jimbo

winterize
Wow! Beauty bud and bub pappy, got to love sgw :cool:

Latest pick up, some kush:
dscn0771m.jpg
dscn0774i.jpg

jimbo,

quentin123

Wow! So do I, those look extremely tasty. . . Makes me envious, there hasn't been any really prime buds around here for a couple of months.

quentin123,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
thanks guy, yeah been real lucky with the stuff i get. this stuff looks and smells so nice. i have a hard time sharing, :)

ilovebOObs,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I feel for yah - I'm in the same boat, and in NJ also. We could probably start a "My Stash...sucks" thread. :rockon:

sessnet,

Bon Dog

its not really current (just finished it Saturday), but an ol' corps buddy of mine lives in cali now and GAVE (this guy is best mofo ever lol) me about an 1/8th of some sour diesel from his dispensary. he has his med card from a nasty IED that went off directly under his chair in the humvee. too bad I'm in tx lol

357j4hg.jpg

weedemon

enthusiast
when it looks liek that who cares? haha who am I kidding of course I care... :p

but seriously man that shit looks amazing :) hows it taste? describe it to us! :) like any strains you recognize?

weedemon,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I just picked up some amazing stuff. Don't know the strain, but looks just as good as yours, Bon Dog. :)

It has a fruity/celery taste when vaped. Very appealing. :D

Vicki,

weedemon

enthusiast
Bon dog, thats great to hear, I hope your next grab is surprisingly awesome again for you. I love that strain. it has such a unique taste... I think im gonna go bust some up right now even since im talking about it.

I have some sour D kicking around still to. go back to page 20 and look at the bottom if you wanna see my collection. it`s all there :p

Sour D is the first picture even :)

weedemon,

weedemon

enthusiast
I just picked up some amazing stuff. Don't know the strain, but looks just as good as yours, Bon Dog. :)

It has a fruity/celery taste when vaped. Very appealing. :D

celery taste eh? Maybe it`s got some northern lights or OG genetics in it then? can we see a picture plz?

*edit oops my bad for double posting! :(

weedemon,

Bon Dog

ya my next pickup was today... I'm too ashamed to take pics lol its brick... but surprisingly powerful brick. i would conceder it to be almost as strong an average mids. but hey, it keeps me high lol and cheap, $30 oz. i might make some oils with it =p

Bon Dog

i want to but my lil bro is coming to see me for a few weeks on saterday and i know he can't handle oil lol. ill see how much i have left after he leaves (prob -1oz lol)

Bon Dog,
Top Bottom