My new fully worked bubbler set

Armerad

Dabbin'
Hey everyone, pretty lucky day I've had today.

Nabbed this INSANE deal off my local Raleigh-Durham Craigslist, a 10.5" tall 14mm DI bubbler, which the guy bought only three weeks ago. He apparently really needed rent money, and sold it to me for only
100$ (His asking price was 120$).

http://imgur.com/a/JbVmQ

The pictures dont do it justice; it's a Galaxy Nexus, sorry! The linework is clean and many of the sections which appear as one stripe in the picture are actually 3+ lines, which the camera obliterated...

Edit: Thanks to Blue Lily Glassworks on Reddit, this piece has been identified as an Rx piece, blown out of Indiana (The squiggly box around Rx is Indiana's border)

redglassgallery

JHANPIXEL
Glass Blower
wow thats a steal! it would cost shops more than $100 for that piece wholesale over here

redglassgallery,

SD_haze

wowwie
Fully heady :evil:

My question is: is the downstem non-diffused? or like 2-3 hole diffy?

SD_haze,

Tweek

Very nice.

I think this post is an excellent lesson...rent first, nice glass last. :D

Tweek,

Armerad

Dabbin'
wowwie
Fully heady :evil:

My question is: is the downstem non-diffused? or like 2-3 hole diffy?
I've been trying to figure that out myself. If I shine a high powered light I can make out the general details of the downstem. At the very end it becomes slightly bulbous, making me think the glassblower put <=4 Holes on it. Compared to my single hole HVY beaker, the stackage bubbles are smaller and more even/consistent/higher stacking.

I'm guessing it's diffused, but I don't have any exacting proof.

Armerad,

lookmomnohands

Nice steal! I'm paying practically out the wazoo for my custom haha. I dig those disc shaped mouthpieces. He did a nice job on those horns too.

lookmomnohands,

Armerad

Dabbin'
Nice steal! I'm paying practically out the wazoo for my custom haha. I dig those disc shaped mouthpieces. He did a nice job on those horns too.
It was definitely a great deal. The guy said he had bought it ~3 weeks ago as an impulse buy for 380$.

Armerad,
Top Bottom