus pipe. Those things are fucking tight though.

Last edited:
Denver912,
Reactions: Doug

Caligula

Maximus
This is too much work for on the go IMO. I love loading up half a gram of whatever into my Hercules and not having to worry about anything other than batteries. Pull it out of my pocket, hit it, then put it right back when in done.

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
i started on dabs (quartz nail - ti nails leave a distinct taste imo), tried a vape pen (for a minute), went to an eclipse h2o - used it for 2 years, then the i got the adapt a nail and its all i will ever use from now on!

when i bought my adapt a nail i was looking for an enail but they were pulled off the shelves because off reliability issues. are they back in the game now?

@mvapes i cant see your pics!

how do you think the enail rates when compared to the sublimators adapt a nail?
how much does the enail go for?

notmyrealUSERname,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
So I've been playing with the SCS Omni all night. So far, it's fucking DOPE!

The inner grooves allow you to clean your dabber completely, no product gets lost in this fucker. If your using it as a male the female adapter becomes a fucking carb cap and the fact that your vapor travels up and over the ledge with the center and then back down to the intakes it cools and spreads the vapor nicely. It smooths it out real well.

I'm gonna shoot some pics in each set up for you guys to see.

14mm Female

20131126_113706_zpsd6c5e2a9.jpg

18mm Female

20131126_113515_zps8f107e88.jpg

18mm Male

20131126_113310_zpscfb907aa.jpg

14mm Male

20131126_113117_zpsd30bd9bc.jpg

Last edited:

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
@mvapes -- How can I get on the SCS Birthday gift list? Or did you just buy 1 nail of each kind as a b-day gift to yourself? :party::party:Happy Happy to you:party::party:

The 18mm lady is stunning!

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: mvapes
Top Bottom