Need hep on muh butta, mutha fuckas

Vaped Ape

MMJ Therapist specializing in gynecology~wannabe
First time making mutha fucka butta. Use 10grams ABV herb to one mutha fuck stick of butter. Boiled in covered crock pot fo 3 hrs and slow cooked fo 24 hrs. My butta yield was jus 1/3 of a mutha fuck cup.

Did some of the butta go out the bitch crock when boiling or wat da fuck or is dat bout normal.

Sheet man...looked guh though. Cant wait to try the sheet.

Da Ape

Vaped Ape,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
did you get all the butter off the abv? It can hold quite a lot. You can squeeze/press or better rinse with boiling water

WatTyler,

Sour Deez

you gotta do alot of squeezing to get all the butter out. You might not get it all back

Also i believe a stick of butter is 1/2 cup if u didnt know

Sour Deez,

treecityrnd

A stick of butter is only 1/2 cup. You will lose some H2O, especially if your cooking for 27 hours (may be a little long). So ending up with 1/3 isn't that much loss overall. However, straining is the other key as mentioned above. Unbleached cheesecloth is my personal choice as you can really ring it out. Finer filtering may be wanted for less particulate matter in you final product.

treecityrnd,

Vaped Ape

I squeeze dat sheet gooh. Didn't rinse. Thanks fo gitback. Used fo layers of dat cloth. Nice clean green butta but probably lost butta in da mutha fuck strain.

Da Ape

Vaped Ape,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
You should use a ricer (its a kind of press sorta thingie) to help get the very last remnants if your buttah out.

Yes you are going to lose some to the ABV, but make the ABV work to keep it.

AGBeer,

SD_haze

also,
wet the cheesecloth before you strain it so it doesnt soak up any butter

SD_haze,

Nuphile

Non-Smoker
Hi,

In addition to possibly losing some butter during the straining process:
During the cooking process, some of the butter will leave as steam, even with a fitted lid.

Nuphile,

Vaped Ape

SD_haze said:
also,
wet the cheesecloth before you strain it so it doesnt soak up any butter

Yeahs, I read dat and damn if I didn't fergot. But this is all in da fun. All in all I think the butta look gooh.

Just made me a mutha fucka fire cracker with peanut butta and jelly. Tasted gooher than a mutha fucka.

Axe me latta how gooh it wa.

Da Ape

Vaped Ape,

Vaped Ape

Still struggling a bit to find the dose. Yesterday I decided to start out with a teaspoon of butta and a tablespoon of peanut butta mixed together and loaded on a saltine cracker with a dab of grape jelly to sweeten things. Tried one at 11am on empty stomach, a second 2 hrs later, and a third an hour after that. Didn't eat anything til 5 pm. Results were disappointing. I was too busy today to mess with it. I'll keep playing with it til this batch is gone and try it all over again til I get it.

Da Ape

Vaped Ape,

Tuck

I would go with a Tablespoon of butter or mabye a half tablespoon of butter. I find it takes about a gram of ABV to get me where I want to be so divide your butter into tenths. 1 stick of butter is 8 Tablespoons.

Tuck,

Vaped Ape

Hey thanks Tuck.

I will get after it tomorrow. I haven't lost confidence, in fact I enjoy the challenge. I am also anxious to move on to some potentiators too. Is there anything that comes to mind that will block absorption. I understand the need to have an empty stomach for best results but I am wondering about other things from certain seasonings all the way to my type II Diabetes oral meds which I take first thing upon getting up in the morning. I wonder also about morning caffeine. Anyone have any thoughts on blockers?

Da Ape

Vaped Ape,

Vaped Ape

Finished off what butta I had this am on an empty stomach and no morning caffiene. I guess that to be about double what I ingested yesterday. Did see some results but still not what I expected. Dozed in the chair for a couple of hours and fell off into a crazy dream state but so vague that I was puzzled about if I was effected or just tired.

Got to kick it up cuz all the time and prep hasn't payed off. The next batch I will boil for a shorter period and slow cook in the crock for maybe the same 24 hrs. I need to wet the cheesecloth and use a press to squeeze the waste to increase the net take. I will continue to make small 10-15 gram batches until I get the results I am looking for. Need to save up my ABV for now.

Da Ape.

Vaped Ape,

lepstadder

dont worry about boiling for that long, just cook it for an hour, use less butter to more abv

lepstadder,
Top Bottom