My Girlfriend 'HATES' Cannabis.

tiukauleh

I'm not getting this. So far ever since the first time I ever got high I could never understand why people would be against something that is so perfect that it has medical benefits and can still enjoy it's recreational pure joy that only weed can give someone. So with that said why would anyone be ok with living with themselves if they are a person who is against something so wonderful? It just makes no sense......
Not only that but I would have a hard time ever REALLY trusting someone who thought like that. It's just scary.

sometimes, unless you have stepped into the other person's shoes it's rather hard to see it from their perspective. i myself grew up in a mostly suburban environment during a time where there was a strong & visual anti-drug stance with common anti-ganja ads on tv stating the death penalty/life imprisonment and how you turn into a drug addict with mj, and yeah the ads "ganjaaa ganjaaaaaa deathhhh sentennceeee". imagine years of that particular social exposure during your formative years, it was easy then for me to categorise ganja as a dangerous drug. things happened along the way as i grew older to change my way of thinking (especially this experience when i went to australia for the first time, went to this lovely australian couple's house and their teenage son had some mj plants, and i was like "what??!!??" , so i understand where some people come from. you can say in this day and age with so much information a person who is anti-mj is ignorant but then again, aren't we all guilty of ignorance in one form or another?

i'm not in love with mj, i do enjoy it recreationally and i think it's nice but imho i wouldn't go so far as to call it perfect. everything, at some point, has a negative effect.

Last edited:
tiukauleh,

Jeremy Driscoll

I know what saying. But I still can't understand it. I grew up with Fanatical Christian people who don't even drink caffein coffee. If they even hear the word drugs they freak out. But that doesn't mean that I have to live ignorantly with the world of knowledge and personal exploration at my finger tips.

They cried for weeks when they found out I was not a Christian. I think they would kill themselves if they found out about MJ. Which is so confusing. I will never understand why they are the way they are. But to your example. I have grown up with the MJ is bad lie but it has not fazed me like it has others.

Top Bottom