My plan to get rid of (I think) a ghost in my home

2 Cycle

at night, strange things have been happening. I hear strange creaks, bumps, some scratching. This happens mostly at night or when the entity thinks I am asleep. Sometimes it is so loud that the hair on my arms stands straight up on end. I hear ghosts hate holy water. Thinking outside the box a bit, I purchased a cheap pump sprayer and plan to get some holy water from the church. I plan to shoot a small mist into each room. Anyone try this? I will approach this almost like I am spraying for any other pest. I will keep it professional.

rodders83

Sleep in the crucifix position with legs straight and both arms out. Maybe topped up with a pre recorded audio of some exorcist movie lines what is it the power of christ something? I think with the holy water being misted you could pretty much banish demons in your sleep.

Just think of the income, You could be hired for a night to sleep in a haunted room! I think i could do this i always wanted to be asleep on the job and get paid you know...

Elbuort19

Could be a tree/wind or vermin. When you're trippin the unknown can get ya! We were unofficially ordered to report ghost sighting and weird shit would get reported but there was almost always an explanation.

Elbuort19

Next time you hear the sound go towards it until you find the cause. You can get all kinds of strange sounds in your walls, floors & ceilings caused by plumbing, mechanical, electrical, shifting soil, temperature changes, etc. Can be kind of freaky because you hear a sound in a room but there is no obvious source.

I had a house where you'd be home for hours by yourself and then you'd hear footsteps plain as day upstairs. Run upstairs and do some ninja rolls but nobody there! :ninja: Finally figured out all the floor boards under the carpet were loose. They would compress when you walked on them and then popup in succession hours later so it sounded like someone walking around. Took a longtime to figure it out too but I got lucky and saw it happen one day. I used to work a lot of nights so my wife was ready to sell by the time I found the problem. lol :sherlock:

biohacker

could be supernatural.which is real

Source? :lol:

I'm not mocking, I WANT to believe. But I need something that convinces me! Billions say their religion and God is real too. Doesn't mean it is.

I'm with everyone else on possible sources of "noises". The mind can play some pretty crazy tricks on you. Last night my girl thought she saw a tick on our pup's foot, and ended up losing about 3 hours of sleep from the anxiety. In the morning I picked off what was a teeny tiny scab, not a tick! :D

vaporist4LIFE

Source? :lol:

I'm not mocking, I WANT to believe. But I need something that convinces me! Billions say their religion and God is real too. Doesn't mean it is.

I'm with everyone else on possible sources of "noises". The mind can play some pretty crazy tricks on you. Last night my girl thought she saw a tick on our pup's foot, and ended up losing about 3 hours of sleep from the anxiety. In the morning I picked off what was a teeny tiny scab, not a tick! :D
Like 2 cycle said, energy brother .I don't believe in institutionalized religion btw. Ever read into tesla ? There's a reason he isn't taught in school and Edison is. Kinda off topic but literally everything is energy in a way .we all have different ways of looking at things, not saying this is right or that is wrong .leave that to those religions lol.

biohacker

I do realize that everything is energy, and respect your beliefs, but I still have a hard time understanding that "supernatural is real", and not just your own belief, as is religion to others. For example. my "belief" is that consciousness survives "death", but I wouldn't say that it is real. Anyways, probably best for the Mandella Effect thread! :lol:

I'm really just curious about people's opinions/beliefs, because I have had some supernatural/paranormal experiences myself, as a young child, involving death, but I think there is also another thread for that which I could dig up!

Vitolo

Vaporist
My vote is this.
Mice are tiny and can flatten their bodies to get into cracks... and can live undetected for years in a crawlspace, basement or within walls. They begin to make a racket when food supplies get scarce.
They dig new burrows when they have young to expand their space.
If they are not seen in your actual house or kitchen, it means they have a food source away from your walls (IF THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU), and they only come back within the walls for shelter and safety and procreation.
It of course could be a ghost, but I still vote mice.

Poostuff

Please delete
Good luck 2 Cycle, doors slamming, weird noises in the middle of the night & unexplained messes can all be related to having a teenager living in the house.
That sort of thing can really lower the value of a property so it's probably a good idea to do a cleansing ;)

crawdad

floatin
when i was around 11 or 12 yrs old i was home alone watching poltergeist and fell asleep waiting for everyone to get back home from some meeting/party i didnt want to go to, was after midnight. im a heavy sleeper so was an odd thing that i woke up to light knocking noises on glass like a thin tree limb smacking a window in the wind, yet there was no breeze outside. i was laying on the couch in the living room and the moon light cast a shadow from a window two rooms away onto a wall i happen to be facing. i could make out the window frame so it became the visual point i held onto while i worked out in my head what was going on. my mind was thinking the worse possible scenarios (thought to myself: what would carrie anne do?). the sounds stopped so i relaxed a bit...then, the window started to slowly open...my eyes now locked onto the shadow of the frame slowly moving upward on the wall in front of me as i went into a panic attack on the couch, my inhales and exhales were each a test in "be undetectable" as i wasnt sure what was going on...ghost? something else? am i dreaming? has it been 5 minutes or 2 hours? eventually the movement stopped and i heard more tapping noises...then nothing....then BAM! the front door opened and everyone was home. i jumped up just now realizing how much i was sweating and shaking and ran to the window....it was closed. to everyone staring at me i made up a story about having a bad dream to cover my embarrassment.

later that week i found out that the house next to us was robbed and since no one was ever found so i guess it could of been thieving ghosts. to this day making sure all the windows are locked is a night time routine for me...and no poltergeist after midnight.

herbivore21

My vote is this.
Mice are tiny and can flatten their bodies to get into cracks... and can live undetected for years in a crawlspace, basement or within walls. They begin to make a racket when food supplies get scarce.
They dig new burrows when they have young to expand their space.
If they are not seen in your actual house or kitchen, it means they have a food source away from your walls (IF THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU), and they only come back within the walls for shelter and safety and procreation.
It of course could be a ghost, but I still vote mice.
Whilst I do not believe in ghosts at all and so cannot help you there, as my friend Vito says above - it is definitely worth checking if there are mice/rats or other small mammals in the walls. I've been in houses where this is a problem and their noises are definitely enough to have a cannabis enthusiast like you or I scared out of our britches :lol:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I've seen some really crazy shit while tripping,but i have never been afraid of them or any supernatural beings. Sometimes i just feel like i went to an interdimensional lobby,where all twisted creatures from all dimensions getting teleported to just liкe me ,cause they were tripping at this very same moment in their dimension.. LOL.. I guess i had gotten some stress training ,making the supernatural just a part of the usual shit ,just saying that after seeing all those twisted creatures with 1000s of eyes,teeth,hands,legs,tentacles it is very hard for me to get afraid from a plain ghost if even if i see it or hear it !
Anyway if u wanna cleanse your house from negative energy,there is very pleasant ritual herb called White sage ! I am personally against any combustion,i even hate fireplaces.but people do burn this smudge stick and walk around the corners of their cave/house/tent :D. Look up for it there is much positive info for it,it may give you some piece of mind .
Btw it is an amazing herb to vaporize, it beats mint and thyme as a sore throat remedy,i even inhale it trough my nose via whip to get it unblocked. It also contains numerous terpenes and flavonoids which IMO alters my high in a very positive way :) !
Or maybe you can try some heavy indica or ABV edibles i am sure u will sleep trough the night like dead.:D
If those up above dont work, i suggest to fight fire with fire. When those noises start, play them some heavy noisecore shit ,or since you are having problems with ghost maybe some death metal could help .:goon:

Last edited:

Krazy

For what it is worth:

My adopted sister and I were both raised within (different) practitioner cultures, and raised to be that. Both of us having classic and extreme "shamanic awakening" experiences at young ages. The biggest advantage someone like that has is viewing everything as a representational system. Including and especially our own meta system. In other words I "believe" both a lot more AND a hell of lot less than most people.

Mice: statically it probably is. If not mice some other critter. They can get into places you would not suspect. And make more noise by body weight than if you personally were a heavy metal concert.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JJ71LW6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Critters ---> structures cooling/settling ---> wind; account for the vast majority of ghost sounds in my experience.

Add in the fact that certain frequencies and combinations of sound not quite in the consciously detectable range of most people can stimulate fear, anxiety, and even cause oscillations in the human eyeball? Now it's a party! (Lets not even get started on the effects poorly shielded EM can have on some people.)

Aside from that: Can't go wrong with smudge.

Rituals work, so don't just play at it. At the same time do NOT wed or overly invest yourself into a specific model of reality or belief system. Do not go down a rabbit hole or, metaphorically speaking, burn down your house because of mice in the walls. If you have any kind of existing believe system, no matter what? Find something that both respects that and that works form a psychiatric model as well.

...............................................................................................................................................
Extra bonus free information; a steal at 10 X the price!

Hiring an "expert": Don't. At least not yet.

Best case you will get an experienced and ethical practitioner with some actual skill and ability. They will do a professionally generic dispelling of negative energies in the form of a ritual designed to invest "you!" in the process. This attacks the problem on multiple levels. Negative energies = actual OMG ghostish what ever! Negative energies = nothing yet, but you looking for whatever is actually ghost bait so stop it. Negative energies = internal psychological dynamics. No ghosts here but you fuck your self up looking for them.

Also an ethical expert will probably suggest doing something about the mice.

Con men, religious kooks, incompetent new agers, pay to play; looong list of NOT the best case. Some of them even quite well meaning.

NOOOOO........ I neeed professional help! I am so freaked out that I'm actually asking a random interweb person called Krazy for advice... on my ghost infestation problems!!!
:mental:

Eclectic is good. Experienced is good. "Shamanic awakening", the younger the better, is good.

Self appointed Shamans and New age priests are bad.

Given that all you really have are scary sounds in the walls? Unless you know someone you are probably talking pay to play for a very generic hand holding dispelation of bad mojo.

Know someone you might. If not you definitely know someone that has been helped by a legit practitioner that is a helper type. (reference my comments above on structuring "help" so it works purely from a psychological modality as well before you think "nuh uh".) The problem is getting an actual referral. Also anyone that was all fucked up or having a melt down and then were suddenly better but you never knew quite why? Ask. Many will be a shrink or AA or religion but some will be other.

Last edited:

biohacker

okay this kinda tripped me out last night, especially after reading this very thread. I have a tendency of waking up after sleeping for 3 hours pretty much every single night as i'm on a cannabis break for 2 months now, and so I went to bed at 10:30pm and like clockwork up at 1:30am in a sweat (ongoing sleep issues/withdrawals still). As I was coming to, I noticed a light coming from under the bedroom door, a first. So i'm like WTF? Go investigate, and there is a light on in the spare bedroom. This light was 100% off before going to bed, however the main light switch is always "on" as the light is used using a ceiling fan remote. It has never in the 5-6 months living at this house just magically turned on. Got up, turned it off and that was that. Still barely slept just from anxiety.

This brings me back to my youth, with paranormal experiences, having a light turn on constantly after a family member passed away. Even after turning it off, it would turn back on again, and continue to do so. Also exploding/popping light bulbs, and a few other things that would raise the hair on your arms.

Don't wanna derail from OP, so here is a good thread for this cool stuff!

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/unexplained-phenomena.19361/

C No Ego

okay this kinda tripped me out last night, especially after reading this very thread. I have a tendency of waking up after sleeping for 3 hours pretty much every single night as i'm on a cannabis break for 2 months now, and so I went to bed at 10:30pm and like clockwork up at 1:30am in a sweat (ongoing sleep issues/withdrawals still). As I was coming to, I noticed a light coming from under the bedroom door, a first. So i'm like WTF? Go investigate, and there is a light on in the spare bedroom. This light was 100% off before going to bed, however the main light switch is always "on" as the light is used using a ceiling fan remote. It has never in the 5-6 months living at this house just magically turned on. Got up, turned it off and that was that. Still barely slept just from anxiety.

This brings me back to my youth, with paranormal experiences, having a light turn on constantly after a family member passed away. Even after turning it off, it would turn back on again, and continue to do so. Also exploding/popping light bulbs, and a few other things that would raise the hair on your arms.

Don't wanna derail from OP, so here is a good thread for this cool stuff!

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/unexplained-phenomena.19361/

as a kid my only experience was with a pet cat that walked on my bed one night in the dark after being killed... woke me up from sleep and I sat there as pressure was all over my legs under the blanket like my cat used to do... it lasted for a while, I blessed the being and felt awe for everything..

biohacker

I have more to share, but it's super trippy, and kinda personal so haven't opened up quite yet. But it was supernatural and paranormal forsure. Still remember it like yesterday, even though it was 30 years ago when I was 11.

C No Ego

@2 Cycle, we're all coming over, going to have a major sesh (bring your tools!) and get to the bottom of this!
:rockon:
FuckSpirits!
And yes to smudge bullets.

we tend to take a negative view to everything right! if we did not fear a thing then our perception and experience of that thing changes... how for sure is hard to explain as everyone is still fearful and confused

C No Ego,
Reactions: biohacker
Top Bottom