1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

My friend is looking for a vape

Discussion in 'ABV' started by highguy69, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highguy69

highguy69 New Member

Alright he is a first timer with the vapes and has asked me what he should get. I told him to look on these forums but i figured i could try and streamline the process.
    here are the guidelines:
    1. hes looking for a plug in vaporizer
    2. fairly easy to use
    3. stable (wont easily fall down while using)
    4. He would prefer a bag vape but he is open to suggestion for whip vapes
    5. in the price range of about 140

Thanks everyone in advance for helping this fucker get high as shit
  2. max

max This space available Staff Member

The herbalAire meets all the requirements, although he'll probably have to shop eBay to get it for $140. It may fall over, since it's lightweight, but you can't hurt it. It'll do bags and direct draw as well. I used one for a couple of years. It's a great dual mode vape.
    Seren, lwien, Magic9 and 3 others like this.
  3. hoptimum

hoptimum Well-Known Member

Volcano is the best bag vaporizer, IMO, but way out of his price range unless he can find one used really cheap. Hybrids that do both bags and whip would be the Herbal Aire and Arizer Extreme Q. IMO, the most stable whip desktops will be the Silver Surfer and Da Buddha, though the latter is probably more in his price range. Vapolution 2.0 also should be on his short list.
    Seren and lwien like this.
  4. TwoPageAfro

TwoPageAfro Enthusiast

If you do purchase this vape be sure to get it from an authorized dealer such as this.

And here is a review by Vapor Critic.
    Caligula likes this.
  5. Jahannum

Jahannum Well-Known Member

Seren, lwien, syrupy and 1 other person like this.
  6. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

max is right on the money. The HA is versatile and might be the most rugged unit out there. Don't get a bag-only device. Most people prefer whips over bags once they get some experience with both.
    lwien likes this.
  7. syrupy

syrupy where a vape has no name

Why does your friend want a bag system?
    lwien likes this.
  8. Seek

Seek Apprentice Daydreamer

EQ + silicone whip + some VapeXhale ELBs. This is the cheapest, best performing, most reliable setup I can think of at this price.
    Herbalaire can also be considered.

I've never tried a HerbalAire so I will let people who do give an opinion about it.

My EQ has been my most reliable vape so far.
    All my portables had problems (desending by severity: Vapir Mini - broke itself completely, Iolite - gas problems, MFLB - torn screen and uncleanble).
    The other plug-in I had (The Cloud) overperformed the EQ, but is absolutely out of the price range. Also a Cloud isn't as reliable as EQ. EQ has all glass user-replaceable cheaply. The Cloud doesn't.
    The EQ has been the most used and abused vape from my collection. Has survived many alcohol-soaked parties and has been lent to some people. Still looks and performs like new.

Arizer made a damn good vape when you consider the price.
    I just don't like its default whip (that's why I recommend extra silicone) and it's bowl system, which just doesn't deliver the full potential performance of this unit.
    That's why I recommend ELBs, these take all the performance problems away.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  9. hoptimum

hoptimum Well-Known Member

Seek, which stem are you using with your EQ/ELB setup? Is your Cloud still cranking?
  10. Seek

Seek Apprentice Daydreamer

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  11. natural farmer

natural farmer god is in the neurons...

A Lotus could give your friend a better overall experience than a plug in... Can be used as a handheld pipe or as a desktop paired with a water tool. And would never fail him for any reason, even during a blackout or a typhoon! ;)
  12. max

max This space available Staff Member

Thread started by highguy69 Tuesday at 5:22 PM

highguy69 was last seen:
    Tuesday at 5:34 PM

:rolleyes: :shrug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors