Need to find a certain pipe design

wakenvape13

Darth Vaper
Firstly, yes I have googled, yes I have searched fc to no prevail.

I am looking to get my girlfriend a pipe for our 4 years (obviously not the main gift, just a little something) i don't want to spend any more then 25$. the pipe I am in search of can be any such length, however it must have a specific design, the 3 options I am looking for are a giraffe, cheetah, or zebra print pipe. i found a few but wasn't interested in paying $50-$300 for a pipe.

If you could point me to any links that would be great, also if it is any help I am in Canada, specifically Ontario.

Thank you

wakenvape13,

wakenvape13

Darth Vaper
I feel like it would take a lot of luck to find a giraffe print glass pipe for under $25.
Mostly because I've never seen one :-/
I found a pipe that was a glass giraffe but it was $80. Oh well lost hope I guess.

wakenvape13,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
@wakenvape13
Got an e-mail response back from that shop this AM. Quick reply and very friendly communication. Copy and Pasted here.. Hope this helps some, sounds like best bet if you don't live in TX May be to go to a LHS and get a local blower to make u a small one.. Most would be able to and for pretty cheap I'd think.. Or contact this Eric guy at LazyDazeCo and see what he can do for ya.

Hey JSteez, my name is Eric, i work for Lazydazeco.com. Yes, we do still have one of those spoons left. (see attachments, sorry about the quality) We don't though, have them available for sale on our website, only in our physical stores. (San Antonio, TX) I can however, make a custom sale item in our online store if you decide to pick one up. Just let me know what you would like to do and we can go from there. Thank you for your interest in Lazydaze, we appreciate you. Have a nice day!
44d8637e354379a19c48cff712d2da7a_zps453eb5fc.jpg

8614ddda7eee523d62cf8d59b90d737b_zpsae55d4c9.jpg

5c563574349c060163fb7ffc2f813285_zpsf333cdbc.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom