Need suggestions for a vaporizer

little maggie

I got my omnivap today and my tiglassy. Well I was so eager to use the damn thing I somehow chipped the glass body of the tiglassy with my nail. I'm looking at it like is it that cheap but the glass seems okay to me. I didn't even do much and it was just like.. Chip. So I started trying with the omni. Its so sexy I got the cocobolo wood. Its just so cute and sexy to look at in my hands idk why lol. Anyways I burned my fingers trying to hold a flame with a lighter for this thing. Shitty idea. I need to buy a proper lighter now and butane which, can I get at Walmart? Or should I hit up Canadian tire? Which brand should I get? I plan on trying other butane vapes and battery powered as well. I like this vape but it got me so paranoid if I broke it when I didn't hear the click and the lid popped off as I was smoking lol omg just so many newbie moments. So much cleaner taste though. And I got some good effects. Def wanna try with a more stealthy and effective lighter you guys know any? I saw a thread that had this honest lighter brand and it looked pretty nice. Also how can I remove the lighter burns on the cap? :(
I've had vapcaps since they first came out. I totally destroyed my first one which was glass by combusting because of not hearing the click and not even being sure what the click was. Fortunately I tried again with a wood one. They are hard to destroy even when making mistakes. I think most caps get a bit burned eventually and it doesn't impact the function.

little maggie,
Reactions: steama

horizon88

Thats actually the thread I was talking about lol. Guess I'll read through there. Thanks Mr.Me2.

Yeah I don't know, but my cap is burned bad. I may have destroyed it but I have the other cap from the tiglassy I can use so hopefully that's ok.

horizon88,

little maggie

Thats actually the thread I was talking about lol. Guess I'll read through there. Thanks Mr.Me2.

Yeah I don't know, but my cap is burned bad. I may have destroyed it but I have the other cap from the tiglassy I can use so hopefully that's ok.
Does the cap click when you try it with the tiglassy? If so, it's fine. It was the glass and condenser that was destroyed on my first one. It doesn't matter how burned it looks as long as it works.

little maggie,

horizon88

Yeah honesty I had no idea it would be so tiny and fragile. In youtube videos they looked big lol but I'm happy with it. I guess I'll find out as soon as I get a good lighter some butane and more weed. Gotta go do some research now :p

horizon88,
Top Bottom