need a vape that can emulate the speed and efficiency of a "one hitter" and no MFLB suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I would try the already suggested VG or a vapor lithe . both still serve me well .

RUDE BOY,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
vapor lithe

went to their website and cant figure out what link to click to shop for one (i have clicked all the links i see and none bring me to a "shop" to shop around. really bad website which deters me alot!!!

mmenzie,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
thanks but as was stated above it takes technique to use it and while i can easily learn the technique (and may) the technique is thrown out the window in outside windy situations that i MAY end up being in. not saying i am not considering a VG cause i am... just want to hear all possibilities
if you use a jet lighter wind should not be an issue really... the lotus is pretty cool too.. i'm interested in that one.. but the vapor genie seems a little easier/better for throwing in your pocket on the go IMO.. i would think that is exactly what you're looking for.. it seems to meet all your preferences.. and the price is right.

Buildozer,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
their site is crude at best . You would check on one corner where it lists dark brown ,light brown and Gamma .

they appear to still be out of everything , so no help sorry about that .

RUDE BOY,

420GanjX

thanks but as was stated above it takes technique to use it and while i can easily learn the technique (and may) the technique is thrown out the window in outside windy situations that i MAY end up being in. not saying i am not considering a VG cause i am... just want to hear all possibilities
I actually used to have one that I loved. It was my first vape, but I sold it to my friend when I upgraded to a Solo for on the go and a SSV at home. Although I was under the impression the wind only effected the teqnique with a regular lighter, with a torch wouldnt it be less of an issue? I never got a chance to test mine outdoors

Edit: Ah shit buildozer beat me to it :doh: wasnt quick enough

420GanjX,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
@mmenzie---I used a dugout/one hitter for all my smoking life(25 years or so with same dugout, changed bats many times though). It was with me 24-7, until I started vaping exclusively about 2? years ago. NOTHING ever replaced my one hitter, even though I stopped smoking. Arizer Solo on the go with a VXH Cloud at home. Love them both, but still no replacement for dugout/rip/bat/one hitter. Also tried many portable herb vapes and NONE, could replicate the one hitter.(2-3 stealthy rips and i was good from my one hitter.)
Discovered the world of concentrates and was lucky enough to stumble upon a Vapor Brothers Dabbler (and some top shelf concentrates). Portable, stealthy, and POWERFUL. I had found what I was missing from my one hitter. I take this thing everywhere with me just like the old dugout. I know you were looking for a flower solution, but I can't recommend any because none(i've tried a ton) have been able to "do it for me", when looking for a one hitter replacement. Hope this helps you find what you are looking for.

mmenzie

@Silver420Surfer you described me almost EXACTLY!!! 25+ years of smoking and went through so many diferent, bowls, pipes, bongs, homade bongs, you name it. And ithroughout that whole time i always had a dugout. not always the same one but i ALWAYS had one.

YOU understand what it's like and what i am looking for but it seems its not out there as you say... YET (hopefully the zen pen will be the holy grail). i agree about the concentrates thing and it does fill the void WHEN i can get some. concentrates are scarce in these parts and thats the issue plain and simple. i will continue to mull things over till i find it but thanks to all for your input

vape4health

@Silver420Surfer you described me almost EXACTLY!!! 25+ years of smoking and went through so many diferent, bowls, pipes, bongs, homade bongs, you name it. And ithroughout that whole time i always had a dugout. not always the same one but i ALWAYS had one.

YOU understand what it's like and what i am looking for but it seems its not out there as you say... YET (hopefully the zen pen will be the holy grail). i agree about the concentrates thing and it does fill the void WHEN i can get some. concentrates are scarce in these parts and thats the issue plain and simple. i will continue to mull things over till i find it but thanks to all for your input
Not lucky enough to get shop oil myself but making it is easy after you get all your tools setup.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral

Good Luck! Keep us posted if find the Holy Grail of herb burners!!
Cheers to our "same-ness":cheers:!!!

Some folks say if you start out with some quality flowers, and do an iso wash, you can end up with some tasty, fine shatter. Or so I've heard.:ninja:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I think your best choices will be Lotus/Vapman in case you don't want to inhale burned butane exhaust or a lithe if you are in for that shit :).

Abysmal Vapor,

tiukauleh

Jambandphon,

you seem to really like the vaporgenie. Have you tried the new Lotus vaporizer in comparison? it really is an underrated portable gem, can be used with the original pipe or easily modded & used with jhook, glass etc and something which imho the OP may be interested in.

Last edited:

natural farmer

Menz, I have been looking for my Holy Grail for more than 3 years now and I believe I have found it... Get the new Lotus! Won't regret it! Can serve as a one hitter or as a movie long slow sipper! Your choice, the technic is easy! And you can usually find a place to hide for a huge one hit pretty easily if it is windy... If in a sand storm better not medicate at the moment... :p
I am on a very windy island these days and it's pretty easy to find a blind spot.

natural farmer,

mmenzie

Try a glass vapor bat out while you're deciding, you may just stop there!

i looked at that one very long and hard yesterday. @jambandphan03 and others highly recommended the VG but i know Jam prefers the glass sherlock and others recommended that or the hand carved ones. those all seem a little large but that glass bat seems like the right form factor for me. do you think it works as well as the other "bigger" VG's??

Menz, I have been looking for my Holy Grail for more than 3 years now and I believe I have found it... Get the new Lotus! Won't regret it! Can serve as a one hitter or as a movie long slow sipper! Your choice, the technic is easy! And you can usually find a place to hide for a huge one hit pretty easily if it is windy... If in a sand storm better not medicate at the moment... :p
I am on a very windy island these days and it's pretty easy to find a blind spot.

i looked at that and it seems a little hard to pocket due to the size and shape. a little pricey too but that is not a deciding factor here (yet). still will consider arguments for it as well

mmenzie,

natural farmer

i looked at that one very long and hard yesterday. @jambandphan03 and others highly recommended the VG but i know Jam prefers the glass sherlock and others recommended that or the hand carved ones. those all seem a little large but that glass bat seems like the right form factor for me. do you think it works as well as the other "bigger" VG's??

i looked at that and it seems a little hard to pocket due to the size and shape. a little pricey too but that is not a deciding factor here (yet). still will consider arguments for it as well

Always in it's RYOT pouch for me and I hadn't had any prob putting it in my pocket so far... Very slim profile... Bare it in mind too. Good hunting! :)

Bvapst

I haven't seen someone talking about the VAPONIC yet !
It is pretty similar to VG technic as you preheat the glass a few seconds (for sure less than 30sec, sorry never counted) and then draw on it. You can take a small load in 3 hits. Or if you pre heat enough (like double time) you could get your small load in 1 hit : the grass going from green to brown really fast. You need a jetflame for it and ther isn't much issue in windy situation except you would have to preheat just a bit more maybe...
Check some videos or the thread here on FC. It is cheap vape all made of glass but I can see it being much more portable then a Gnome for ex.

Bvapst,

mmenzie

I haven't seen someone talking about the VAPONIC yet !

that looks like an Ubie and i can't understand the pricing for it. I do not know international exchange rates.

EDIT... figured out how to change the currency rate to US Dollars... lol so this thing is almost $50.00??? isn't the ubie like $20.00?? and from sight alone... i can't tell the difference between this and the Ubie

mmenzie,

clouded vision

yes the ubie is $20 abd looks the same to me, The problem is you have to heat up the outside glass tube so there is no way to pocket it quickly without burning yourself. OTOH, you can get 6 for $50 abd just throw them away if need be

clouded vision,

Bvapst

I don't know how much it cost them to produce the Vaponic! I don't know if they are making more benefit on 1 unit then comparatively 7th floor or MFLB does with their producing cost...

But I wouldn't say that it is exactly the same as the Ubie. Lets say it is an Ubie with a test tube around it? So there is no contact with gaz and at least less conduction occuring. (?) Never used a Ubie so must compare the reviews.

Here is a quote from Ubie thread :
To solve the third problem (wind), I bought a torch lighter... too hot for the pyrex glass, so I have almost broken it (now it have a small crack in the glass, but I can use it anyway with a normal lighter).

With the Vaponic you must use a torch lighter, the glass is boro and you will never have any crack in the glass. Plus you have a screen to use it with ash or concentrate. Also you CAN put it dirrectly in your pocket, cause you get with the Vaponic a marker-type holder with a heat resistant cap to put on the top of it. So as soon as you took your hit you can pack it in and put in in your pocket. Till someone doesn't have his hands on you can't say there is a vape inside or the marker!

Was just a proposition, good luck in your research!

Bvapst,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I'm just going to have to let you borrow my Pax for a week or so. I don't know where you are getting this idea that you can't hit the Pax three or four times and then put it away. That's how I use it more often than not.

Turn it to medium, click it on, turn it in your hands three times to activate party mode, let it heat for 30 seconds, pull hold and exhale a couple times, click it off and pull it once more to clear the unit of vapor as well as helping cool the oven. It's ready for you to turn it back on and use it again. Every so often you have to stir. With a full packed oven you can use it this way intermittently throughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom