My first 2 weeks with my Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hookahz

Well I finally got over my chest problems so I can have fun with my extreme. Everyone just loves it and can't believe vaporizers exist. I even called my unit R2D2 and put the controller behind my back and make it act like its voice activated (its funny messing with people) I got the temperature down (thx guys for the vapormedia link), but not I have many questions

-Some kid gave me substance with TOBACCO!!!!!!!! I did not know this but lets just say the bag was brown and my top part (connector thingy for bags) is now brown and nasty. Whats the easiest way to clean this?

-Should the smell be producing a skunk like scent? If not what am I doing wrong or can I change the smell a bit

- I have been warming up my unit for 20 minutes by itself (10 degrees over the the temp), then warming up the bowl for 10 minutes am I doing this right

-I left one of my bags at my friends house, with the tip. Any other way to fill bags?

Any other tips, hints, and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hookahz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
welcome to the forum, hookahz. Glad you like your E. Quickly...

1 -- use ISO to clean your glass and tubing. you can research how on this forum
2 -- vape smell is different from smoke smell...you'll get used to it
3 -- warming up sounds good...you could shorten the 20 minute time to 10 minutes without the bowl on it
4 -- the elbow for the whip and the bags are the same

stickstones,

marcuss

above the clouds
hello Hookahz....tell to those kids to go to hell first...then soak all your glass parts in ISO for one night...if you got a second bag use it and throw the nasty one!
If not you can open taking off the black rubber and clean it with some wet towel...but if you are a extreme newbie it is a bit tricky the first time.
The smell is very low but yes you can smell the scent of your plant.....if you put the oil diffusor after your session should mix up a bit and camuflage.
You are doing a good warm up method!
For a big amount of tips and everything start reading the stiks about the extreme.....you will learn more that you think!

enjoy vaping!

marcuss,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom