name bongs for pd use

jklasd

im looking to pick up a good bong for my pd. id like to pick up a name bong but i dont want to risk getting in shit with customs (heard of stuff happening, not often, but all in all, not worth it to me). my local headshop has some decent looking bongs, but not sure about the name. they have some gear, boost, bling (weird name? lol), etc. they are looking into getting some roors, but dont seem likely. most of this bongs are the usually shape, not the straight tube. are these names good? and if so, should the usual shape be good? they do have a couple straight tubes ones as well. the bongs im lookin at are all bout 12-14", which a couple maybe at 18". thanks guys:)

jklasd,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
any bong is fine as long as the glass is thick. keep in mind, you get what you pay for. :2c:

illadelph,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i say risky. plus the fact that i havent had luck ordering glass online ever. ordered from both EDIT(everyonedoesit) and dr. bongs, and sadly had problems with both of them. i like keeping it local though i must say being in philly gives me easy asccess to the big names in glass like illadelph, roor, ads, and companies like that. they all cost a lot of money though. :/

illadelph,

jklasd

i got none around me thats the problem. we only have gear pretty much. boost i guess is a new name out. red eye. only heard good things about gear and boost. i live near toronto and ive been to jupiter and they have pretty much what we have locally.

jklasd,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I have ordered from EDIT a few times, always got what i ordered, one downstem came broken, was replaced with some free goodies. I currently have a EHLE 250 on order to use with a vhw, unfortunatly EDIT is pretty much out of all the ehle glass, they have some of the more expensive pecies in stock ( still only 100-maybe 300 ).

I would check it out for sure, tons of great glass at a decent price.

Survivalism,

owin

Survivalism said:
I have ordered from EDIT a few times, always got what i ordered, one downstem came broken, was replaced with some free goodies. I currently have a EHLE 250 on order to use with a vhw, unfortunatly EDIT is pretty much out of all the ehle glass, they have some of the more expensive pecies in stock ( still only 100-maybe 300 ).

I would check it out for sure, tons of great glass at a decent price.
I just bought a 100ml EHLE from EDIT as well. http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin..._Bong_Hexagon_Foot__100ml.cfm?iProductID=5907 EDIT seemed to have pretty good customer service and shipped it out fast. Think it took 7 days to get here with cheapest shipping which isn't that bad coming from UK.

video of vtac using the same bong with pd. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CyUO5o4HIw

owin,

jklasd

i 100% trust the companies, i dont trust customs to give it to me or do something else.

jklasd,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I dont even think customs could take it, and even if they did EDIT would most likely ship out another one.

Survivalism,

jklasd

i wish i knew someone working at a post office so i could find out for sure. i ordered vapes online but i always hear horror stories bout bongs, not vapes.

jklasd,

ILoveRadiohead!

jklasd said:
i 100% trust the companies, i dont trust customs to give it to me or do something else.
I also ordered the 100ml EHLE from EDIT and it arrived extremely fast and in perfect condition. The price is amazing for what you get with EHLE glass and can't more highly recommend both them and EDIT.

Either the 100ml or 250ml seem perfect for PD as you really don't need very much water to cool the vapor at all.

I am currently without a PD otherwise I'd let you know how I think it performs but vtac has mentioned it works great as you can see from the youtube video.

jklasd said:
i wish i knew someone working at a post office so i could find out for sure. i ordered vapes online but i always hear horror stories bout bongs, not vapes.
At least from EDIT the package is plain brown with no indication of whats inside or even what company its shipped from.

ILoveRadiohead!,

jklasd

what does it list the item as?
EDIT: yea i def saw the vtac video. i think most if not all the pd users on this website have. ive been using my bong, but i wanted a new one. i like ehle bong, it just customs that worries more. thats why i was leaning for gear. if i knew someone at customs or something to reassure me, id easily order online no problem.

jklasd,

owin

ILoveRadiohead! said:
At least from EDIT the package is plain brown with no indication of whats inside or even what company its shipped from.
yeah it was really light weight and had FRAGILE in big red letters all over the box. it was so light it felt like an empty box. the mail man was looking at me funny when he gave it to me.

owin,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Someone should try running a short length of tubing + GG water adaptor with the PD.

This is on my TO DO list.

I can see it in my head now... a little stand for the PD so it sits on a 45 degree angle. Less then 1ft of tubing, GG adaptor going into the bong (very easy to clear). PD on a slightly lower level then the bong (reduce kinks).

I love my PD, if I can work out a good water filtering system I'll be in heaven.

Chubba,

jklasd

illadelph, what kind of problems have you encountered while ordering glass online?

jklasd,

jklasd

thanks vtac. def saw your posts before and read them. all the bongs ive been looking at are small with min surface area. just a matter of where to get it ie is online safe, or should i stay local and spend more money on a bong that might not be as good of a fit? stuff im trying to figure out.

jklasd,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
:D this works...its 13" tall with a 14.5mm joint. :brow:
IMG_0294.jpg

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

jklasd

saw your vids too hen. pretty sweet you got a nice bong. i love hitting the pd with a bong, just want an upgrade. cant wait til im able too:)

jklasd,

graywulf

vtac said:
Read this for some rationale on choosing a bong for PD use.

If you want to get schooled on glass, check out www.tokecity.com
vtac, what are the specs on that EHLE diffy you have in there? EDIT lists the ideal downstem length as 10 cm but they only carry 12.5 cm and up 14.5 EHLE diffys. Actually judging from the pic with the original downstem it looks like you went with the 12.5 diffy.

graywulf,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
graywulf said:
vtac said:
Read this for some rationale on choosing a bong for PD use.

If you want to get schooled on glass, check out www.tokecity.com
vtac, what are the specs on that EHLE diffy you have in there? EDIT lists the ideal downstem length as 10 cm but they only carry 12.5 cm and up 14.5 EHLE diffys. Actually judging from the pic with the original downstem it looks like you went with the 12.5 diffy.
EDIT does stock a 10cm EHLE. diffuser , it just doesn't show right now because they are out of stock.

Skunkypete,
Top Bottom