Need home vape that doesn't look like a vaporizer.

New_World

Cuck Fombustion
I need a home vape that is stealth.

the size doesn't matter too much as long as its not huge and it will fit in a drawer. lol

If someone finds it I just want to be able to tell them its sumting else.
Like an air freshner? ha

I've been off the herb for about 6 LONG months.
I was an everyday vaper for a couple years.
I'm ready to get into it again.

I already own an iolite but its too loud for use at night at home.
Its dead quiet at night and I don't want anyone to know what I'm up to.

thanks guys.

New_World,

Cr8z13

Check out MyrtleZap. It's smaller than a beer can and doubles as an oil diffuser for aromatherapy. You could leave it out in the open and it makes your place smell nice. Only someone that has researched vapes extensively would know what it is. Plus you make zero noise when vaping.

Cr8z13,

Beezleb

Perhaps look into the magic flight launch box when they release a wall plug for it. If my understanding is correct they are working on one and perhaps will be released in the short to mid term.

I mention the LB because it is very small, you inhaling is the only noise and when the wall plug is ready it will be very fast with no batteries to fumble with with no other parts like a wand & tube/stem/bag or items associated with other vapes.

Beezleb,

vape4health

The LB fits the bill except for , what would you say that it is . Would anyone believe that you use it for tobacco , just trow a little bag of tobacco in the drawer with the Box . If not maybe go the oil diffuser idea .

vape4health,

Beezleb

my recommendation was along the lines the MF is easier to keep out of site and out of mind. The point not getting to the stage of explaining it.

The sack of tobacco tossed in their is a good idea if you have to explain it.

Beezleb,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
The MF is a great idea but I heard you only ge two seshs off of one battery and I'd hate that. I was gonna get one for snowboarding but I didn't want to have to carry around 4 batteries.

I'd personaly say Either a pd/ mz or even a woodeez. Throw the oil diffuser cap on top with any of them and your just makin your room smell good. Just gotta hide the tubes and blow bags then which is easily done. My pd lives at the head of my bed on the floor. No one knows it's there till I reach back and grab it.

minnesnowta,

Frickr

well the pd is easily passed off. i was pulled over and had the pd sitting in my cupholder, the cop asked me what the wood thing was, and i told him it heated up the air, and ionized it to make the car smell better! the cop didnt ask any more questions about it.

Frickr,

lwien

Yup. I've heard stories about people getting busted and having all their stash AND their paraphernalia confiscated except the Purple Days, which was sitting out in plain view.

lwien,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Frickr said:
well the pd is easily passed off. i was pulled over and had the pd sitting in my cupholder, the cop asked me what the wood thing was, and i told him it heated up the air, and ionized it to make the car smell better! the cop didnt ask any more questions about it.
That is awesome.... :lol:

DevoTheStrange,

New_World

Cuck Fombustion
stickstones said:
I was gonna say the same thing...either a LB or a PD/MZ.
thanks...I'm reading up on the PD as we speak.

Love the replys!
Love the Story of getting pulled over by the cop! lol

New_World,

New_World

Cuck Fombustion
vape4health said:
The LB fits the bill except for , what would you say that it is . Would anyone believe that you use it for tobacco , just trow a little bag of tobacco in the drawer with the Box . If not maybe go the oil diffuser idea .
the LB wouldn't be a big deal on that topic for me.

the suckers so small I don 't care if anyone sees it.
I think it looks pretty stealth

New_World,

vape4health

New_World said:
If someone finds it I just want to be able to tell them its sumting else.
Like an air freshner? ha
Thats why I said about tobacco. But you are right , it is small enough to be looked right over .

vape4health,

aero18

vaporist
New_World said:
vape4health said:
the LB wouldn't be a big deal on that topic for me.

the suckers so small I don 't care if anyone sees it.
I think it looks pretty stealth
Yeah it is. It is also very efficient if used properly.

aero18,

Kogut

Although I haven't owned either vaporizer, the PD and Myrtlezap are the first that came to mind. Unless you want something very small like the Iolite, you're probably best off with a PD.

Kogut,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I think any vaporizer that is non whip, and non balloon, can pass as a harmless piece of whatever when someone not in the know sees them. I think the Bag Vapes and the Box Vapes are slowly and surely coming into public image.... Only a matter of time before most people can look at one and know what it is used for. All the other vapes though, tend too look like something else if you don't know what they are.

DevoTheStrange,

niall

A bunch of us have been using iolites in bars and restaurants in plain view, no-one has a clue what it is or what we are doing. If you remove the mouthpiece when not in use it just looks like a little radio or an mp3 player or something, and I doubt anyone would look at it twice or even ask about it given the reactions we're getting from people when using in public. Been using with friends that don't smoke and they have no idea what it is, and don't even ask, it's like it has an invisibility cloak or something :ninja:

niall,

New_World

Cuck Fombustion
MyrtleZap or Purple Days??

Whats the difference??

edit: also whats the heat up times on both?
thanks

New_World,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Several differences. Different woods. MZ has a simple shaped Heat Exchange made of Brass. PD has a Complex Shaped Heat Exchange made of Stainless Steel. This allows the PD too have a better response time in keeping heat between hits over the MZ, however most people won't even notice this, or even think it is much of a difference (Because it is only a difference of a few seconds really).
They have similar warm up times. The MZ tend too run a little bit cooler than the PD. Once again, though, not by much, a few degress C below the PD. Makes for a vapor that comes slightly lower on the vapor spectrum.
Both are great products with similar results. Just ever so slight differences between the two on the outside... The main difference is how they store their heat and warm the airflow.

DevoTheStrange,

Cr8z13

Let's not forget the fact that it only takes a week to get a MZ, versus 10+ weeks for PD. I know Tom is working on whittling down the backlog but nothing has changed yet as far as I can tell. Also you can run the MZ a little hotter with the 13.5v transformer that Rick offers.

Cr8z13,

lwien

Also a few other things. The PD's warranty is 12 times as long as the MZ's. Also, the PD comes with a small cleaning bottle and a small blow bag for your duff. The MZ doesn't. With the MZ not only is the heat exchanger made of brass, but so are the bowls on the stems. The PD is all stainless steel. The MZ comes with an aromatherapy cup that is shaped like a flower............the PD is a plain copper cup.

All that being said, they are both very well made vapes and you would be happy with either one.

lwien,

vape4health

I'm very happy with my Woodeez , people may call it a PD knockoff but I call it , in my hands . :D

vape4health,

flanman

lwien said:
Also a few other things. The PD's warranty is 12 times as long as the MZ's. Also, the PD comes with a small cleaning bottle and a small blow bag for your duff. The MZ doesn't. With the MZ not only is the heat exchanger made of brass, but so are the bowls on the stems. The PD is all stainless steel. The MZ comes with an aromatherapy cup that is shaped like a flower............the PD is a plain copper cup.

All that being said, they are both very well made vapes and you would be happy with either one.
iirc, rick has stated on numerous occasions that he would still offer to help people out after the warranty ends, so the whole ten times longer thing can kinda be tossed out the window.

flanman,

New_World

Cuck Fombustion
also i know its a fixed temp, but does it smell?

you think anyone would notice the smell?

New_World,
Top Bottom