My cat likes to vape

Skuzzer

I blew up a big bag of vapour, laid back on the bed and was sipping on it when the cat comes a long and won't get out of my face.

I tried pushing her away but she kept coming back for it, so every time I'd breathe out she'd stick her face into the exhaled vapour. 2 mins later she was laying on the bed purring very loudly hehe

Anyone else got a vape lovin animal?

Skuzzer,
Reactions: Roger D

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
My cat meows incessantly on my lap unless I give her some vapor. I just blow it gently down and she goes into a purring, licking frenzy.:p

SpiralArchitect,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
We lived with a sulfar crested Cockatoo, That used to lean in to the smoke rising off a joint, heavily & deepy breathing in the smoke, It would "Put" the Cocky, "Bimbo" on the floor of his cage & he used to sort of appear to laugh not unlike "The Penguin" out of Batman (burgess meridith for the oldies) very humerous he loved the shit and stuck he's head as far out of the cage as he could to get at it.

ps i dont think much of caging birds these day's, and i certainly would not Force a substance on a Pet, not that its been suggested here thus far :)

Cannabudz,

VapOracle

My mate used to have a cat who, every time we started smoking, would suddenly appear in the room and sit there on the top bunk, chilling out and looking really pleased with itself. I can only assume it was enjoying the second-hand stone it was getting off the spliff smoke. :)

I echo CannaBudz sentiment that you should never force smoke or vapor on a pet, as it would be cruel and potentially very dangerous, but if the furry/feathery little blighter does it's darnedest to get stoned whenever the opportunity arises, then it clearly likes it. :)

VapOracle,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
don't judge, please...

but when i pick up my cat she isn't kissing me, or smelling my mouth to see what i ate...she's looking for the shot-gun

it wasnt my idea, she came after it, said the paedophile...

she likes to sit on my lap, knows it's our time together, or simply a familiar routine where she gets a lot of the hand and a little of something else.

if i lock her out she claws under the door, and i play with her, alternately giving her a target and then capturing her hands in mine...but she wants in, and I believe feels disrespected if i dont let her.

i'm not one to mis-interpret an animal's nature as human, she's a predator, but we do have a relationship, and i care for her deeply.

VWFringe,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
VWFringe said:
don't judge, please...

but when i pick up my cat she isn't kissing me, or smelling my mouth to see what i ate...she's looking for the shot-gun

it wasnt my idea, she came after it, said the paedophile...

she likes to sit on my lap, knows it's our time together, or simply a familiar routine where she gets a lot of the hand and a little of something else.

if i lock her out she claws under the door, and i play with her, alternately giving her a target and then capturing her hands in mine...but she wants in, and I believe feels disrespected if i dont let her.

i'm not one to mis-interpret an animal's nature as human, she's a predator, but we do have a relationship, and i care for her deeply.

No judging at all, ever. That is awesome. I love cats, can't wait to have my own once i get more settled...... someday lol

Elluzion,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I have a cat that is the same way. In fact, he is here to get his fair share right now. :lol:

Vicki,

crawdad

floatin
VapOracle said:
My mate used to have a cat who, every time we started smoking, would suddenly appear in the room and sit there on the top bunk, chilling out and looking really pleased with itself. I can only assume it was enjoying the second-hand stone

my cat does this, just sits there and stares...movements are very slow.

i have never done any of it on purpose and always just blow it out away from him but he does seek it. the dog wants nothing to do with it thus far.

crawdad,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
My kitty is the exact same way. He is ALWAYS in my face when he sees me getting ready to vape. Sometimes its fun and cute, sometimes its a pain when I have to keep him from getting into my stash.

Sometimes it sucks when he is baked and tries to climb up my shirt to get on my shoulders. :o

AGBeer,

lwien

I had a cat that used to love to play fetch, just like a dog. I'd role up some cellophane, or a plastic bottle cap and flick it across the room. He'd go get it, bring it back, drop it in front of me, and then look me in the eye's with a "Throw it again, please", look. I miss that cat.

lwien,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I once had a cat that would always vape with me, too. When he got vaped, he would put on headphones and pretend to be a DJ and would shake his head around to the grooves. I wish I had a visual to show you how DJ Meow Meow would rock out....

Stu,

bcleez

My little 7lb maltipoo loves to vape. She is a little police drug dog sniffing it out when the vape is on.

bcleez,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
ROFL! I once met a maltipoo that loved vapor too :D

My old man cat loves the vapor A LOT!

And Stu.... You cracked me up with this quote under Lwien's avi ~ Thanks dude, that was some funny shit.

I once had a cat that would always vape with me, too. When he got vaped, he would put on headphones and pretend to be a DJ and would shake his head around to the grooves. I wish I had a visual to show you how DJ Meow Meow would rock out....

Lo,

Qbit

cannabanana
Stu said:

Bwahaha! :D

Qbit,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
:(

I wish my cat vaped with me, I've tried blowing vapor to get her high ^.^, however, she just grimaces and runs away :/

Blackthoven,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
lwien said:
I had a cat that used to love to play fetch, just like a dog. I'd role up some cellophane, or a plastic bottle cap and flick it across the room. He'd go get it, bring it back, drop it in front of me, and then look me in the eye's with a "Throw it again, please", look. I miss that cat.

So funny you said that....I've been in the slow process of training my cat Marley to catch/fetch. She is my old cat reincarnated (who thought he was a dog) It started with 2 twist ties linked together like a chain or the plastic ring from a milk container. She comes down to the Vape Den a few time a day, jumps up on the ping pong table (which has the net removed and is basically "kitty training grounds") and starts meowing until i get up and start throwing for her. She has perfected catching with her front 2 paws while standing on her back legs. 3 or 4 times now when ive thrown it off the table, she will jump off, pick it up, jump back on, and bring it over and drop it out of her mouth into my awaiting hand.

She is also a trained bug spotter (my girl's work) If there is any type of bug on the wall or ceiling she will get under it and meow like crazy until someone comes over and kills it. A few weeks ago she was sitting by the fridge staring at it for a majority of 3 days. Finally moved and a tiny mouse took off and it was game over in about 5 second.

She is 2 years old so im going to wait until she's a bit older to blow a hit her way. She loves to sit up high somewhere nearby and watch tho :)

JDSupreme,

Daha

JDSupreme said:
She is also a trained bug spotter (my girl's work) If there is any type of bug on the wall or ceiling she will get under it and meow like crazy until someone comes over and kills it. A few weeks ago she was sitting by the fridge staring at it for a majority of 3 days. Finally moved and a tiny mouse took off and it was game over in about 5 second.
This is awesome! :D
How did your girlfriend train her to do that? I would love if my cat could do this. :)

Daha,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
my cat's good at catching lizards in the back, she's an indoor cat, but i screened the back so she gets to play

the lizards'll be back soon

-0--------------------
thanks

so nice, feel really warm about this

research on the Internet was saying she'd lapse into a coma and die, that pot's effects are totally different on cats...not rejecting that, but it clearly didn't match my experience. that look in her eyes is too recognizable.

VWFringe,

Pappy

shmaporist
Stu said:
Guy goes to shrink.
Doc, you gotta help me... I think I'm a dog!
Shrink asks; How long has this been going on?
Guy answers; Ever since I was a puppy!

Pappy,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
in the book, Dune, people's eyes turned blue from using Melange Spice...you think my cat's exposure to herb turned her eyes blue?

di-KRP4.jpg

di-U6PY.jpg

swear i didn't re-touch these, just normal flash, cool, (see the quiet question on her lips, "can we get this show on the road already?")

VWFringe,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
VWFringe said:
in the book, Dune, people's eyes turned blue from using Melange Spice...you think my cat's exposure to herb turned her eyes blue?

http://anony.ws/di-KRP4.jpg

http://anony.ws/di-U6PY.jpg

swear i didn't re-touch these, just normal flash, cool, (see the quiet question on her lips, "can we get this show on the road already?")

im not really a cat person, but that cat is AWESOME! ucla-colored eyes!

akwardsauce,
Top Bottom