Need a concentrates vaporizer

FlyLow

Whats a good portal vaporizer I could use for concentrates, mainly BHO. I also would like the vape to be able to be discreet so I can use it in public and in the movies without anyone noticing the smell.

FlyLow,
I'd say your best bet for complete stealth in a movie theater is simply to hold your breath for 2 hrs. Seriously, how is exhaled hash vapor not going to reek?

mrboote,

FlyLow

I'd say your best bet for complete stealth in a movie theater is simply to hold your breath for 2 hrs. Seriously, how is exhaled hash vapor not going to reek?
Great first experience on this site, only sarcastic answers.

And I actually have a vaporizer already that I put BHO in and there is very little smell soooo your wrong.

FlyLow,

tepictoton

No smell at all is like asking too much :2c:

there will always be a little bit of a smell to it, I can only hope so, cause no smell equals no taste to me, again just my :2c:

yes, the smell can be light, especially in comparison to combustion, but it will be present one way or the other.

I myself would not risk vaping BHO in a movie theater, that is like asking with a really loud voice for trouble. I know the idea is appealing, but what is your freedom worth to you? Would you risk it for a puff during the movies? I for sure would not.

Now when you find yourself in the open air, then I would say go for it, especially if you use an e-cig set-up. I always have one loaded with oils with me, and another with e-juice. When someone approaches you a quick switch is al you need to get away with it...

Buttom line, be carefull and be safe;)

ps sarcasm reigns supreme here sometimes, so you better put your sarcasm jacket on and let it all fall off;) Some of us hunt for the uninitiated, cook them slowly and then vape them on a medium to high fire:ko:

justcametomind

Now when you find yourself in the open air, then I would say go for it, especially if you use an e-cig set-up. I always have one loaded with oils with me, and another with e-juice. When someone approaches you a quick switch is al you need to get away with it...

Hi, which e cig are you using for oils?

justcametomind,

tepictoton

Using a basic joyetech battery with kanger carts, the ones with horizontal wicks...been using same cart for over six months now and apart from a small leak every once in a while it works amazingly well...my :2c: I know a lot of people on here will disagree with me on that choise, but it's a fact not every vape works for everybody. I can load it with about .5g just up to a full g of oil, and it will last a long long time. This thing will produce some serious fog...for sure in a theater you will get caught with it

tony yayo

Using a basic joyetech battery with kanger carts, the ones with horizontal wicks...been using same cart for over six months now and apart from a small leak every once in a while it works amazingly well...my :2c: I know a lot of people on here will disagree with me on that choise, but it's a fact not every vape works for everybody. I can load it with about .5g just up to a full g of oil, and it will last a long long time. This thing will produce some serious fog...for sure in a theater you will get caught with it

I mostly use wax and have been trying to figure out how to use that in my ecig for FOREVER! I've bought the kanger carts but I just do not see how they would ever work for wax? I assume when you say "oil" you are talking about a liquid, correct? Too many people interchange oil and wax when it is obviously not. I usually do a quick wash with 195 proof alcohol and the stuff that comes in the first and second runs are pretty solid. Third run is usually more viscous but dark and sticky and will foul up an atomizer in a minute. How can I make my wax usable in a kanger?

tony yayo,

tepictoton

talking bout wax...get rid of the filling material and load your wax in the cart. Make sure not to fill the inner tube, wich allows air to be drown in. After that you slowly heat the cart so the wax can melt down into the cart.

tepictoton,
Reactions: arrr

FrogBoy138

I mostly use wax and have been trying to figure out how to use that in my ecig for FOREVER! I've bought the kanger carts but I just do not see how they would ever work for wax? I assume when you say "oil" you are talking about a liquid, correct? Too many people interchange oil and wax when it is obviously not. I usually do a quick wash with 195 proof alcohol and the stuff that comes in the first and second runs are pretty solid. Third run is usually more viscous but dark and sticky and will foul up an atomizer in a minute. How can I make my wax usable in a kanger?

I love the Kanger T 2's I use them nonstop all day but I use them to vape juice only. It's all over these forums that vaping wax/oils from ecigs is not worth the effort.

FrogBoy138,

tony yayo

I love the Kanger T 2's I use them nonstop all day but I use them to vape juice only. It's all over these forums that vaping wax/oils from ecigs is not worth the effort.

And yetttttttt.... so many people seem to be doing it? Hmmm... strange. I can't tell you how informative it is to know that ejuice works in your carts, though. Blew my mind right there. Yet answered absolutely nothing. Thanks for nothing.

FrogBoy138

And yetttttttt.... so many people seem to be doing it? Hmmm... strange. I can't tell you how informative it is to know that ejuice works in your carts, though. Blew my mind right there. Yet answered absolutely nothing. Thanks for nothing.
Okay then don't forget to give us your review.

FrogBoy138,

arrr

talking bout wax...get rid of the filling material and load your wax in the cart. Make sure not to fill the inner tube, wich allows air to be drown in. After that you slowly heat the cart so the wax can melt down into the cart.

Thanks for the video i am going to try this soon. I was wondering when you put .5 of wax in the cart and after a session does the remaining wax leak into the air hole? I would assume .5 of wax would last for several sessions.

arrr,

tepictoton

Sometimes, and this means most of the times not, just a little bit of wax will leak out, but it is not more then a pinhead. When this happens one heats up the cart, and after a few seconds you draw on it and it will 'unplug'...

@frogboy, do not make up your mind before you tried it yourself. I am talking from experience, not heresay...

Top Bottom